Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The arrival in Mykonos post…. Could she love herself anymore? We get it hun, you’re skinny. She’s going to be insufferable on this trip! Although at least it’s consenting adults in bikinis she’ll be sharing rather than her 6 and 3 year olds 🙄

Reactions: 10

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yes this time last year (I think) and all appeared well but … no sight of him much since. maybe he has traded that lady in for a younger model who Katie doesn’t approve off and that’s the life curve ball she made reference too 🫣😳

But who thinks the Chanel bag is not coming from New York but her man in Dubai (who was mentioned earlier on in this thread) 😝
She must think her followers are stupid if she thinks they’ll believe she has spare 4K/5k around the place for Chanel bags all the time. If she really had that amount of money they’d live in a mansion not a small new build.

Reactions: 9

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she is having a rant about people searching up her daughters school when SHE was the one who loved to brag about her going to private school, let’s just hope it’s people being nosey rather than weirdos searching it up. Also the photographs of the little girls in swimwear who does she think those photos would appeal to the most????!!!!

Why you’d choose to share your 13 year old pouting and swearing along to some road man is mind boggling. I’d be mortified!

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I thought the same. Shock horror I put my whole life on Instagram and people are searching for the few details I leave out. Also - who’s asking her for her 11 or 12 year old daughter to do a fashion edit?! Such a load of BS just to lead up to earning some money off her for younger brands.
Exactly! It’s an unbelievable level of arrogance.
As for someone asking about a fashion edit from her pre teen- 🙄 of course they have hun 🙄🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Center parcs might be a wholesome place but I bet it isn’t with her and her mates all drunk, dressed in Anine Bing, and shrieking, whilst their kids run riot

• Haha

SweaterWeather

Ugh… zooming crotch shot that she’s about to get her period whilst wearing white shorts. Wtf, they’ll share anything for a story. Gross.
---
And her mates FiL has died a horrific death so she’ll use it as an opportunity to post an aesthetically pleasing picture of a croissant and coffee. Can you imagine it - “One minute Debs, let me just get this shot. Hold up the ring light then you can tell me all about it. Look how good my picture is. Go on, you were saying…”
Who even thinks to comfort their friend at a time like this but to ensure it’s documented for the gram, including tagging the bereaved (who’ll probably repost it). Such attention seekers!!!
Came on just to say this. WTF - Look at my bony fanny and they oh don’t forget to tag myself as the supreme comforter to my bereaved friend oh and then I’m hungover again. It’s so sad. Also I swear her daughter sends her messages knowing her mum is going to post it all online. Attention seeking Apples not falling far from trees at all!!

• Haha
  • Heart

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Is being more present on Instagram even possible for her? Who the fuck does she think she is that she needs to be more present for her followers who she’s never fucking met. Delusional.
Indeed and also the comment on her children’s school! Stop posting photos and images of your children in their fucking uniform or in the school grounds! So far up her backside she doesn’t see that it’s HER putting her children at risk by sharing them on the internet with strangers

• Heart

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Still would never want to swop my life for hers, my children still have all their privacy, I haven’t exploited their childhood to gain followers, I haven’t embarrassed them online for engagement. My children aren’t going to grow up entitled with no ambition as I’m a hard working honest mother. She can take her Aston Martin and £500 dinner and stick it up her flat arse, her soul and core are as unhappy as her kids will be when they’re sat in therapy in 20 years time because they had a phone stuck in their face the moment they were born!!!

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
So weird. As if a hun who follows her, would suddenly buy one as she’s advertising it 🤣. These marketing teams need to give their heads a wobble. If anything it’s associating the brand with a bunch of chavs, not a smart move.
That’s exactly it - chavs with money. My brother has an Aston, but he’s genuinely wealthy and very understated which has always been their core market not these nouveau riche show offs who hire one for a weekend.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Have they all got back ache? Why can’t they stand straight? 😂 just keep imagining how horrific it must be to be in their vicinity 😱 they’re a nightmare

They are an absolute bunch of pricks!! 🙈😂 And they all look the same, it’s so weird! I can’t wait until the menopause hits and they start to bump the weight on 😂

• Haha

lll32

Anyone want to tell her that it's "Chapter 39" on your 38th birthday as you're celebrating having been alive for 38 years/chapters already :rolleyes:

• Haha

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
What did the message from her daughter say?
The messages were something along the lines of….don’t wake everyone up when u get home, don’t forget I’ve got tennis tomorrow and I can’t be LATE and I’ve put money on the table for your taxi fare- all very grown up and things a 12 year old shouldn’t have to worry about

• Wow

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she is having a rant about people searching up her daughters school when SHE was the one who loved to brag about her going to private school, let’s just hope it’s people being nosey rather than weirdos searching it up. Also the photographs of the little girls in swimwear who does she think those photos would appeal to the most????!!!!
She’s up her own backside so won’t see it like that. I mean she’s obviously googled herself which is beyond cringeworthy. Honestly sees herself as a celeb.

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I thought this too! And the treatment from Dr M or whatever he’s called 🙄 . Don’t think there’s an influencer who loves herself as much as this one.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Those outfits, looking like they fell into a 70s dressing up box going to a Stevie Nicks gig. The cringe.

• Haha