Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Maizie What's the story with that friend of hers that lad who's always stuck to her. Has he nobody else or is he only being used as a baby sitter. Wtf. Any feedback on what's going on there

Jesus that's 3 times this week she's been out for the day without the kid's..tell me she didn't go straight from the gym to afternoon tea 🤮

Iron ur fuckin clothes n wash ur children's face seriously...there is no need for it...u dirty out all nighter seriously wash urself n ur kids it's not dat hard

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iron ur fuckin clothes n wash ur children's face seriously...there is no need for it...u dirty out all nighter seriously wash urself n ur kids it's not dat hard
Honestly she's as rough as a bears arse. Excuse the dirty face, wash it or don't show the child on line.

Reactions: 3
She goes to the afternoon tea because it was free event she wasn't invited but as usual tag's along with justjoanne as always. No neck

@Maizie What's the story with that friend of hers that lad who's always stuck to her. Has he nobody else or is he only being used as a baby sitter. Wtf. Any feedback on what's going on there
He’s got a few friends himself, much older than her don’t know how they became friends but yes I’d say he steps in when Dan is away too I reckon she rarely has those kids by herself and I’m sick of looking at her days out now free this free that and the tick toks are brutal!

Reactions: 1
He’s got a few friends himself, much older than her don’t know how they became friends but yes I’d say he steps in when Dan is away too I reckon she rarely has those kids by herself and I’m sick of looking at her days out now free this free that and the tick toks are brutal!
Honest to god and no bra on!! Goes into the gym t-shirt on but comes out with nothing but the sports bra on show on tiktok. She doesn't spend to much on the house or the girls they only seem to get unless it's free. And I love a suit yeah but you certainly don't love washing the girls or herself either. Imagine stepping around in the UGGs in a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honest to god and no bra on!! Goes into the gym t-shirt on but comes out with nothing but the sports bra on show on tiktok. She doesn't spend to much on the house or the girls they only seem to get unless it's free. And I love a suit yeah but you certainly don't love washing the girls or herself either. Imagine stepping around in the UGGs in a caravan.
All the clothes are creased to bits sure! The tick tok of her day and the big picture behind the bed of just herself and the 3 girlos! No Dan the man.. Fancy pants bed with the tv at the end in a container 😂

• Haha
All the clothes are creased to bits sure! The tick tok of her day and the big picture behind the bed of just herself and the 3 girlos! No Dan the man.. Fancy pants bed with the tv at the end in a container 😂
Yep not a curtain or blind in sight, there's no door on it either as in coming in from the caravan side of it , poor Dan the man must be squashed up against the wall in the bed. And the cut of the smoothie maker rusted in bits but sure I suppose one is better standing up in her UGGs drinking from a rust bucket. Why aren't the two bigger girls going to the same school if Evie is in mainstream school.

Yep not a curtain or blind in sight, there's no door on it either as in coming in from the caravan side of it , poor Dan the man must be squashed up against the wall in the bed. And the cut of the smoothie maker rusted in bits but sure I suppose one is better standing up in her UGGs drinking from a rust bucket. Why aren't the two bigger girls going to the same school if Evie is in mainstream school.
Yea she did say three different schools..sounds odd!

Yea she did say three different schools..sounds odd!
Maybe Evie is going to all girls school and Daisy is going to a mixed school. Who knows but whinging about it when she's actually noting else to do with her day. That'll put a spanner in the works for her galavanting around the roads drinking during the week days

Maybe Evie is going to all girls school and Daisy is going to a mixed school. Who knows but whinging about it when she's actually noting else to do with her day. That'll put a spanner in the works for her galavanting around the roads drinking during the week days
That won’t stop her 😂 no as far as I know the one Evie is in is mixed.. sure with the gifted school stuff she has feck all to be buying for them too!

That won’t stop her 😂 no as far as I know the one Evie is in is mixed.. sure with the gifted school stuff she has feck all to be buying for them too!
Absolutely makes me laugh she does the online shop with SuperValu but only goes to Tesco if it's 🆓. I just saw her tiktok not even a light shade in the container. But show's off the tv in the bed, embarrassing really that the only thing she's got to show off about her caravan is the tv, the mirror, hanging plant and grey walls oh and of course the free floor. I presume Dan's not on a good enough wage to get a mortgage either. Shameful that she's living at the bottom of her dad's garden just waiting for a free home. Hope she's got her tit together to spend money on doing it up

She must be the only one I know who can make an all black outfit look like she's on her way to selling door to door

• Haha
Poor child's runners filthy n clothes not ironed again....honestly who is influenced by her ...the one thing I suppose she influences me to do is keep hygiene at a very very very high level...she's walkin filthy

Poor child's runners filthy n clothes not ironed again....honestly who is influenced by her ...the one thing I suppose she influences me to do is keep hygiene at a very very very high level...she's walkin filthy
STOP it She's a little girl not a hash head coming from a biker's Rally. But sure she doesn't have time to iron,clean or wash herself never mind the chaps. But had plenty of time to park her size 10 arse as she says she's a 10-12 on someone else's couch drinking wine last night.

Good spot, that’s disgraceful.
That's not the first time I've seen that with the car seats. She should be reported for it. Not even covers on them booster seats. Suppose she's not being gifted any so that's why they've only a tenners worth keeping them safe.
---
@Maizie He's at the event also again Dan stuck minding the chaps. The outfit on her size 10 ......mmmmmm

Attachments

Last edited: