Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she drink and drive after her wine sessions in her friends house, or is that in walking distance does anyone know on here?
Pretty sure it’s walking distance
---
It's the greatest excuse of all Times,but with this one let's be honest she can't be bothered to present her kids on line looking clean, their faces and clothes are filthy 99% of the time. And I'd say she's not to fond of water herself. And again using Evie to promote Tesco I just don't get how Tesco think we need to see this 🦨 to encourage us to buy from them.
Especially when the child has a set tracksuit in that school and will never be wearing what she is promoting!

Pretty sure it’s walking distance
---

Especially when the child has a set tracksuit in that school and will never be wearing what she is promoting!
Stop.. see that gets me just take take because it's free. She doesn't like being pulled up on anything on line like rest of them she comes across as quite smart with her replies. She's a different person on tiktok comes across as rough, dirty as in flirty if you get me. And she coming on saying about Evie's play date and being expected but still continues to show case her filthy on line.

Reactions: 1
Stop.. see that gets me just take take because it's free. She doesn't like being pulled up on anything on line like rest of them she comes across as quite smart with her replies. She's a different person on tiktok comes across as rough, dirty as in flirty if you get me. And she coming on saying about Evie's play date and being expected but still continues to show case her filthy on line.
Yes the uniform is a certain colour so it’s not at all like the uniform she showed 😂 it’s the local Chinese that deserves the shout outs over on TikTok! Her youngest child is never shown at all! When she was sent the Dylan oaks jewellery only evie name seems to be on it too becus she brings the freebies. It’s fantastic Evie is doing so well but her other two are rarely mentioned.. I wonder how the potty training is going becus her youngest should be at that stage too!

Yes the uniform is a certain colour so it’s not at all like the uniform she showed 😂 it’s the local Chinese that deserves the shout outs over on TikTok! Her youngest child is never shown at all! When she was sent the Dylan oaks jewellery only evie name seems to be on it too becus she brings the freebies. It’s fantastic Evie is doing so well but her other two are rarely mentioned.. I wonder how the potty training is going becus her youngest should be at that stage too!
Absolutely I noticed that morning when she was showing Evie on the laptop the youngest one was at her side but she moved the phone so the screen blocked her face. Yes Evie has came on so so much and I pity her sure God help her she's no space in that box to grow. The thing is she maintains she's showcasing down syndrome but she's well able to except free booze ups , makeup, lots of stuff that's nothing to do with DS. I presume theres a hippie vibe There with her and the family. Ive seen her mother and father so I'm presuming that's the Rock/biker looks are coming from.

@Maizie seen it all she's put up a tiktok and low n behold she does her food shop in SuperValu, there's how loyal she is to Tesco.

Sorry I'm mortified for her with her versatile tiktok. She needs to get a grip of herself. Does she think she's the next kneevo or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm mortified for her with her versatile tiktok. She needs to get a grip of herself. Does she think she's the next kneevo or what?
That's real life,the real way she acts, the real her Common as muck, up for the good time, boozing, loud out!! But flick out to Instagram she's the pity me mother of a child with additional needs who cooks stews, flick over to tiktok for the real gal Grease monkey vibes.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that her relationship/ marriage is all one sided? Seems Dan and her only ever go anywhere if it's free? I presume because it's the bottom of her dad,s garden they have their box that Dan's brought Notting to the table so he's to put up with her single lifestyle of loving a good session and a better good time. Am I on my own on this feeling

I wanna know why she is at bike rally
That’s what she’s into her dad is a biker I think
---
Does anyone else think that her relationship/ marriage is all one sided? Seems Dan and her only ever go anywhere if it's free? I presume because it's the bottom of her dad,s garden they have their box that Dan's brought Notting to the table so he's to put up with her single lifestyle of loving a good session and a better good time. Am I on my own on this feeling
He’s never liked the party scene as far as I can see. She makes up for them both: she’s very settled now compared to before kids she was a “session moth” now it seems he stays home with the girls a lot and works too.

That’s what she’s into her dad is a biker I think
---

He’s never liked the party scene as far as I can see. She makes up for them both: she’s very settled now compared to before kids she was a “session moth” now it seems he stays home with the girls a lot and works too.
Right sure obviously she knew what she was doing then getting in with Dan. There's not many lads would mind their own kids as much as he does for his wife to go out on a session and Then spend the day on the couch. Dan must have a descent wage to run to cars and buy takeaways 3/4 times a week but actually scrap that that's their only bills other than electric

Right sure obviously she knew what she was doing then getting in with Dan. There's not many lads would mind their own kids as much as he does for his wife to go out on a session and Then spend the day on the couch. Dan must have a descent wage to run to cars and buy takeaways 3/4 times a week but actually scrap that that's their only bills other than electric
Yes and I’d say that’s hooked up to the main house so probably pay their share.. yea she knew what she was doing 100%, there will be a day on the couch today & takeaway this evening for sure, sat in her container on the bed then honestly I think he’s a saint and I hope he’s appreciated becus there is not many like him around!

Yes and I’d say that’s hooked up to the main house so probably pay their share.. yea she knew what she was doing 100%, there will be a day on the couch today & takeaway this evening for sure, sat in her container on the bed then honestly I think he’s a saint and I hope he’s appreciated becus there is not many like him around!
Absolutely not he comes across as if he'd rather not have a phone stuck in his face when ever she's out with him. I'd say he's his hands full there somehow. We never hear of Dan going on the session and as for that witch friend of hers he mustn't live local when he seems to stay over. I get the feeling her brother that's married doesn't darken her door to much bug then again neither does the Byrne's.

@Maizie That was some Rally no show today hardly done a runner on a 2 stroke chainsaw.
I’d say she camped at it aswel only came back.. the Chinese food was up on TikTok this evening aswel. He doesn’t live too far away but prob just passes out with the dogs 😂 where else wud there be room! Dan looks like he has no interest in anything she does on the phone I reckon he just does what he is told

I’d say she camped at it aswel only came back.. the Chinese food was up on TikTok this evening aswel. He doesn’t live too far away but prob just passes out with the dogs 😂 where else wud there be room! Dan looks like he has no interest in anything she does on the phone I reckon he just does what he is told
🤣🤣 I think your right!!! Oh it must of being a rough one all right is recovering today it seems. Tomorrow she'll be back whining about her skin and swanning into the gym dressed like she's 16 and into working out on the daily,but she's definitely working the elbow drinking. I think we see the real her on tiktok I think she's pretending on Instagram to be into the designer gear when in reality she's a much different person.

@Maizie Is this one a sandwich short of a picnic to think she can sit and read a book with 3 kids in a mobile home no secure garden for them to be out playing in while she reads. Never mind read inside!!!What!!!🤔 🤔🤔

• Haha
Nothing more relaxing than rain hitting windows 😂😂 I’d say it’s the roof and everything else in that home lol

• Haha
Ad for Penneys and she can’t even get the basics right. Jazzing up Evie’s inform instead of uniform. Why do such big companies use these so called influencers to increase sales? Seeing this gobshite do a pisspoor ad of Penneys back to school range would make me not shop there.