Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too long for a thread suggestion but in the spirit of Christmas....

On the twelfth day of Christmas
Kaytee gave to me
Twelve selfies crying,
Eleven ‘sold out’ calendars,
Ten fake nails,
Nine products in her bathtub,
Eight prescription pick ups,
Seven PT sessions,
Six Zara try ons,
FIVE TINDER DATES,
Four cringe tiktoks ,
Three pole vids,
Two parking fines,
And a massive beg for another go fund meeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
‘Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day they took Kiera’s away. This year screw all the tiers I’ll give corona to someone special’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No longer a nurse, shes more like a curse,
the hot tub is green, the mercs no longer pristine.
The stories are rolling and so was the car, because instas more important than my sons needs are.
I need everything and I need it now, if I can't get it I'll just milk my cash cow.
A trip to dubai or Venice will do,
don't worry all my huns will see me through.
Now I've got calenders, but is it one? two? or three?
I don't count often because it's all about MEEE.
I need all the childcare, can't get my ads done, but my nails are finee and I've been for a run.
Tesco books, and AJs right hook, I'll get my arse out for whoever wants to look.
But It's tattle who are cruel and mean, because no one is better than this instahoe Kween.

Sorry, more of a round up than a thread suggestion, I've been lurking on this thread since the first post went up and she really is unbelievable.
I didn't think people like this existed, she shocks me more and more with every post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
my new thread title suggestion

BRRRR it’s cold out, but at least my calendar’s ‘sold out’

I really wanted it to just be called:

Kieraless whisper

But that’s a bit niche
Oh,I’m never gonna dance again,
Stopping my Kiera’s is a complete disaster

New thread title

I just googled the lyrics to careless whisper and this one goes out to you BABYGIRL 😂❤💰🤮
Time can never mend
The careless whisper of a good friend
To the heart and mind
If your answer's kind
There's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find
I should have known better, yeah
I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all its sad goodbyes
I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool
I should have known better than to cheat a friend
And waste a chance that I'd been given
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you
Time can never mend
To the heart and mind
If your answer's kind
Pain is all you'll find
I know you're not a fool
Never without your love What am I without your love?
Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together,
We could have lived this dance forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please stay
I know you're not a fool
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
What I did that was so wrong?
So wrong that you had to leave me alone?

She has treated herself to a modest bath - £68.49 bargain! I thought you used Dove? 😂🤮💰
467FAC4B-89DE-4080-9CF9-4EDBDD43A7CA.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

New thread title

I just googled the lyrics to careless whisper and this one goes out to you BABYGIRL 😂❤💰🤮
Time can never mend
To the heart and mind
If your answer's kind
Pain is all you'll find
I should have known better, yeah
I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all its sad goodbyes
I know you're not a fool
Time can never mend
To the heart and mind
If your answer's kind
Pain is all you'll find
I know you're not a fool
Never without your love What am I without your love?
Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together,
We could have lived this dance forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Please stay
I know you're not a fool
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
What I did that was so wrong?
So wrong that you had to leave me alone?

She has treated herself to a modest bath - £68.49 bargain! I thought you used Dove? 😂🤮💰
View attachment 347152
Stop ✋🏼 the hunt for the fund 🕵🏻‍♂️
we are being drip fed clues 🛀

