Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had her tickets paid off numerous times. She really doesn't care about accruing them.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
7EF45CFC-7E37-4F27-A8FA-7F4970486C68.png

...but manages to miss J’s appointments ( not her nails one though, obvs!)

A7E7D7B3-ABBC-464E-8606-94E68CED7EC8.jpeg

maybe put it on your planner love??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a bleeping disaster. She cant get anything right and is adding to the feelings people have that she is not safe. Parking tickets are accruing because people bail her out, she never takes responsibility for her own actions, handing out her begging bowl means she doesnt have to think about it or think the rules apply to her. I have never seen anybody have such an over inflated sense of self entitlement as much as this woman.

Reactions: 11
Definitely not true it was a miscount. And if she was only selling another nine I’m sure they’d have sold out now hours later (especially as apparently her inbox was full of people who’d missed the presale 🙄 )

Reactions: 4
my new thread title suggestion

BRRRR it’s cold out, but at least my calendar’s ‘sold out’

I really wanted it to just be called:

Kieraless whisper

But that’s a bit niche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
my new thread title suggestion

BRRRR it’s cold out, but at least my calendar’s ‘sold out’

I really wanted it to just be called:

Kieraless whisper

But that’s a bit niche
kieraless whisper 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 u broke me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The worrying thing with the whole maths thing over the calendar, she’s a nurse in charge of ivs, meds and feeds 🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Kieraless whisper made me laugh out loud 😂😭 brilliant!

I keep thinking back to the other day when K said she was taking J for the appointment she already missed twice and they about social services getting involved if a third is missed. I felt like that was the only reason she took him? Not because of the appointment or need for it.

also I would love to know if the community nurse really did agree about Kiera’s. If she agreed to get out without a mouthful or if she didn’t and K is making it up for the gram.

Reactions: 9
Thread title; can't be bothered to look after my son, don't you know my insta is my number 1!

Reactions: 11
Thread title; I do what I want I’m kaytee, I can only count to one, two, ME!

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve said it before but she can’t be reading here- it’s like she’s feeding us stuff to think what a bleeping moron but whilst doing that surely other people are thinking you’re an idiot too?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.