Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except the pathetic put on "learning" highlight with the fake, posh "I'm a good mum look see I'm interacting with my kid" voice.
I followed her right from the very beginning. Every move has been planned from the start. She's hardly ever played with her son. Those cringe highlights of her thinking she was a play therapist I can guarantee were filmed for the gram and never done again.

I think she's wanting to sway from SEN and showing her life with J to her page being about herself influencing... That is the dream but she knows without J her page is nothing. She's no talent. No personality. She's stuck.

Those highlights have been deleted because she knows there's evidence there at people's fingertips. Evidence to show the authorities. To get people questioning. Silly cow doesnt realise some of us have been gathering evidence and don't need those highlights. You can polish a turd Kayteeeee but your tit still stinks.
I have every screenshot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t say I believe her at all, if he was in an ambulance and/or a&e she (without a doubt) would have plastered photos on her stories

Reactions: 8
Here we go again with the comparisons.
The woman hasn't accepted. She hates the fact he has disabilities. It's just inconvenience isn't it for her. She expected to cart him around on her travels feeding him skips and living it large.
Even if he didn't have disabilities she'd still be moaning. Shes not cut out to be a mother.
Mothers don't leave their kid when they are in pain. They don't chuck them in a hospice and go jetting off. They don't not feed their child, take them off vital medications, belittle them and constantly down play every single achievement. They don't constantly compare.

Here we go with the dramatics. I'm not saying she hasn't had life threatening situations with him but the woman threatens he will die in her care if they don't have carers.... Alarm bells! She can't cope. She doesn't want this life. I'm at a loss as to how she thinks he's so difficult to care for?!?
If she can sit and listen to her son scream and not go to him then there's something wrong.
If she can let carers stay in hospital with him whilst she sleeps soundly at home... There's something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s not had any ad work for a while has she 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s hardly rolling in now is it. Are the companies seeing through her and realised they don’t want someone like her representing them.
*Cue an advert from her!*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
None of her posts from the last hour sit right with me, please let her be attention seeking and no harm come to that boy 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
How is she even stating she doesn’t have a Kiera, he was blue for 7 minutes (that she knows of because we all know she wasn’t with him. He has an oral aversion but managed to mouth everything in sight for attention and can swallow foreign objects also for attention. Some of the vomiting can easily be for attention too I know as my eldest child did this for many years WHAT SOMETHING WAS IT because it’s clearly not been dislodged or spat out but maybe it was a component of a tv remote because he loves to munch on those). Talking as if she has pulled an all-nighter just because she’s been up for 15/16 hrs or something. She has never ever really suffered without sleep. If she had this would be nothing, it would be the norm. But babygirl loves her snuggles with her blankie, her candle lit baths, her trash tv cathchups, her online magazines and her journaling. Doesn’t he understand this is her time now? She had plans for god sake. ‘J’ you are so selfish couldn’t you of choked at school or while I was in pretend work?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
there’s something really strange about her screenshot of the phone call.
1) she’s covered up something with her text - you can see it slightly to the left side
2) I’ve just gone through my call history on my iPhone, including when I’ve called emergency services and it’s not quite the same.. the number/grey silhouette is right in the centre and there’s not as big a gap between the number and the message icons etc. Admittedly she’s got the newest iPhone I believe, but it’s the same IOS. Idk, I agree with @Slip slip knit that something feels off - but I hope I am very wrong.

"if you knew how my morning went as well you'd be wondering how I'm not pulling my hair out"
Only just realised this is a separate event. Wonder what happened this morning... Could it be her management on her case?
Could it be results from people reporting her for neglect?
Could it be her work finally firing her?
Could it be yet more (yawn) Kiera saga.
Could it be companies refusing to work with her........
So many scenarios.
Somethings up. She's very quiet of late apart from dick chat and three somes.
Something has sparked that "inspirational positivity" post this morning and the mystery surrounding what happened this morning...
If it is the authorities looking into things and then this has happened tonight with the choking... Well. Something doesn't feel right.

there’s something really strange about her screenshot of the phone call.
1) she’s covered up something with her text - you can see it slightly to the left side
2) I’ve just gone through my call history on my iPhone, including when I’ve called emergency services and it’s not quite the same.. the number/grey silhouette is right in the centre and there’s not as big a gap between the number and the message icons etc. Admittedly she’s got the newest iPhone I believe, but it’s the same IOS. Idk, I agree with @Slip slip knit that something feels off - but I hope I am very wrong.
Also does anyone have experience of an ambulance taking anyone to A&E? I know they will take you straight into resuscitation, or straight into paediatrics etc but to drop you at A&E when you’ve already been assessed by the paramedics and clearly been seen as needing hospital treatment to then go home? All seems off not just the disjointed screen shot of a mismatched and altered phone call. And to document it too because this is ALL TOWARDS HER APPEAL.

Pulling her hair out.
Again suggesting she’s had enough or she’s fuming, she’s at the end of her tether.
Not once would I be pulling my hair out if my child had survived a near death experience. She is not describing the saved life of her flesh and blood she is describing something which has screwed up her day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The 999 bit on the screen shot is a contact name. Notice how she didn’t actually show the number she called. Anyone can change a contacts name to whatever they want for example

Wow. Your my hero.

I’d also noticed the reason the 999 is off centre is because of her crop to remove the time she took the screen shot and battery level because they would show up the lies in her story also.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got the newest iPhone model and my calls don’t look like that.

