Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Yes this time last year (I think) and all appeared well but … no sight of him much since. maybe he has traded that lady in for a younger model who Katie doesn’t approve off and that’s the life curve ball she made reference too 🫣😳

But who thinks the Chanel bag is not coming from New York but her man in Dubai (who was mentioned earlier on in this thread) 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Absolute ****head she is. I had a family member who lost their highly paid job and to pay the bills they went to be a delivery driver for what was Hermes now Evri to keep a roof over their heads. I’m sure she’s got a 1,000 other outfits that she can wear… to sit in her house on NYE.

I hope her and her husbands good fortunes continue as it’ll be a long way down for her!

• Heart
The art of smiling in photos - There’s a lot to be said for it.

I’ll never understand posting pictures of your kids in bikinis for strangers either - She should give Adam Whittington a follow & perhaps learn a little - may open her eyes to the horrors of how sickos can easily manipulate the semi naked pictures of your children you have willingly posted on your open profile for likes and the boho-Spanish aesthetic (yawn)

The mother the other night at coya, desperately trying to look seductive, instead she looked miserable and off her tits. Eyes in different directions.

SweaterWeather

What suncream do you use on the kids? Are you ok whoever asked that?

Or is it from her secret side account used to ask questions so she can gobble up aff links on fucking SPF!

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She makes shit loads off aff links and adverts plus her husband has a well paid job. Still cracks me up that she announced they were ‘having a house built’ when in reality they bought a new build on an estate 👌🏼😂
It's all smoke and mirrors with these people, they can pretend all they want but at the end of the day they are not that special and certainly not the kind of person I would aspire to be or want my daughter to aspire to be.

• Heart
I just don’t get the Aston Martin thing, was it an AD ?? she marked it as PR press Loan??? I know it’s my husbands dream lottery win car but he lusts over it on Topgear, a James Bond movie or their website … he wouldn't dream of looking or being influenced at ‘big’ grant & her drooling over herself driving it!?
So weird. As if a hun who follows her, would suddenly buy one as she’s advertising it 🤣. These marketing teams need to give their heads a wobble. If anything it’s associating the brand with a bunch of chavs, not a smart move.

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
How embarrassing putting a drunken video of yourself online behaving like that. She thinks she’s so cool but I bet no one else thinks she is.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
She is all about gratitude and all that ✌🏻 … then goes all tells all Evri drivers to fuck themselves on her stories because they haven’t delivered her NYE decorations & outfit for tonight!

• Wow
  • Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I do laugh at her instagram Bio: 'Creative Director, Shoot Producer, Content Creator, Stylist'

• Haha

AlexAlbi

I'm getting sick to death of her doing the two fingers in the air pose. And the 3 of them dancing in front of the mirror, in what looked like a restaurant, made me feel nauseous. It felt like torture watching it

SweaterWeather

That latest outfit post is awful. She doesn’t have the shape for either of those pieces, she has zero curves and I don’t know who’s told her and Anna brem those awful boob cup tops look good, they look so so bad. It emphasises her lack of hips and waist. Stick to floaty slip dresses love.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
She really is vile slagging off the Evri drivers, she has absolutely no thought for anyone else, I’m sure they didn’t set out to take her decorations or her outfit who knows why they got held up. She’s no doubt pissed AGAIN

Dizzy

VIP Member
Super sneaky of Katie to put a link to the preview of H&M x Rabane collection today knowing that lots of people will be shopping tomorrow when it hits and she’ll get all the lovely commission from that link still sat in peoples cookies.

• Angry
Reactions: 7