Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeaGreen1

That whole murderer documentary comment is just so weird. The whole tone of it is weird. I get the impression she is trying to be funny (not showing where a worried catastrophising mother’s mind goes) but it is just so......odd.

It’s another example of how she never instinctively cheers J’s achievements. It’s a new skill. Lining them up. And I’m sorry, that comment in her apology about trying to show normal mum worries has rubbed me up the wrong way. We are still waiting on formal diagnosis from paeds and neurology and I quite often read into little things my daughter does and think oh, is that a trait of x condition, never does my mind go to flipping murderers!!! Then I have a chat with my mum or a friend who goes oh yeah so and so did that for a while and puts my mind at rest, but even so, when it’s a new skill we celebrate. It’s weird to make that inference about a child, a child with a new skill, a child who is achieving so much despite so many obstacles.

I genuinely think K doesn’t know how to have real conversations or have a genuine understanding of different relationships and roles. I think she has become good at mimicking and good at manipulating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Appalled

Should we take bets that this dental work is #ad #gifted
I said months ago she was begging for a freebie and tadaaa! What kaytee from the block wants kaytee gets
To be fair, I hope it is gifted, because if it’s not it’s yet another ridiculous use of raised money.

Claiming a top of the range hot tub is for hydrotherapy was pushing it.Getting new teeth, even she couldn’t make a story up for.

CoffeeAndSenLife

Where’s that nurse that wrote on here a few days ago and then said she had to go because she was being rumbled by her colleges 🤣 WE NEED YOU NOW!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Last tuesday or Wednesday she got the wheelchair and tried it out at the park. If she was out on that day, his dad must have had his confirmed test after that date because she should have been self isolating, which means they should still be self isolating now. If he had the confirmed test before and her 10 days was up last week just in time for her to be able to take his wheelchair out, his dad must have had it a while ago now. In the ten days before she took the wheelchair out she showed herself out in her car and took the trip to GOSH. I doubt she has self isolated.
She's been having keiras too, I wonder if they know she was supposed to be self isolating. Some families cant cancel keiras if their child really needs them, but some can manage. If you can manage why not consider cancelling them during the self isolation period, those keiras are going to other households with medically vulnerable children. She doesn't need keiras at all but if she has continued having them during this 10 day self isolation period I think that's out of order when she could be putting them or other families at risk. I hope they watch her stories and ask questions, I doubt she even told them his dad had tested positive and they should be self isolating.

Tomtom2020

She is so entitled.

it’s not upto the council/ hospital/ Keiras to provide extra care because her and her baby daddy aren’t together? Our situation is very similar to hers (single parent, SEN child, that’s where it ends) but I would never dream of expecting special treatment because I never put a ring on it 😂 wake up babygirl, society doesn’t owe you a favour because you’re single

Maa92

She’s incredibly exploitive. How is Jaxon going to feel when he’s older knowing his mum posted videos / pictures of him when he’s at his most vulnerable, for her own gain? Because let’s be honest, that’s all it’s for.

She’s not advocating, she’s exploiting him and she’s limiting his progress. Why isn’t she prepared? That’s a major concern, if you know these vomits are going to happen that many times a day then why haven’t you got things in place?

I don’t think his bed is safe either. That’s a serious accident waiting to happen. It’s like a prison, she claims his mobility is incredibly poor then why have you locked him in 4ft off the floor when he has no way of coming to you if he needs you?

shes fucking disgusting and the local authority need to be involved and the police for fraud.

Theplantmum

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but the childish way she's trying to be funny about her numb lip from the dentist.... She's a supposedly disability "advocate" I say that very lightly... There's a lot of people who follow who may themselves or have a child with cerebral palsy or stroke that can affect their facial muscles. They find it hard to control their mouth when trying to talk. I don't know I just didn't like the way she was taking the piss.
Yes I know when you go to dentist it's a little funny when you can't talk for a while but she's got a platform and is supposedly a disability advocate and has the responsibility to be aware of people taking offence.
I didn't like it.

Suppose this PT that's shared her random story of J babbling (oh would you look at that.... Her kid who "cannot communicate at all... Can. Shock" fits her criteria. Bad boy, gangsta type with what looks like a buisness under his belt with the likes of ex love islander clients. She'll be loving the attention. Que her being extra gangsta in the next few days trying to be black 🙄
Totally agree regarding her joking about her mouth. Wasn't she banging on about ableism the other day? She's a hypocrit 🙄

Summerdays123

I’ve unfollowed! She’s full of bs! You have all opened my eyes to her, imagine putting your own goal ahead of something your child would enjoy.

