Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

All the NY posts have too much of the eldest daughter’s bum in them. Mum & Dad really need to think about what’s being posted here…

Reactions: 9

Dizzy

VIP Member
This Maralan stuff will never see the light of day! Straight into the charity bag. Such a joke they give these clothes to free to this lot, makes me go in the other direction!
Or straight onto her selling page like the rest of the shit she gets gifted :rolleyes:

SweaterWeather

I thought the same. Shock horror I put my whole life on Instagram and people are searching for the few details I leave out. Also - who’s asking her for her 11 or 12 year old daughter to do a fashion edit?! Such a load of BS just to lead up to earning some money off her for younger brands.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Why oh why is she saying 3 weeks without a child free moment when she was out doing stories in marbs with her mum friends !!!
it was 12 days ago
Just shows how much they LIE about everything, you cannot trust a word that comes out their mouths- also isn’t that what parenting is about??? Why she had three kids I’ll never know……oh yeah the money they rake in for her!!!!

Reactions: 8
Vile chav. Most Evri couriers are Mums where I live. Working long hours to feed their kids on minimum wage. She’s an absolute horror.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Interesting that she is now writing PR when she sees Dr Mo because she has been reported, she is just a lying con artist who has been getting free treatments all this time and next saying anything!!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Can’t believe she is skiing and letting her kids ski with no helmets! She says it’s because they weren’t planning on skiing today so didn’t have the helmets with them but surely in that situation you’d just tell them No!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It’s sickening that they got their Disney paris stay for free. That hotel is so expensive. Why should people pay an arm and a leg to visit these places then she swans in there for free.

• Heart