Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad for Penneys and she can’t even get the basics right. Jazzing up Evie’s inform instead of uniform. Why do such big companies use these so called influencers to increase sales? Seeing this gobshite do a pisspoor ad of Penneys back to school range would make me not shop there.
I honestly don't get it. Why companies Think people need this bare face lairs to promote their products. Again she putting up Evie and me day but no the reality was she used the child again to line her own pocket.

Reactions: 2
Thought the child wore a uniform from tesco...which is it uniform or own clothes ....absolute joke....oh n will you fuckin wash ur kids before an ad it's just disgusting no need for food n dirt all over their faces n dirty hair

Reactions: 4
Thought the child wore a uniform from tesco...which is it uniform or own clothes ....absolute joke....oh n will you fuckin wash ur kids before an ad it's just disgusting no need for food n dirt all over their faces n dirty hair
Says a lot doesn't it, tell me you don't wash yourself without telling me! Never gets the girls haircuts, never brings them out unless it's 🆓

Reactions: 1
Says a lot doesn't it, tell me you don't wash yourself without telling me! Never gets the girls haircuts, never brings them out unless it's 🆓
It's just horrible not a shower to b had or an iron to b used in dat house n wot annoys me even more is she cudnt give a duck coz she's gettin paid to do nothing 🤬🤬

It's just horrible not a shower to b had or an iron to b used in dat house n wot annoys me even more is she cudnt give a duck coz she's gettin paid to do nothing 🤬🤬
Getting paid to exploit her child!

Jesus they eat some amount of takeaways. Every day it's some sort of takeaway.
So much for saving for her forever home

Jesus they eat some amount of takeaways. Every day it's some sort of takeaway.
So much for saving for her forever home
Sure why wudnt she not like she has to work hard to buy them....just exploit her kids n pretend to be ambassadors for tit products...no mortgage..tin can everythin was gifted .....living her best life

I
Sure why wudnt she not like she has to work hard to buy them....just exploit her kids n pretend to be ambassadors for tit products...no mortgage..tin can everythin was gifted .....living her best life
Oh 💯 she's only an electric bill. Wonder if she tells the social welfare she's making money through Instagram or does that matter if you're getting careers

So is it just Evie for school stuff then!! Or just use her for the freebies!? Like isn’t her middle child in school or starting this year not a mention! And I’m sure the youngest would be starting playschool too.. ah yea sandy from grease vibes there.. another Chinese tonight that’s if she isn’t going out again.. probably a pr invite to the manor last night no doubt.. why get invited to things that are irrelevant to what she’s supposed to be advocating for?! Grinds my gears
---
Ah stop now at your age playing copycat.
Copying greasy in more ways than one
---
I

Oh 💯 she's only an electric bill. Wonder if she tells the social welfare she's making money through Instagram or does that matter if you're getting careers
Highly doubt it! It’s why the home is never mentioned becus I doubt the council are informed of that there either

So is it just Evie for school stuff then!! Or just use her for the freebies!? Like isn’t her middle child in school or starting this year not a mention! And I’m sure the youngest would be starting playschool too.. ah yea sandy from grease vibes there.. another Chinese tonight that’s if she isn’t going out again.. probably a pr invite to the manor last night no doubt.. why get invited to things that are irrelevant to what she’s supposed to be advocating for?! Grinds my gears
---

Copying greasy in more ways than one
---

Highly doubt it! It’s why the home is never mentioned becus I doubt the council are informed of that there either
Yes you hit a few things here , I don't get this shite of her pretending to be all about DS. She's no more interesting in highlighting it than the man on the Moon. It's the greatest excuse of all to make a living out of 🆓 stuff, a nice paid package from Tesco and Penny's. As for the payment unbeknownst to the social welfare well a phone call to the social welfare maybe done. AS for the council sure she's stuck in her tin gaff at the bottom of the father's house unless it's a council house well that's a different matter. Edit to say@ wexy123 maybe you're friend could highlight this one to the social welfare too

Yes you hit a few things here , I don't get this shite of her pretending to be all about DS. She's no more interesting in highlighting it than the man on the Moon. It's the greatest excuse of all to make a living out of 🆓 stuff, a nice paid package from Tesco and Penny's. As for the payment unbeknownst to the social welfare well a phone call to the social welfare maybe done. AS for the council sure she's stuck in her tin gaff at the bottom of the father's house unless it's a council house well that's a different matter. Edit to say@ wexy123 maybe you're friend could highlight this one to the social welfare too
I mean I’m regards planning for the tin gaff lol hangover today no smoothie or whatever is gonna un do last nights pints every weekend she seems to get to go out never a problem wit childcare Dan the man

I mean I’m regards planning for the tin gaff lol hangover today no smoothie or whatever is gonna un do last nights pints every weekend she seems to get to go out never a problem wit childcare Dan the man
Oh I get you now,but sure from the looks of it I'd say it's full of over grown dirt if say the council would have to bring weed eaters to cut their way in through the dirt. Sure you only have to look at the state of the inside of the tin can. Yep she's certainly living the single life seems she can go out like a woman and get a few drinks but no she's to be blind drunk dying the next day. I'm sure that's a great example for her kids a Hung over mother laying around getting sick every week.

Not only the chaps and herself lacking in the water department, look at the dirty of the famous container sorry bedroom

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Jesus I'd say they both slotted in like a big wedge up in Dublin last night at the car event. And she's back there again today.
And meanwhile back at the site the caravan is still dirty,dam and falling down around her.

Jesus I'd say they both slotted in like a big wedge up in Dublin last night at the car event. And she's back there again today.
And meanwhile back at the site the caravan is still dirty,dam and falling down around her.
A flower event, what the good god above does this Gott know about flowers! I'd say she's right at home in a salvage yard.