Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you are advertising supervalu for baby wipe and the cut of the girls face's!!

I didn’t think you were supposed to use wipes in babies faces?
She could at least clean the girls face's with a face cloth then. I wasn't suggesting she clean them with baby wipes anything that is clean. She's prompting supervalu baby event which she's got paid for and get shed loads of stuff for free I'm sure a sup of water on a cloth doesn't cost much! But then maybe it does because Dan is always filthy dirty

Reactions: 2
Looking for ideas for the nursery cop on its a mobile home you live in love!! Who u trying to kid

😂😂 it might be for the house they are building.. I want to show her how to put lashes on it’s killing me in the reels

Reactions: 1
Maybe pick up something for the baby's head (cradle cap) when you're on line shopping drunk

She could at least clean the girls face's with a face cloth then. I wasn't suggesting she clean them with baby wipes anything that is clean. She's prompting supervalu baby event which she's got paid for and get shed loads of stuff for free I'm sure a sup of water on a cloth doesn't cost much! But then maybe it does because Dan is always filthy dirty
Have you ever met her?

Good god almighty this one would eat herself if she could, please keep your tongue in your mouth it's trashy and you're not a teenager! Rough out

Reactions: 2
I missed this what was said
Just in general! She's constantly putt up Q &A box which she's never answered in weeks now but I seen on here they do this so that they're interaction is up! For brand's to reach out! So basically I nice way of begging

This one grinds me gears ask me every few days answer sweet F. A. GREAT TO KEEP UP THE INTERACTION RATINGS.

3 day's this week on the "Sauce" for instahun wannabe!!!! While she's out on the sauce sure throw up your child's brand ambassador add!! Suppose someone has to foot the bill!!

Who minds the kids when she’s boozing? I do like her content though her little girl is so cute

Who minds the kids when she’s boozing? I do like her content though her little girl is so cute
Dan the man don't ya know!! Absolutely the girlos are super cute but seriously don't use them to line her pockets give them privacy. In a world we live in now children shouldn't be plastered all over social networks just so they attract people and followers just to get freebies and make money of their back's.

Fair play to him I know they are his kids but he seems to be great with them

Dan the man don't ya know!! Absolutely the girlos are super cute but seriously don't use them to line her pockets give them privacy. In a world we live in now children shouldn't be plastered all over social networks just so they attract people and followers just to get freebies and make money of their back's.