Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mum is peg fed and she has 100mls an hour. It's 2 years since she started so I may be remembering it wrongly but I'm fairly sure the dietician said (and this is for an adult) that 100mls an hour is the maximum they recommend. I don't know the recommended amount for children but am sure some of the Mums on here will know. Ridiculous amount imo though
I’ve fluids for those dehydrated is 125ml an hour / 6 hourly bag of 1000ml so that’s probs about right.

does anyone know what area they live in? believe it’s notts but not sure if nottinghamshire or notts city?

That's a great point actually. Makes a lot of sense too. Ironically, I'd not even added the fact that she was a Nurse into my thinking (probably because I don't really view her as one. She may have a Nursing degree, but her 8 shifts don't make her a Nurse on my head 😂).
I do hope they are noticing these things like you said.
Oh. So that gave her carte blanch to so what she wanted with the money, even though she never even actually bought the chair 🙄 Eurgh. They're both vile then.
Even PTWM said she could spend the cash however she wanted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Munchausen syndrome by proxy(MSBP) is a mental health problem in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under his or her care, such as a child, an elderly adult, or a person who has a disability. Because vulnerable people are the victims, MSBP is a form of child abuse or elder abuse.Many people with MSP exaggerate or lie about a child’s symptoms to get attention. They may also create symptoms by poisoning food, withholding food, or causing an infection. Some people may even have a child undergo painful or risky tests and procedures to try to gain sympathy from their family members or community. It’s also believed that people with MSP may enjoy the satisfaction of deceiving people whom they perceive to be more powerful than themselves, particularly medical professionals.

MSP can affect anyone, but it’s most commonly seen in mothers of children under age 6. People who have MSP have an overwhelming need for attention and go to great lengths to achieve it, even if it means risking a child’s life. According to the Cleveland Clinic, approximately 1,000 of the 2.5 million cases of child abuse reported each year may be related to MSP.

Since a parent or caretaker with MSP often appears to be caring and attentive, doctors usually don’t suspect any wrongdoing. Diagnosis can also be difficult due to the person’s ability to manipulate doctors and induce symptoms in the child. As a result, MSP goes undetected in many cases. Doctors may begin to suspect child abuse when a child frequently experiences illnesses and injuries. They may also become suspicious if a child’s symptoms worsen when home alone with the caretaker and improve when under med

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That’s it, pierce your own tongue and risk poisoning yourself. Not like you have any responsibilities... NOT.

Reactions: 4
does anyone know what area they live in? believe it’s notts but not sure if nottinghamshire or notts city?
Nottinghamshire county council, the childrens services director issued a statement before and his name is Laurence Jones, he made a point of saying they were funding his nursery and the equipment for it (which would include the chair) in his statement, this was last time she did the fundraisers and went to the media and tv. If you're thinking of making a report his email is Laurence.jones@nottscc. gov.uk

• Wow
Reactions: 13
PTWM has the best advice’Spend money like water’ 🤮💰

If anyone wants his full name please message me,I wouldn’t post it here even though it’s a screenshot from her account!
...and she did!

why is she doing a “live” when she has no time/#Ad deadlines/ no time/ a son to raise??

Reactions: 6
She lives in Arnold so Notts city council
Nottinghamshire county council, the childrens services director issued a statement before and his name is Laurence Jones, he made a point of saying they were funding his nursery and the equipment for it (which would include the chair) in his statement, this was last time she did the fundraisers and went to the media and tv. If you're thinking of making a report his email is Laurence.jones@nottscc. gov.uk
thanks i’m going to make contact i’m really concerned about this kid and whilst we can all hope someone will be sharing concerns to safeguard that’s not a guarantee i can’t just sit and watch this unfold

• Heart
Reactions: 16
thanks i’m going to make contact i’m really concerned about this kid and whilst we can all hope someone will be sharing concerns to safeguard that’s not a guarantee i can’t just sit and watch this unfold
Please do the more reports they receive the quicker they might act. It's fair enough talking about it on tattle but this is as serious as it gets when things can have fatal consequences, we all have a duty to report concerns and if something happened it would be awful to think nobody reported her but just talked about it. You're not alone in reporting but if they receive more they might take things more seriously

