Themumlife_styled #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were, expect more pouting, feral kids and various things "hitting different".

mod edit: thread titles need to start with the name of the account and for the second thread you need to add the #2. Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her teeth make her speak like Janet street Porter. But more chavvy. Surprised she hasn’t used a free Invisalign kit. Although, she could need teeth removed beforehand, which Invisalign probs wouldn’t fund. And she’s all smoke and mirrors re wealth, so probs can’t afford it.

Ha and it obvs ‘ hits different’ when she has to pay herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if the balenciaga trainers will still be top of the shopping list for the 11 year old.m. Fashun sweetie… let’s turn a blind eye to the weirdo brand!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if the balenciaga trainers will still be top of the shopping list for the 11 year old.m. Fashun sweetie… let’s turn a blind eye to the weirdo brand!
That crossed my mind too … who would want their kids in Balenciaga now!

Reactions: 2
God forbid actually helping your child with something as dangerous as a bowling ball but instead, film the whole thing as you think shes cute and you really want a shot of her designer jumper for the aff links, #costoflivingcrisis #dontworryshewillwearitloads #matalanpayingforbalenciaga

A few of them went to see Elf the musical last night. PR invite from Matalan. The others have marked PR/Press invite but she hasn’t???

Why do these company’s send freebies to these wannabes, it has the complete opposite effect and I’ll never buy tickets for these show

Reactions: 7
Why do these company’s send freebies to these wannabes, it has the complete opposite effect and I’ll never buy tickets for these show
Same here! It’s a total and utter piss take that so many get freebies while the rest of us peasants are expected to pay up

Because it’s cheap advertising and it works. Same as you, on principle I wouldn’t buy from the brands who gift/PR like this but literally thousands will.

WHY?!?
Why would you be allowing such things at such a young age. Regardless of peer pressure or what other children do.
Children are allowed to grow up far too quickly these days - False nails, leather mini skirts, make up - Then the same parents will jump on the bandwagon of the over sexualisation of children, which is what allowing your children to do these kind of things is - promoting them as “tweens” / young adults before they are.

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry she’ll justify anything she does. I’ll be honest I’m get sick and tired of these instatwats.

Reactions: 2
WHY?!?
Why would you be allowing such things at such a young age. Regardless of peer pressure or what other children do.
Children are allowed to grow up far too quickly these days - False nails, leather mini skirts, make up - Then the same parents will jump on the bandwagon of the over sexualisation of children, which is what allowing your children to do these kind of things is - promoting them as “tweens” / young adults before they are.
She referred to her daughter the other day as a teenager. She isn’t a teen. I was surprised she was standing strong on the nails as I had her down as the chavvy type to allow it and thought I’d under estimated her. But nah I hadn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the manipulative “slideshow” trying to persuade her Mum that she should be allowed false nails has now worked and reaffirms to the child you just need to be a brat about things and eventually mum will give in! A natural gel overlay would be grown up enough (and unnecessary but as a treat I’d maybe allow it) but extensions are ridiculous for an 11 year old.
I also wouldn’t deck my kids out in Balenciaga but then opt for the cheapest bog standard new build bathroom tiles and fittings! So much for her bespoke house that was “built for them”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10