I’ve even just done a quick ring hang up to see it in my calls list. It’s nothing like hers shows. I know I don’t have reverse colours 😂 I actually can’t stand white text on a black background, makes my eyes go funny.

The whole ‘message call video’ bit on hers isn’t right either.

576437DA-FEC2-4984-94D4-850E4C701988.png

Also does anyone have experience of an ambulance taking anyone to A&E? I know they will take you straight into resuscitation, or straight into paediatrics etc but to drop you at A&E when you’ve already been assessed by the paramedics and clearly been seen as needing hospital treatment to then go home? All seems off not just the disjointed screen shot of a mismatched and altered phone call. And to document it too because this is ALL TOWARDS HER APPEAL.

Pulling her hair out.
Again suggesting she’s had enough or she’s fuming, she’s at the end of her tether.
Not once would I be pulling my hair out if my child had survived a near death experience. She is not describing the saved life of her flesh and blood she is describing something which has screwed up her day.
I know exactly how the ambulance service works. What do you need to know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😂 I don’t mean to laugh because I know to some parents this is a sad reality. But.. that is the fakest call I have seen in my life. She has covered the icon as it’s clearly not 999. She’s typed the number in herself to show who she’s “called”. If this was true, why would she cover everything who she was on the phone to with text? Why would she not know there were other options to call emergency services with a child who “could die at any given minute”? Press the side button 5 times, tell Alexa to call emergency services. If he was BLUE for 7 minutes I’d be concerned of some hypoxic brain injury, why is she concerned about letting Instagram know about what had happened if that was really a risk?! She pisses me the duck off. How can she not maintain his airway as top nursemum? Funny how this is the ONLY time it has happened in the time of her being on Instagram that Keira’s are up for appeal again.
duck off Kaytee you lying witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
😂 I don’t mean to laugh because I know to some parents this is a sad reality. But.. that is the fakest call I have seen in my life. She has covered the icon as it’s clearly not 999. She’s typed the number in herself to show who she’s “called”. If this was true, why would she cover everything who she was on the phone to with text? Why would she not know there were other options to call emergency services with a child who “could die at any given minute”? Press the side button 5 times, tell Alexa to call emergency services. If he was BLUE for 7 minutes I’d be concerned of some hypoxic brain injury, why is she concerned about letting Instagram know about what had happened if that was really a risk?! She pisses me the duck off. How can she not maintain his airway as top nursemum? Funny how this is the ONLY time it has happened in the time of her being on Instagram that Keira’s are up for appeal again.
duck off Kaytee you lying witch.
If he was blue for 7 minutes the way she is insinuating that he wasn’t breathing for 7 minutes he’d have become unconscious and it would be a whole different story.

However, it can take a few minutes after being hypoxic and breathing again for the blue tinge to disappear.

She would have charged her phone at the hospital. If she’d been there, there would have been the usual hospital photo of J on the trolley. Sorry who am I kidding, the black and white half face selfie in the hospital. Or a picture of her staring out the hospital window. Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 14
If he was blue for 7 minutes the way she is insinuating that he wasn’t breathing for 7 minutes he’d have become unconscious and it would be a whole different story.

However, it can take a few minutes after being hypoxic for the blue tinge to disappear.

She would have charged her phone at the hospital. If she’d been there, there would have been the usual hospital photo of J on the trolley. Sorry who am I kidding, the black and white half face selfie in the hospital. Or a picture of her staring out the hospital window. Something doesn’t add up.
I’m aware. It’s the fact she didn’t state he was breathing etc, and just the fact he was blue for 7 minutes is just scaremongering her followers. She’s a living nightmare.

Even if she didn’t charge her phone, she’s still got a back up phone.. Or her watch. Or her iPad. Or her MacBook. 😂 she lives for the lies of being so neglected and unable to update her loving followers because she has no time in the day to put her phone on charge. (Ps. Does she not already have a hospital bag pre packed for emergencies with a charger, underwear and pyjamas in it?!)

Living for the black and white photos for the next 3/4 on her grid of her setting up her tripod and sleeping on the chair next to his bed, staring out the window, or of him in his “cell”.

I read and re-read the bit about having no carer tonight because her battery died and they wouldn’t send her back.
WHAT?? That doesn’t make any sense 🤪

I read and re-read the bit about having no carer tonight because her battery died and they wouldn’t send her back.
I think the carer must have gone round when they were apparently at the hospital. And as they weren’t there and couldn’t get hold of her they have left.

I’m sure if that carer was on shift for J though there’s no reason surely, they couldn’t go back. There’s a reasonable explanation. Saying that, she doesn’t need the keiras. She just wants a break, like all other parents don’t get.

I’m aware. It’s the fact she didn’t state he was breathing etc, and just the fact he was blue for 7 minutes is just scaremongering her followers. She’s a living nightmare.

Even if she didn’t charge her phone, she’s still got a back up phone.. Or her watch. Or her iPad. Or her MacBook. 😂 she lives for the lies of being so neglected and unable to update her loving followers because she has no time in the day to put her phone on charge. (Ps. Does she not already have a hospital bag pre packed for emergencies with a charger, underwear and pyjamas in it?!)

Living for the black and white photos for the next 3/4 on her grid of her setting up her tripod and sleeping on the chair next to his bed, staring out the window, or of him in his “cell”.
Oh god yes she’s all for the drama. She would have easily been able to call the Keira agency, I definitely call bullshit on the keira situation she’s stating.

Guessing the carer turned up whilst they were at a&e, her battery died so she couldn't notify carers of what happened, rang to say she's tired and needs a break and they've refused to send a carer back to the house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.