Reactions: 6
I'm on super high alert for shortness of breath etc.....but I didn't notice in the moment or until this morning when I watched the video back.....?!?!?
So SUPER-DUPER high alert then....
And was ready for him to have other “child care” if I was worrying and on high alert for heart failure or issues I would be at mines side, I wouldn’t be palming her off so I could go for a run. I wonder if J’s dad sees the posts on her stories, it’s like a bit of a well look you should’ve been here to look after him and support us today. Maybe I’m over cynical I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also if I was on super high alert for symptoms and even suspected them, I wouldn’t be asking the gram, I would be asking qualified doctors. I’m really shocked by the last 24hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This post was written by her in 2018, you all should read it. The person who's fundraiser she never shared was Jaxons paternal grandmothers, because she didnt want to share someones else's fundraiser incase she needed people to give Jaxon and her money.

Nothing has changed with her, she has been asked to share fundraisers for children, but look what shes wrote in that post, yet alot of the parents who have fundraisers for their children have had their messages blanked or was told she would do it another day and it never happened, since she wrote this.

There was a fundraiser for a little boy, it took him months to raise just 8% of the total needed. It took days for Kaytee to hit her target multiple times over for something that was being funded. I've read that post of hers and I think this has always been the plan, get people to share her account so she can ask for money, I think she was waiting for a opportunity to do it, the chair issue came along and that was it, added with the carers issue, she struck gold with having opportunities to make money.

If Kaytee needs a example of why it is clear how ungreatful she is and entitled, the other day when Kaytee was casually telling everyone that she had let Jaxons Hot tub go green, that little boys who's fundraiser took months to hit 8%, gained his angel wings. She may have known he had passed that day, when she was talking about the hot tub, because people she follows were sharing their condolences.

If Kaytee sets up a new fundraiser right now, she will get tens of thousands donated to her again, people will share, her platform will grow rapidly again and she gets new shoes. I think she is quite calculated, recently she shared a donation request and commented that she knows people dont reallybtrust fundraisers anymore but could people donate please. This implies other fundraisers are untrustworthy but people can trust hers. This post she wrote shows how calculated she is when she says she decided not to share a loved ones fundraiser because she wanted peoples money herself.

Sadly, if Kaytee sets up a new fundraiser, people will donate thousands again and quickly. She wont have to wait months, people will share without her having to message them, her messages wouldn't be left unread or she wouldn't be fobbed off. Her platform would grow, she would get more ads, it's a win win situation for her. Shes making a career out of begging.
This is the Gofundme set up by J’s Dad for his mother,J’s Grand Mother! It raised £3,733 and the target was £5,000. Heartbreaking that Thenursemum couldn’t have been so bleeping selfish!

And was ready for him to have other “child care” if I was worrying and on high alert for heart failure or issues I would be at mines side, I wouldn’t be palming her off so I could go for a run. I wonder if J’s dad sees the posts on her stories, it’s like a bit of a well look you should’ve been here to look after him and support us today. Maybe I’m over cynical I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also if I was on super high alert for symptoms and even suspected them, I wouldn’t be asking the gram, I would be asking qualified doctors. I’m really shocked by the last 24hours.
Would you think to post a video of yourself pole dancing? 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Would you think to post a video of yourself pole dancing? 🤮🤮🤮
Haha no 😂😂 And you know why not? 1. I’m not a sociopath. 2. I’m not lusting after that twenty something lifestyle. I’m happy raising my daughter and live for her. Could I use more money and a “bikini body” sure! But I love playing with my daughter, taking her to the farm and watching her reorganise my tree decorations 😂 I have no aspirations to take her to travel the world in age inappropriate holidays! I am looking forward to a bit less rain and trip to a local beach though!

I should add there’s nothing wrong with sharing that sort of video at all, it’s the context in which she does it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The swimsuit pushed up bum crack photos and pole dancing videos always make an appearance when she's got a fella she's interested in watching her stories. Maybe that's why she also had the AJ stories late last night, anything for clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she refused to share her own child’s grandmother’s fundraiser, because she thought someday she would need to fundraise, and wanted all the money for J!
That is despicable and shameful! What type of human being even thinks that way. She’s a selfish entitled prick! Just when I thought she couldn’t stoop any lower

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.