Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
So, I haven’t looked at her stories in days, have I got this right?

Katie paid for a private consultant and this Dr has said the same as GOSH??
You can’t make this shit up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Anon3752

Making a vomit compilation video because you know. His vomitting is SO severe and life threatening that she's able to film it🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus how are her local authorities not involved? Im actually geninely concerned for J's safety with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
she probably fed the Dr so much bullshit and he has had to speak with people already working with J to find out she has over exaggerated everything and found out what is really going on with him! like all this medical professionals would just turn their backs on him if something seriously needed doing! he is putting on weight and thriving well so there is probably no concern, be a different matter if he was seriously losing weight (like he did when she starved him on the feeding school) it can't be nice for J being sick most days but it's not half as bad as she makes out and that's obvious.
Looks like nothing is going Katie’s way today. The anti body testing hasn’t gone her way either.

• Haha

Bibedebop

With regards to nursing, at one point Kaytee posted on her stories about ignoring an isolation notification on the covid app to go to work. She said that she had only got the notification because she had left her phone on in her bag whilst on shift. But there’s no way she could possibly have been certain about this: the app doesn’t tell you when and where the notification was generated. It could have been a carer that caused the notification for example.

If you publicly post to 50,000 people that you are ignoring mandatory covid isolation to go to work as a nurse somebody is definitely going to report you.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
If the only way your child can eat is via a tube WTF are you doing mislaying it ! Correct me if I am wrong (I have no experience of tube feeding) but isnt the attachment something that would need to be kept sterile and therefore but into some kind of container or bag> And then to admit he is crying as he is hungry while you are still storying on instagram is truly shameless !!!

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I said it before and I will say it again this woman is Tapped in the head...such a weird way of thinking ! You can just tell the Drs find her a nightmare!
She is also so unprepared! No feeding equipment, no spare clothes when he vomited in the car, always late or missing appointments, no bucket or bowl to be sick in! She is an incompetent and negelctful parent.. disabled child or not!

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She is well and truly off her rocker...her booking a private appointment after being told by head consultants that have cared for J since birth that a gastro referral is not what is needed is wrong and rude,it feels like she is saying a preverbal ‘fuck you’ to his medical team.She has often said he would never have Fundoplication surgery again as he died twice whilst under GA. She is probably so deluded that she thinks she can pay for a one off private consultants appointment but if any treatment/surgery is recommended she can demand it on the NHS when she sees the cost and scream negligence if it is something that has not yet been offered to her.I can imagine her post ‘We were denied this life saving treatment for three years because we are a single parent household 😂

One easy way to piss off your child’s medical team! It’s not a second opinion it’s a full on ‘ Fuck you,I know better than you’ attitude.
I think she has made her Hinch style to do list to keep her followers invested in her sons poor health?

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Ffs kaytee hand back the 60 hours of Kieras you were awarded on account of being a single parent, and also all the additional benefits you receive on account of being a single parent (even though you were financially supported by your finance), and then let's discuss discrimination. She is so thick and greedy and grabby it makes my blood boil.

And admit you only worked for a few weeks and gave up instead of pushing this poor single mum working nurse narrative.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I wish someone would comment on that peanut comment she has left and direct everyone to read her 4 tattle threads! People are saying its ableist when kaytee is one of the biggest ableist influencers on instagram. I feel sorry for ourbraybaby. Peanut had reposted her post but look at her bio. Shes lost babies for fuck sake and kaytees done that? Hoping for a healthy baby when all your babies dont make it to birth. Shes so out of order
And shes deleted her stories because shes getting alot of love in the DMs but alot of aggression. In other words she knows shes lost followers after what she has said

Edit - I've just been reading that ladies account, ourbraybaby. Shes lost babies and has recently found out shes pregnant again. That is why she shared that meme. Kaytee is stupid. She will have directed her followers to that woman's post without realising and if shes now getting abuse via her inbox, that's seriously wrong. She does not need kaytees sheep hounding her over a post she has shared. How insensitive can you get

Last edited:

Maa92

The comments off her overly adoring fans make me sick.

imagine commenting on a stranger’s photo “I love you. You’re so inspiring”

Get real, she’s suspended.

• Haha

Curiouslycurious

She’s wound me up this evening just looking at her stories, how does she think it’s ok to take Kiera’s away from someone that actually does need carers. I really hope her followers can see the hypocrisy in her post, then to share the screenshot of the mum that killed her son and saying to surround those crying out for help, it brings me back to the RIP me and and Jaxon post she put up! Like it’s suggesting that this is what will happen if her Kiera’s are taken away!
I honestly hate this woman with a passion!
Everything this vile woman shares is for her own gain, she’s not helping Carla, she’s trying to gain sympathy from her followers for herself.
Kayteeeeeee you fraudster you disgust me

Attachments

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
1D96553A-689F-4B94-B622-1B6A0D5080B5.jpeg
A6AAAA21-530D-4AB6-AEC0-80474A8642A9.jpeg
94D20D0F-94E3-47FE-A1B6-70611BE0C409.jpeg
D0CFDA12-FA44-4435-B8E4-8A95C9894FDB.jpeg

seen someone on another post mention how you can see how many “views” there are on each thread!
Interesting figures 🤔 if only her IG account got these. She could only dream of those likes 💷💷💷

• Wow
  • Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Sounds like a really positive appointment to me or am I missing something?
I had to read her post a few times,I was confused and thought I had misinterpreted her.She came across as disappointed that the appointment didn’t raise any alarm bells,or that he is not in need of urgent treatment.How can she not celebrate the stability of his health right now?
I also cannot tolerate the way in which she writes about J’s medical appointments, she tries to prove to her followers that she is far superior in knowledge than the consultant.No babygirl you only have a few weeks of qualified nursing practice under your Gucci belt.
I loath her,she really is the most revolting person. Kayteee love,I know you have probably spent your sons £100k Gofundme money on yourself but please reengage with your therapist or speak to your G.P, it’s glaringly obvious you have a serious narcissistic personality disorder that needs help! You are embarrassing yourself, how any brand would think working with you would be beneficial is mind blowing.

• Heart

Spyglass

Think she's doing everything in response to this thread.
Someone said they haven't seen the cats in ages... Low and behold the cats show up on a post and stories.
People, myself included have questioned her tube care and she's now set up a question box and I think asked herself certain questions that people have discussed on here.
Knowing this thread has more momentum. She wants to prove everything on here as wrong. She's answering things she can make up excuses for.
Damage limitation.

She knows there's people on here who have feeding site knowledge. She knows more people are seeing her for what she is. This is her way of sticking up two fingers to us. She's a passive aggressive bitch who doesn't tolerate people bad mouthing her. Especially when it's the truth... That cannot be deleted or blocked. This is the only thing she can do. Discuss matters said on here in a way that's less obvious that she's reading this thread with a magnifying glass. Picking things said on here to try and make people think we all know nothing.

Anon89

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Thenursemum: fraudulently using the title nurse to fund her ever increasing purse.