Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she refused to share her own child’s grandmother’s fundraiser, because she thought someday she would need to fundraise, and wanted all the money for J!
That is despicable and shameful! What type of human being even thinks that way. She’s a selfish entitled prick! Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower
Hair removal laser sessions won’t pay for themselves dahlin’ 😆

Reactions: 7
she thinks she has life hard now with j then wait till he hits the age of 18 and gets moved over to adult services its then when things get tough and you have to fight tooth and nail and get what your entitled to for your child! she makes me sick how she thinks that everything should fall in to her lap!

Reactions: 16
She reminds of someone who went backpacking once and that’s their whole personality

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest reel is a total beg for a holiday. Her management will know to look at steering her brand towards 'travelling as a single Keira' and soon she will be doing #ads and #gifted holidays. 2021 is going to be about fitness, strength and travelling? Shame 2021 isnt going to be about jaxons health and progression. Fitness so shes her very best for the gram, ads and to bag another rich guy, strength to ignore people who call her out on things and travelling some way some how. We all know how, another fundraiser..manipulating people into believing Jaxon needs help or begging for engagement on ads. After last night I wouldnt be surprised to open a Sunday paper next week with Kaytee doing a kiss n tell either on AJ. Shes entitled and an opportunist, shes going to be thinking of ways to make the cash or making people think they need to give her their money to make memories for Jaxon when really it's so she can go away and take pictures for the gram.

Reactions: 10
This is the Gofundme set up by J’s Dad for his mother,J’s Grand Mother! It raised £3,733 and the target was £5,000. Heartbreaking that Thenursemum couldn’t have been so bleeping selfish!

Would you think to post a video of yourself pole dancing? 🤮🤮🤮
If the #ad campaigns doesnt work out....

He’s rigidly holding onto my hand? No he’s not 🥴
That pose from her 😂 “wait wait, let me put my weight through this leg so my arse is sticking out and pose my other on the toes”

She reminds of someone who went backpacking once and that’s their whole personality
She’s only went to Thailand! 😆 She makes out she’s travelled the world. She went to Thailand once, got pissed with topless men now she’s a “traveller”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can just imagine people on holiday having drinks on the beach all chatting and having fun and she’s there with her pants up her arse trying to ‘pole dance’ 🤣🤣 attention seeking freak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she didn’t even bother sharing J’s grandmothers fundraiser which could have massively extended her life, but loves to preach about how amazing this woman was and how much she misses her???

Reactions: 8
Munchausen syndrome by proxy(MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse.Many people with MSP exaggerate or lie about a child’s symptoms to get attention. They may also create symptoms by poisoning food, withholding food, or causing an infection. Some people may even have a child undergo painful or risky tests and procedures to try to gain sympathy from their family members or community. It’s also believed that people with MSP may enjoy the satisfaction of deceiving people whom they perceive to be more powerful than themselves, particularly medical professionals.

MSP can affect anyone, but it’s most commonly seen in mothers of children under age 6. People who have MSP have an overwhelming need for attention and go to great lengths to achieve it, even if it means risking a child’s life. According to the Cleveland Clinic, approximately 1,000 of the 2.5 million cases of child abuse reported each year may be related to MSP.

Since a parent or caretaker with MSP often appears to be caring and attentive, doctors usually don’t suspect any wrongdoing. Diagnosis can also be difficult due to the person’s ability to manipulate doctors and induce symptoms in the child. As a result, MSP goes undetected in many cases. Doctors may begin to suspect child abuse when a child frequently experiences illnesses and injuries. They may also become suspicious if a child’s symptoms worsen when home alone with the caretaker and improve when under med
Yep. I mentioned pages ago that I was getting real Munchausen vibes off her and her behaviour after the past few weeks has done nothing to change that. It’s terrifying to watch

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what life Kaytee thinks she should be living. There’s the budget Kylie Jenner stuff, the Merc (KJ wouldn’t be seen dead in that car though), the shoes, the nails etc. So being seen to have wealth. She digs that. But there’s the traveller, just me and my backpack taking on the world schtick too, which is completely at odds with the former image. I suspect this is the image she enjoys projecting the most because it makes her look boho.

Honestly? I don’t think she’s grown up yet.

Unless you are pretty rich you can’t travel the globe with your offspring. And having offspring with SEN limits you even more. You’re lucky to get a week in Portugal, self catering, once every three years.

You grow out of loving all the material tit, because you start thinking about insurance, and appliances and making your home and garden safe for your kids.

She can’t have it all. She’ll figure that out one day.

Reactions: 11
Agr

I don’t know what life Kaytee thinks she should be living. There’s the budget Kylie Jenner stuff, the Merc (KJ wouldn’t be seen dead in that car though), the shoes, the nails etc. So being seen to have wealth. She digs that. But there’s the traveller, just me and my backpack taking on the world schtick too, which is completely at odds with the former image. I suspect this is the image she enjoys projecting the most because it makes her look boho.

Honestly? I don’t think she’s grown up yet.

Unless you are pretty rich you can’t travel the globe with your offspring. And having offspring with SEN limits you even more. You’re lucky to get a week in Portugal, self catering, once every three years.

You grow out of loving all the material tit, because you start thinking about insurance, and appliances and making your home and garden safe for your kids.

She can’t have it all. She’ll figure that out one day.
Agreed...she is very immature...

Reactions: 1
Oh please. She’s now begging for someone to pay another parking ticket.

What the duck is wrong with her. Has she absolutely no shame?

I think she’s overtaken my frustration from Hinch. And that was reallllly bad and I dislike her so Kaytee well done love

Oh please. She’s now begging for someone to pay another parking ticket.

What the duck is wrong with her. Has she absolutely no shame?

I think she’s overtaken my frustration from Hinch. And that was reallllly bad and I Dislike her so Kaytee well done love
Constant flow of parking tickets and violations. She's quickly making me think she's actually not safe enough to be driving poor J around.

Does anyone remember when Weeslice got people to send her money to cover a parking ticket fine so she wouldn’t have to tell her husband? God that was awful wasn’t it. Weeslice and Susie V were tight way back when. Kaytee will have been taking notes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.