Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AreYouJoking?

Her post doesn’t add up. 2 hrs after she shared her car stories she’d had a few hours sleep? How? Where was J? Then she says she’s done all that amazing admin (wow your such a role model Katie) which took how long? So where did that all fit in to two hours and you wrote and phoned while you slept? I call 🐂💩
And just stop telling the world and his wife his private medical life story. It’s boring. It’s not needed. And it’s only so you ‘look’ intelligent! Which your not. Your an over exaggerator who’s determined to gain a ‘severe’ on a piece of paper so you don’t have to even semi full time mum. 🤬

Reactions: 15

Starshining

VIP Member
Oh, the indignity of a WAV 🙄

as a previous poster mentioned before, you plan out your child’s needs and future proof any big costing items not choose yourself a top of the range Merc and then stupidly pay 💷💷💷 for a sun roof 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regrets???

WAV... won’t look so good going through that Costa drive thru, will it babygurl?
Doesn’t quite have that *ghetto princess* look about it in the selfies??

muppet

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Probably questioning your choice hun because they donated to your sons gofundme to benefit your child, not help you achieve your goals of jetting off to the maldives. How long before there's a new fancy man on the scene to help her achieve that goal? 🙄

Crazymum

VIP Member
I like the way she’s dropped in about paying for her teeth. How on earth is she paying for them. No way. Single mother living on benefits. Surely she’s not using J’s money . She’s a bloody disgrace.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I think you have to be an extremely disturbed person to share your disabled child's medical history and every fucking time he vomits or goes to hospital...like is anything sacred? Vile vile person...

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
And there she goes on another rant about how bad the doctors are.

This woman infuriates me

She is so desperate for J to be more ill than he is, it's disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow

LividLalji

VIP Member
Cringing at the thirsty hoes tagging her in their lingerie stories. Insert We don’t need a man hunnay starter pack meme.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

LividLalji

VIP Member
KAYTEE IT IS SPELT ADVICE FFS ADVICE WITH A C!!! and why would you even try to book him
When it had been said all along not safe for ANYBODY under 16! I got one for my child and knew it was an error instantly 😬
She knows this, but she wants/needs more engagement so will create stories that have obvious answers for people to message her

CoffeeAndSenLife

She will use the excuse she’s taking J to his dads that’s why she getting her tegs done why she’s down there!
see how she’s highlighting she’s got everything 😂 what are helpful group we are

• Haha

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Why is katieeeeee obsessed with notts health system being shit the London health system being brilliant ? The nhs is the nhs no matter what part of the country. Is she going private thanks to Jaxons money? Is this why she was asking for a flat to rent for a nurse earlier in the week ??

OneSENMum

It's funny you have posted this, new story at long last highlighting some one who actually needs carers...🙄
I find it so disgusting that she is spouting bullshit in this instance “when a mother cry’s out for help, surround her” like you have done every time someone needed your help Kaytee? She a disgrace even sharing Carlas post. Sitting there with her 60 hours of Keira’s which they ARE NOT eligible for. When Carla is clearly in need of hours and gets a pittance! YOU are the reason the people who need help don’t get it Kaytee! Fuming

• Heart

Mrs.Mx

Have you seen her latest story about the Peanut post she's trolling? Her replies to people are so aggressive and she's got all her ridiculous little followers backing her.

It enrages me that she always claims to be so tired and stressed and doesn't have time to give J all of his feeds and so on and so on but she seems to have loads of time to spend on Instagram fighting with strangers and finding men to chat to.

walkonby

Just found this thread after receiving an aggressive reply from Kaytee for simply asking why it’s a goal she takes J to the Maldives as I found it a strange place to want to take a 3/4 year old

Apparently I’m judgemental for asking this and she really dislikes judgemental people - don’t have a public platform and a question box then!

I would post the messages but she deleted them and blocked me before I thought to screenshot them...Glad there are actually other people who see how narcissistic she is
I bet her and PTWM are on the same level of the amount of people they have blocked for no other reason than for asking a genuine question 🤔🤔🤔

Spyglass

Also the desperate beg for Motel Rocks to notice her. Also why does she always have to make her son and his diagnosis the cause of her buying things to treat herself?
My son is disabled... So I book dubai.
My son is disabled... So I bought myself some designer goodies.
My son is in hospital poorly so I've bought loads of goodies for me that I have to leave my son in hospital to go open them.

Your a spoilt materialistic selfish wanker.

AreYouJoking?

Katie clearly missed the memo. It’s #feedingtubeawarenessweek.
Her post is actually meant to be shared on
#donefuckallformysonagainweek

Also anyone with last years receipts, because she says he needs a feed this evening and one in the morning? Where are his night feeds Miss Jones? The ones you have to stay up for? And how is he fed for between 3-6 hours a day? It’s a feed plan that’s timed, so how the 3hrs of leeway? And that’s clearly not the double figures of hours she makes out he is fed that prevent her from doing anything else and him needing to be strapped in his chair ALL DAY.
I call inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Nurseynurse1

The Maldives comment is beyond ridiculous as if you would take a child with J’s medical history anywhere that remote, can just imagine him on the sand with his feeding tube dragging through it. At Christmas she alleged she took him to a Christmas outside light thing but he vomited and she hasn’t taken a change of clothes or anything, so they didn’t even leave the car, probably wasn’t even true but it made my blood boil something J could have benefited from and mum of the year Kayteee can’t even do the most basic thing all parents do And take a change of clothes with them but yeah let’s go to the Maldives!!

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
She is legitimately bonkers. I lived in London for over 20 years and we have actually received much much better care up here in notts, from our gp, dentist and QMC. She will be paying for (or gifted) some super swanky private clinic without a doubt . She did nothing but whinge about having to go to her dentist and then mucked them around. I get it if you have a phobia but the cynic in me thinks she was over egging it for the “come to see us, we’re amazing” type response. Her vanity knows no bounds.

@Pollyponsonby are you feeling better?? Hope you’re recovering okay xx
Ahhh,thank you! Not much..Covid is so brutal! Recovery is slow. I could do with a new Louis Vuitton bag,Prada Shades,Valentino trainers,lip filler and veneers might set up a gofundme 😂❤

• Heart