Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borntorun

VIP Member
“And why hasn’t he been referred to gastro before?” Isn’t the gastro dr agreeing with you... he’s trying to figure out why you think it’s necessary when an entire team of trained doctors think it’s not

Reactions: 15

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Lining things up like that is a totally normal way for any child to play. Look up 'positioning' schema.

• Heart

Curiouslycurious

That’s the thing now, he can get around so as a mother I would place him on a floor bed where he has the freedom to come into my bedroom in the night, but guys don’t forget he doesn’t sleep so that’s not needed - he’s awake all night apparently.

if these 50 vomits a day were real you would be prepared. My baby had severe reflux, after being caught off guard in the first few days we were ready for them afterwards - there were times we weren’t and a whole bottle would ruin a new rug or something but mostly we were ready for it. When she did have reflux it was a full complete outfit change. As she got older and vomited in the car it was literally EVERYWHERE. Non of what she says makes sense.

every one of her lies contradicts another lie.

She is definetly gearing up for another fundraiser and begging for likes is hilarious.

so funny baby girl go get another job - influencer is not your forte

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
That ‘Are you still a nurse post’ is so bad on so many levels,it’s badly written with many sentences not making sense,and she doesn’t actually address her employment situation.
My guess is she was suspended from her job and then used Covid as a blanket excuse for not being a working nurse.
I have just been in hospital with Covid and most wards are Covid,the nurses I met came from literally every department of the hospital,staff have been redeployed as so many outpatient and surgical wards are closed.I should imagine she would have been expected to work on a Covid ward despite her being a single parent Kiera!
Whilst I was in hospital I did think that Kayteee would not last a 12 hour shift,changing PPE every time you enter the ward,witnessing death on a daily basis and whilst still being a busy nurse. I doubt she will return,there will be a mysterious reason that the NHS treated her badly and discriminated her but she isn’ allowed to discuss it. I am going to guess she goes back to doing lip filler and botox!
Why the fuck do so many of her followers call her an inspiration? She has worked for a few weeks of her life, given nothing back to the NHS who trained her....
I feel like calling her hospital trust and emailing them the dirt I have on thenursemum.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😊😊😊😊

CoffeeAndSenLife

The amount of times she’s slagged off Js NHS care team too. She once wrote a WHOLE huge post on how terrible his physiotherapist is, it was really harsh basically saying she was shit and her job and uncaring about her needs because Js standing frame was too heavy so she couldn’t be arsed to put him init ect. I mean she really ripped into this poor person and I would stake my life on it that physio it was about read it and then she has the audacity to constantly miss his appointments. Don’t miss your nail being done though hey 🙄

• Sad

CoffeeAndSenLife

She literally compared them to 5* hotels and complained about not having a PlayStation and free chocolate. Jaxon was too young for a PlayStation and is tube fed, so clearly it was her who was jealous of poorly children with cancer being allowed a chance to relax and have a treat.

MeMeMeMeMe as usual from her

I bet she regrets those oncology ward stories, they’ll always come back to haunt her.
Seriously!! I feel like to say she “works” for the NHS ALL she does is COMPLAIN about the services and care and even the people involved with her and J. I mean I know you have to advocate for you child but there’s that and then there’s just blatant rudeness and arrogance. She thinks she deserves everything she can get!! For instance it really pisses me off she gets transport for J to school. She drives doesn’t work and has Keira’s. Why waste council money getting them to fetch him !!

Maa92

She probably left him in London with his dad
yeah, the dad who he allegedly never sees. She’s shocking. I hope he is with his dad, while she carries on like that with the speaker. I’m genuinely cringing for her with the red lippy.. she’s in her living room ffs 😂

• Haha

Lilyloves

Wouldn’t we all love to go on holiday right now babygirl BUT when you have a medically complex child would you really be wanting to go to the Maldives 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I also don’t know how much longer JAXONS fundraiser money is going to last with holidays like this

I was just thinking that! her goals are never to take him somewhere child based like Disneyland or Disney world. or even to take him to child based places in this country which I'm sure he would love! it's just all about her!

CoffeeAndSenLife

Exactly! Hypotonia not nausea 🙄

there’s a good chance his vomiting is hypotonia too. The fact that it’s all liquid going in his belly plus the low muscle tone is just vomit/reflux waiting to happen.! Maybe if she stuck with her blended diet it might have been a tad thicker and higher calories in less quantities and would have been less vomits but Yano I’m not a dietitian not that she listens to them either 😂😂

I find her obsession with his vomiting slightly unsettling. It’s like she is completely fixated on proving that all these 100s of qualified healthcare professionals are wrong. Dont get me wrong they can make mistakes however im sure if it was such an issue school or the carers would of raised it as a concern and helped her argument towards her having a gastro referral!

Anon89

Chatty Member
I don’t have a child, because unfortunately I fall into the category of miscarriage. But her post is incredibly hurtful to suggest I should be happy I had a miscarriage rather than a ‘unhealthy’ baby. Using the idea that a child isn’t involved for a parent who has experienced loss is the most insensitive thing I think anyone could say.
Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower... she posts that last post 🤯

• Sad

Curiouslycurious

Should we take bets that this dental work is #ad #gifted
I said months ago she was begging for a freebie and tadaaa! What kaytee from the block wants kaytee gets

noobie123

She’s getting extremely desperate for some engagement and likes isn’t she 😅 resharing all her posts and moaning cos X amount of people haven’t liked her most recent one 🥴 imagine being that bothered by likes

Tomtom2020

My child wasn’t born healthy, and subsequently now has a life long disability. Again like others have said of course I wished they were healthy, and if I were to have another I would wish for a healthy baby.

to make such a thing out of this is ridiculous, especially because she’s the one spouting how her child isn’t “normal” to then make an income on the back of exploiting his health needs.

I haven’t followed her posts & stories for a good few weeks now because she’s just as bland as her tacky sofa.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a repulsive personality on the gram as her.

Louweze88

If he vomits as much and as severely as she says why aren’t school intervening, surely it’s a staff/ratio risk and also transport? Something doesn’t sit right........

Maa92

She always has time for a full face of makeup too, and time for plenty of selfies posing like she’s taking a shit in an alley.

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
She's very obsessed with her ex for someone who isn't interested. 🙄 imagine being so done with him, you spend your valentines day going on & on about him. I reckon she knows he's watching her insta & yesterday was a 'look what you're missing' she looks like a cheap tart. Wouldn't surprise me if she did OF.

Attachments

Nurseynurse1

I swear she sees gosh as a label. Like the equivellent to a desiner bag in the medical world. Oh he's treated at gosh like its the place to be and is like a status thing for her! Popping to the local hospital doesnt bring the same sympathy as traveling ALL THE WAY to london to GOSH the world famous childrens hospital. She needs sectioning before she causes J serious harm. Im so hoping i bump into her at gosh again🤣

Totally agree she moans about her local team like they are inferior for her.
What makes my blood boil is the constant moaning about her time spent fighting for HER child when no other medical professional, professionals with actual experience and knowledge, is concerned. They have offered her / J treatment options but because they are not what she wants she says no And continues to push for tests. Why would any mother want to put their son through tests no dr is advising are needed? Especially when he reacts so badly to blood tests, ECG’s?!
I do feel genuine worry for J in her care.