Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopsylou84

She literally knocks me sick. Who the fuck does she think she is at all. I'm the mother of a disabled child and my god I dont think it has ever crossed my mind to attack somebody for hoping for a healthy child! Inclusion my arse, piss off.

It absolutely terrifies me that somebody like her has such a big platform influencing so many thick people that they actually think that is how our lives are. Wake the fuck up baby girl, get a job and stop abusing your child

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Starrysky

Chatty Member
What’s her real name? I’ve tried searching the nmc register to see if it gives any clues, but there’s no kaytees on there... I’m guessing she’s made that spelling up
Someone found her on there a couple months ago, there was a screen shot on the 1st or second thread.

She needs to stop lying. She was asked recently if she was still a nurse and said yes. She clearly isn’t working anymore. 13 years ago I worked on the checkouts, am I still a checkout girl?

She did a handful of shifts, she’s hardly a nurse.

Pintofwhine

I think there will then be a further post asking for recommendations for international doctors. Maybe America, where you can basically pay a doctor to do anything.
Fuck sake- you know she reads here- you’ve just given her the next gofundme idea! 😂

• Haha

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
As a mum of four children I will never understand why anyone babies - toddlers would not take spare changes if clothes with them surely It’s basic parenting ? I can remember as a first time mum i was 18. I didn’t know about poo explosions and vomiting....... I never made the same mistake again.

Last edited:

Pintofwhine

But she saved £8? She goes twice a month, every 2 weeks to do a big shop - so it costs £8 to save £8 - and if she doesn’t go twice a month then she’s saved nothing? Doesn’t sell it to me really? I’d still be cheaper going to aldi!

Mrs.Mx

I find that she really doesn't do herself any favours. In the height of being stressed out and overwhelmed she went and got 2 kittens and is now talking about buying a do-er upper house. I cant help but feel like so much of it is self-inflicted.

Momin_mama

Do the carers sleepover? So only get up when needed? I’m a nurse and when I was a band 5 there was nothing worse than sitting a nightshift, on a constant with a patient that needed 24/7 observations, unable to do anything trying to keep yourself awake. We didn’t sleepover though, it was a shift and you’d literally have to sit awake in the dark monitoring. I’d rather be busy, a nightshift feels so much longer when there’s nothing to do.
Unless those carers are getting paid to sleep, I’d be doing anything so I didn’t have to go there.
Depends on the child’s need but continuing healthcare funding is usually for waking nights because of high needs. I don’t expect carers to sit in the room. They sit next to door so they can hear and do visual obs, half hourly checks, pad changes etc as needed.
We’ve had to let carers go when I’ve found them asleep as they are paid more to be awake and their job is to be awake at night to care for my child so I can sleep- not get woken up by my child in need of assistance because the carers gone for a nap.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
I cringing for her. That ad with Leighanne or however she spells it has 24 comments. Kayteeee has replied to comments which means there’s a MAX of twelve people commenting, possibly less if the same person has replied more than once. Them two just look the dirtiest people like they don’t wash after a night on the sesh and go to the supermarket in their pjs

Attachments

• Haha

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
She can’t even be arsed to look after her own son for 12 hours. Never mind showing some care and compassion for strangers that need care. What a waste of tax payers money to pay for her training, just so she can have nurse in her IG name.

• Angry

Maa92

I think sleepovers are more for support workers, because his needs are (according to kayteeeee) really high, surely he’d require carers to do waking night shifts, to be alert and in the room with him at all times.

I’ve never understood why he has carers, his mum is unemployed and literally spends her days taking selfie’s and prancing around half naked or flashing her camel toe. She’s just an extremely shit mum. I forgot he goes to school full time! Does she actually see her son?

I’m a student nurse I don’t see my son for 3 full days most weeks, it’s torture. As soon as I’m home, I’m never without him. She literally had him out of the house all day and then has someone with him all night!

being a mum involves being up at night

With regards to nursing, at one point Kaytee posted on her stories about ignoring an isolation notification on the covid app to go to work. She said that she had only got the notification because she had left her phone on in her bag whilst on shift. But there’s no way she could possibly have been certain about this: the app doesn’t tell you when and where the notification was generated. It could have been a carer that caused the notification for example.

If you publicly post to 50,000 people that you are ignoring mandatory covid isolation to go to work as a nurse somebody is definitely going to report you.
I work at the same hospital and we regularly get told to turn off the app however 9/10 I always forget and my app has never told me to isolate.. same goes for my colleagues 🙄

Neo2021

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she’s been up to something for the past few days? She’s been very quiet. My suspicious brain thinks it’s because of valentines etc and there’s another bloke on the scene.

• Heart