Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Super sneaky of Katie to put a link to the preview of H&M x Rabane collection today knowing that lots of people will be shopping tomorrow when it hits and she’ll get all the lovely commission from that link still sat in peoples cookies.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

SweaterWeather

Is it bad that Whenever I see her filming the deers I just think she shouldn’t be there and the greedy developers basically built all over green belt to let chavs feels like they’re in the country

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Why do these company’s send freebies to these wannabes, it has the complete opposite effect and I’ll never buy tickets for these show

CecBear

Paris, always a good idea .. expect for when the whole of France is rioting and the military are on the streets 🤪

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Oh hilarious… she is thick! Her previous stories at A&E but she hasn’t been anywhere, don’t worry. O my word 🤣

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
I came here to say that the latest batch of ‘best ever/obsessed with/wearing on repeat’ free shit she gets sent is now listed on her selling page (I mean what a fucking racket THAT is 🤯) but saw the ‘arrived in Mykonos’ post and am once again utterly astounded at the vanity of these people. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I am cringing so damn hard for her 🙈

nononsensegal

Wtf is her daughter wearing #bigfatgypsywedding vibes ☮
Jesus…. The birthday party and the kids dress!! Please…..🤦‍♀️ and the youngest drinking out of a plastic Prosecco glass… and then yummy mummy in her barbi t doing a slut drop at the kids party…. 🤦‍♀️✋️ utter twat!! You can just imagine the other mums there having a good old gossip….😂 as they were! just saying….! 🤦‍♀️

Pistachio

No tagging of Ivycoco in her posts- there’s definitely beef there!!!
I just commented
This on Kerri’s! 100% beef between those two
I would love to know…..

Also her house must be tiny if that is post extension

She makes out they are millionaires. Her spending just be all funded off the aff links or all on credit. She spends like she has a lot more money than her house would suggest

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I don’t wish to be unkind about a child but she is trying to hard to make her daughter happen as a model, and, well let’s say some kids have model potential and some don’t.

I can’t with the hun logic about ‘weirdos’ googling her kids schools 🙈 how about don’t use them for content, so the ‘weirdos’ can’t do that 🤔🙈. It’s shameful.

SweaterWeather

Laughing at Katie pretending to love Tesco jeans. Honestly, she’s totally sold her soul.
It’s a fucking joke. You can clearly see she’s cinching them and they still look awful. I doubt she’ll even waste her time putting those on vinted, straight in the charity bag/landfill. Shame on Tesco. Anna brem at it too with the Tesco stuff.

Gigi.23

Indeed and also the comment on her children’s school! Stop posting photos and images of your children in their fucking uniform or in the school grounds! So far up her backside she doesn’t see that it’s HER putting her children at risk by sharing them on the internet with strangers
totally!! then she calls us out for finding her 'mansion in the country'........ I dread to think how these kids will feel when they find out they have had so much posted about them.

That top looked awful on her, un-sexy, did nothing at all. She looked so much better in the T-shirt. Those trousers too.... no words.
Where the hell was she going on a Thursday night!! What happened to jeans and a nice top!! I just can’t think how much my friends would laugh at me if I rocked up wearing that!!

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
It’s sad and pathetic the way they use illness, death, hospital visits etc for engagement. You had almost hear the glee in her voice when she’s talking about it as she’s actually got something to talk about for engagement. They pimp out their children’s privacy for money and new handbags- it’s sickening the damage they are doing!!!!!

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She also wearing that outfit for 2 days?

She checked in wearing it and still wearing it rammed up her hoohaa picking berries with her basket

• Haha