Mum0fboys

Unfollowed her. After today I cannot watch her anymore. Is not about J anymore, is about her not realising this is not on her "only fans". Not saying she has one, but she does treat Instagram like that...

• Heart

noobie123

Imagine buying lingerie like that purely to pose for photos and put them on Instagram 🤢

I’m done goodbye

• Sick

Basicbasic

VIP Member
None of it makes sense. The dr she saw today said he was doing a referral to GOSH, she then emailed and vented to GOSH cardiology demanding a referral (already sent by today's dr), and then her gp rings to confirm referral. If the dr referred today why bother hounding GOSH for a referral. She's obsessed with GOSH.

And didn't he just have comprehensive blood tests at GOSH that were all clear? Why demand more? It's all baffling.

On top of that she's been in contact with someone who has tested positive but isn't isolating?

• Wow

Lilyloves

now she's moaning because the love songs people are suggesting are from her grandmas record collection...... ok love maybe nicki minaj WAP is more your style of "love song"....

• Haha

Sendparent

Chatty Member
First of 3 x 2 hour appointments. Sounds expensive, moans about spending 280 on a private consultation for her son, despite it not being her money but chooses to spend big bucks by going to london for dental treatment for herself. Nothing wrong with dentists in notts. If she didnt trust dentists locally why not go elsewhere closer, Leicester, Derby, Sheffield, Coventry and Birmingham are closer than london. She just likes being able to go to london for treatments whether it's her gnashers or eyebrows. It's the influencer thing to do isn't it. Nice to see shes flexing and posing with her £700+ trainers again. Families cant afford to feed their kids and heres the nursemum posing with her ugly designer footboats whilst talking about going to london for her private gnasher treatment whilst posing her valentinos! She has no consideration for her followers or for what's going on in the world. Who's paying for it? Shes not getting ad work that would enable her to pay her rent, bills and live the lifestyle she has. She's so disrespectful to NHS workers, some cant afford their rent and are working long hours, here she is with a big platform pretending to be a nurse whilst bending covid restrictions so she can go to london. How can she claim to be a nurse but post asking why dental treatment isn't free? It's not entirely paid for by us, the nhs subsidise dentist and patients pay a contribution that's set at standard rates so they all charge the same. How does she not know that? She disrespects the nhs like it's a hobby. Be greatful we have NHS dentists that are subsidised so we only pay a percentage of the true cost. I hope something goes wrong and half her teeth fall out and the others go black. Sorry but not sorry 🤣 can we all sit cross legged humming, and try to manifest her teeth go wrong

Is Julian Jaxons dad or is that Nathan? Or is Julian the cheating ex that she was engaged to ?
Did he cheat though because someone came on here the other day saying she was the one caught out cheating but that person didnt come back on to elaborate when people was asking for more info

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Here she goes again stamping her feet as her paid for consultation hasn’t got her what she wants. Jaxon clearly mustn’t need it. I’m not disputing he vomits but she really does like pushing her agenda.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Go back to 2018 and look at her valentines post. Same gown. She's a game player. Why wear what she wore for Nathan. None of this is to show she's happy single. She's either playing games with Nathan by putting that photo up where he will recognise what she is wearing or hes with her there today and shes worn it on purpose for him. He's on her mind with the way she has mentioned her ex a few times, she's not over him, her face looks like shes been under him all day to be honest. They might just be seeing each other again, which would make her single if they're not technically back together plus this is kaytee who always pretends shes single when she isn't, shes talked about having time to look after herself for once and give herself love, that doesnt mean they haven't got back together, she might just be thankful for that period apart. You have to read between the lines with her because it's never the full picture.
J isn't there either, I hope Jules covers his eyes if hes dropping him back tonight and she opens the door like that. Most weekends J doesnt seem to be in her stories anymore, shes getting 60 hours a week of keiras, school time and sending him off somewhere for the weekend. Living the life isn't she!
If she is single, alone and has spent the day like that, I dont think it will get a reaction out of her ex, if hes still with that new woman they are probably having a laugh at her expense for trying to make out she is so happy when if that was the case she wouldn't have mentioned her ex once let alone show the roses he sent her before. I wouldn't dream of posting pics of previous valentines and the presents I got off ex's back then. That's just weird and desperate AF.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilyloves

she probably fed the Dr so much bullshit and he has had to speak with people already working with J to find out she has over exaggerated everything and found out what is really going on with him! like all this medical professionals would just turn their backs on him if something seriously needed doing! he is putting on weight and thriving well so there is probably no concern, be a different matter if he was seriously losing weight (like he did when she starved him on the feeding school) it can't be nice for J being sick most days but it's not half as bad as she makes out and that's obvious.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15