Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I can’t believe she regularly has a spare 4K -8k to drop on Chanel handbags. If she did, they’d live in a mansion and be multi millionaires not a new build Bovis home

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
The Huns on her post begging for freebies makes me laugh.
Her responses are ‘It’s so worth it’. How would she know, she didn’t pay!
Honestly, if anyone is influenced by her then more fool them!

Reactions: 11
Of course she dosnt use nivia or boots suncream like everyone else 😂
I usually don’t mind her but the Ibiza shit is getting on my nerves, no one cares. Telling people what crossing to use, no one needs her to be the Ibiza tour guide. I’d rather find out from someone more authentic and not just there for the gram.

Reactions: 10

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
It’s all so contrived. The 2 finger peace sign, the strange lunge pose which looks like they’ve all got a set of cock and balls and the faux ‘I was so pissed I was on the floor reel’. So predictable, so painful.

• Heart

SweaterWeather

Heart felt catch-up? I generally don t set a camera up to record me and my friends squeezed into a table and fake laugh when I’m having a heart-felt catch up. That’s cringe AF

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Also the manipulative “slideshow” trying to persuade her Mum that she should be allowed false nails has now worked and reaffirms to the child you just need to be a brat about things and eventually mum will give in! A natural gel overlay would be grown up enough (and unnecessary but as a treat I’d maybe allow it) but extensions are ridiculous for an 11 year old.
I also wouldn’t deck my kids out in Balenciaga but then opt for the cheapest bog standard new build bathroom tiles and fittings! So much for her bespoke house that was “built for them”.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Most influencers seem to think they’re better looking than they actually are. I guess it takes a certain type to become an influencer; most seem like they’ve been spoilt by their parents and been told their whole lives how gorgeous and amazing they are, even though they are not! They then get smoke blown up their arses by followers and brands which makes their egos swell even more.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She will stand out. Not in a good way
Screeching, pouting and doing the peace sign whilst wearing a Dubai knock off Chanel.

• Haha
  • Heart

SweaterWeather

child in hospital = content
Someone make it make sense it’s fucking appalling. The mechanics of taking a photo of your other hand stroking your child’s hair in a hospital bed is beyond me, what makes someone think that’s a good idea?! Why is she thinking about content at that minute. So conditioned to sharing everything no doubt we’ll get - if it can help just one person trust their gut 🥱

Ugh… zooming crotch shot that she’s about to get her period whilst wearing white shorts. Wtf, they’ll share anything for a story. Gross.
---
And her mates FiL has died a horrific death so she’ll use it as an opportunity to post an aesthetically pleasing picture of a croissant and coffee. Can you imagine it - “One minute Debs, let me just get this shot. Hold up the ring light then you can tell me all about it. Look how good my picture is. Go on, you were saying…”
Who even thinks to comfort their friend at a time like this but to ensure it’s documented for the gram, including tagging the bereaved (who’ll probably repost it). Such attention seekers!!!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I imagine they spend 90% of their holiday filming content and taking pictures. There’s nothing worse than being on a night out with someone insisting you take a photo over and over again, it must be exhausting shit.

• Heart