🙄

Reactions: 3
I know she said she hadnt decided if she was going to appeal Keiras but I'm genuinely shocked she has decided to go ahead and has sent the appeal off today. She has no shame at all, shes completely selfish to go ahead and appeal when she should be greatful she had them extended for 6 months plus another 3 months whilst they were withdrawn gradually, I think covid has delayed it slightly and shes had even longer but I cant be arsed to do the maths. I'm disgusted by her, its abusing a system that is already broken, understaffed and underfunded.
She reckons she would honestly love someone to stop him vomiting and work out why hes screaming in pain every night? If that's the case, hand him over to social services. How can she say she wants someone to stop his vomiting when shes stopped his antiemetics!! This is where she is manipulating the majority of her followers who dont understand what medication Jaxon is on and what they are for. If they all realised, there would be 61.2k people feeling sick with worry for Jaxon under her care. Screaming in pain every night? Since when? Because she doesnt mention how bad his nights are until losing keiras is on the agenda again. If he screams in pain every night..does that include the nights at the shard? Did he do that in dubai? Why doesn't his monitor stats show a care giver attended to him numerous times every single night then? If hes screaming in pain every night and it's only a recent thing, maybe try giving him back his medications, how about stop halving his - In her words - "life saving heart medications". Maybe hes screaming in pain because of the feeds that are being rammed into him during the day and then the extra feeds at night on top, to "bulk him up" ready for when she loses keiras.
The bleeping calendars. She forgot to order one for herself did she? Liar again. So because she didnt order one for herself, the one shes using to film stories must be for someone else. Do you really think shes using someone elses calendar they have ordered and paid for to film stories, shes put it on her wall and added a pen? Look carefully and you can see finger marks. To someone elses paid for calendar? Whys the pages wonky too and not flush? Like it's either cheaply made or it's been flicked through that many times the pages are not even straight anymore. But she wants people to think she never ordered one for herself? Theres about 50 calendars in that pile, 25 facing one way and 25 facing the other. £20 for cheap tat that bring in a grand for every 50 sold. All this about wanting to place another order, I wouldnt be surprised if she just ordered more originally and she hasnt managed to sell 50 and tried to big it up by making out they were sold out quickly before but now they've been delivered she needs to flog them all, that's probably why she got her maths wrong because she messed up with her excuses.
I cant stand this woman, she wont buy a christmas tree because she wants to save the money for holidays but blows cash on her hairy face being lasered and shows bath products costing a whopping £68.49 for just 3 products and then uses all 3 at once. Nice to see someones got cash to throw away. I wouldnt even say shes got expensive taste because she is tasteless in so many ways. Use some bloody radox and buy a Christmas tree for your child Kaytee! Literrally pouring money down the drain but cant make a effort at Christmas. Gets parking fines but doesnt think she needs to start obeying parking rules and learn from it, if she really was struggling financially and she wanted to save money, she would park where she is meant to park, she wouldnt go down bus lanes, I bet she has speeding fines too but doesnt show those ones because it will highlight how careless she is with Jaxon in the car. Shes a moron, instagram and making money is a priority, not Jaxon. She doesnt deserve to be a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know she said she hadn decided if she was going to appeal Keiras but I'm genuinely shocked she has decided to go ahead and has sent the appeal off today. She has no shame at all, shes completely selfish to go ahead and appeal when she should be greatful she had them extended for 6 months plus another 3 months whilst they were withdrawn gradually, I think covid has delayed it slightly and shes had even longer but I cant be arsed to do the maths. I'm disgusted by her, its abusing a system that is already broken, understaffed and underfunded.
She reckons she would honestly love someone to stop him vomiting and work out why hes screaming in pain every night? If that's the case, hand him over to social services. How can she say she wants someone to stop his vomiting when shes stopped his antiemetics!! This is where she is manipulating the majority of her followers who dont understand what medication Jaxon is on and what they are for. If they all realised, there would be 61.2k people feeling sick with worry for Jaxon under her care. Screaming in pain every night? Since when? Because she doesnt mention how bad his nights are until losing keiras is on the agenda again. If he screams in pain every night..does that include the nights at the shard? Did he do that in dubai? Why doesn't his monitor stats show a care giver attended to him numerous times every single night then? If hes screaming in pain every night and it's only a recent thing, maybe try giving him back his medications, how about stop halving his - In her words - "life saving heart medications". Maybe hes screaming in pain because of the feeds that are being rammed into him during the day and then the extra feeds at night on top, to "bulk him up" ready for when she loses keiras.
The bleeping calendars. She forgot to order one for herself did she? Liar again. So because she didnt order one for herself, the one shes using to film stories must be for someone else. Do you really think shes using someone elses calendar they have ordered and paid for to film stories, shes put it on her wall and added a pen? Look carefully and you can see finger marks. To someone elses paid for calendar? Whys the pages wonky too and not flush? Like it's either cheaply made or it's been flicked through that many times the pages are not even straight anymore. But she wants people to think she never ordered one for herself? Theres about 50 calendars in that pile, 25 facing one way and 25 facing the other. £20 for cheap tat that bring in a grand for every 50 sold. All this about wanting to place another order, I wouldnt be surprised if she just ordered more originally and she hasnt managed to sell 50 and tried to big it up by making out they were sold out quickly before but now they've been delivered she needs to flog them all, that's probably why she got her maths wrong because she messed up with her excuses.
I cant stand this woman, she wont buy a christmas tree because she wants to save the money for holidays but blows cash on her hairy face being lasered and shows bath products costing a whopping £68.49 for just 3 products and then uses all 3 at once. Nice to see someones got cash to throw away. I wouldnt even say shes got expensive taste because she is tasteless in so many ways. Use some bloody radox and buy a Christmas tree for your child Kaytee! Literrally pouring money down the drain but cant make a effort at Christmas. Gets parking fines but doesnt think she needs to start obeying parking rules and learn from it, if she really was struggling financially and she wanted to save money, she would park where she is meant to park, she wouldnt go down bus lanes, I bet she has speeding fines too but doesnt show those ones because it will highlight how careless she is with Jaxon in the car. Shes a moron, instagram and making money is a priority, not Jaxon. She doesnt deserve to be a mother
Your absolutely right. I’ve looked back at the pile and it’s at least 50.
There has been absolutely no mention of where the money is going. Who it benefits (yes I know we all know it’s only for) but I’m guessing most who are buying again or missed last year and made a mental note to get the 2021 edition are under the impression it’s for the same purpose ‘To raise funds for ‘J’ ‘. Not saying is the same as alluding to something you don’t intend to do.
She’s pulled that wool up so far now it’s practically a balaclava.

And again screaming in pain, another new symptom to add to the appeal bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Appealing Kieras means their hours will have to remain until it's all resolved. She knows exactly what she's doing.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t cope with all the thread suggestions and song lyrics. When someone starts a new thread could the first comment include them all please. Whenever I’m having a bad day I can go back and read them, absolutely wetting myself. Quality content 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness!!!

How cringy is her ad this morning. I felt embarrassed for her. That DID NOT take 4 hours to film. She’s trying too hard to be like another ista mum that advertises readly.

Oooh Kayteeeeee, stop trying so hard. Put that energy into your son.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not ungrateful but if anyone got me a gift card for an online magazine I would not be impressed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's called FII now, fabricated or induced illness, it wont be just dismissed because of him having conditions already, send parents and carers can be accused of FII more than other parents. I'm wondering if they're building a case on her instead of just stepping in straight away like they do other children at risk incase she gathers up media support, it's a tricky case, beverely allit is the most famous nurse with muchausens, then theres lucy letby, another nurse, but this is a nurse who's got a social media platform, media support and even management. The papers would have a field day, social services cant afford to get things wrong so they should be acting now instead of waiting for something big to happen to Jaxon.
Have you watched the series, The Act. I think it’s on prime. It’s really good, based on a true story of munchausens by proxy, of how a mother fabricated her daughters illnesses, made her look unwell and kept her away from her father. All for financial gain.

Reactions: 3
So are the Kiera’s there when she is out for a run ?
No he's at school 😂
He goes to school Mon to Fri full time. With transport from the local council. So that's roughly 8 hours without him Mon to Fri.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.