Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
I still can’t shake the feeling that the BYD ad was false advertising for a family of 5. She brought them to Emerald park to show off the car but again, a regular family would have a 6,4 and 3 year old in proper car seats. I feel like messaging the marketing team but what’s the point, I’m sure they also don’t care. I’m not in the market for them anyway, I wouldn’t take an electric car for free!
I did email them on Friday about how they can have some advertising their vehicle she not putting her own kids in proper car seats. It's shocking to be honest you.
Only for selling Evie's personal life and her privacy on line she'd have none to bring to social media.

Reactions: 7

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Delighted Tea Spill is calling her out again today! Firstly shes using a pic of her special needs daughter in tagging hotels, and then says she paid for the stays when she was there.... which she clearly didnt, they were gifted a stay in the Riverside park hotel before. She needs a trip so badly, but cant afford one before the wedding🙄 well do like the rest of us then hun, and either stay at home, or pay for it yourself😆

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
It actually enrages me the way she puts Evie up absolutely filthy- dirty face, dirty uniform mouth open full of food. There’s absolutely no need, making a show of the child.

Moaningmartle

Jesus christ if I have to look at that child eating once more. No one wants to see any child scoffing there face with crumbs and bits coming back up so why does she think it's acceptable for her to put her daughter with special needs all over Instagram. It's a disgrace

Reactions: 6

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I still can’t shake the feeling that the BYD ad was false advertising for a family of 5. She brought them to Emerald park to show off the car but again, a regular family would have a 6,4 and 3 year old in proper car seats. I feel like messaging the marketing team but what’s the point, I’m sure they also don’t care. I’m not in the market for them anyway, I wouldn’t take an electric car for free!

Reactions: 6

Memaw

Chatty Member
Just seen that. DIRT of the tan! Not even showered I’d say after event last night. What’s in Kilkenny another freebie I’d say!!
Julie twins and me has gone to kilkenny for a free stay too 😡 match these hotels better to lower their prices than have the huns staying

Reactions: 5

Cpeople

VIP Member
"Going to clean up after lunch" wow riveting content...why do the most basic things we do without a seconds thought become content for these muppets...seriously boils me...so sick of seeing all these thicks being giving free this n that for wot cleaning up after lunch....I'm out working full time in a good job,my husband in a really good full time job and I'm feeling so guilty fir my little girl that we can't go to certain places as we r working r go on holidays as we can't afford it and these fuckin pricks out living their best free lives in hotels n adventure places n I'm just starting to get really annoyed wit it n upset 🤬🤬🤬
Oh I hear you...but look you've a roof over your head majority of these don't look at this one living in a mobile home 5 of them squashed to the brim, and a big dog in the mix. Yes grand short term but she's in this since Evie was born. Look at Sarah Burke she's homeless pregnant all fur coat no knickers the lot of them and the thing is one that the arse will fall out of this influencers world then what they've noting. But yes I get where you're coming from don't know if you follow mylife_withfive_ this one is mad for the followers and free stuff and she stood by her partner after he was charged with grooming a 16 girl she went on to have 3 more kids with him so my point is they've absolutely no shame .

Reactions: 5

cretin

Thought the child wore a uniform from tesco...which is it uniform or own clothes ....absolute joke....oh n will you fuckin wash ur kids before an ad it's just disgusting no need for food n dirt all over their faces n dirty hair

Reactions: 4

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Daisy in the back 4 years old and no car seat being strangled by the seatbelt… even if she had to stop fast that child’s internal organs would be injured….

Disgusting in this day and age, pure neglectful to have not have them in appropriate car seats!

It's not her mobile but it doesn't look like a house either , looks like it's on a height if you look out the door 🤣 why has she to be so shady about living in the mobile , constantly hiding it in pics and making out she lives in a house lately, own your shit girl and stop trying to be classy when you ain't , when she started out on insta she was honest and likeable , now she's just fake and trashy

Maizie

Her mobile is a touchy subject with her. It's her who's the issues with where she lives why I don't know because know actually cares where or what she lives in. But what pisses people of is she's swan's around like she's the money to live a life of someone who's got their shit together and by that I mean someone who's got the roof over her head space for the kids to live ,play and grow but in reality their squashed into a mobile home and add a big hairy dog into the space to. But she'd rather portray a different life just to think she's living life in the fast lane. She's said before they live there to save money for a house bullshit she hasn't better herself since day one on Instagram and you can even see that the mobile is falling,damp stuffed up, they eat on their knee's, couch isn't big enough for them all now never mind when they get bigger.
Yea you’re spot on. I’d say she’s hoping for a council house soon.. definitely couldn’t be saving money with the way she spends between hols and nights out..

Maizie

Seriously the osprey for a free stay ...its no where near Emerald Park n she advertising it like its the best thing since sliced bread...she infuriates me so much...goes no wer unless its free 🤬🤬
And osprey about ten mins from her home.. nope nothing done unless it’s free for herself or kids even her wedding anniversary was a free night away sickens me

happyout2000

VIP Member
So she got sorted well for some that can just drop €€ like no bother to her with a week and bit to Xmas she does not seem to work apart from insta and can afford new flights and transfers etc why tell the girls

Jesus christ if I have to look at that child eating once more. No one wants to see any child scoffing there face with crumbs and bits coming back up so why does she think it's acceptable for her to put her daughter with special needs all over Instagram. It's a disgrace
On top of that she zooms right in to the child to hide the mobile home and it makes it 100 times worse

Cpeople

VIP Member
So they're in Disneyland Paris and the damp is running down the walls of the trailer, whilst it's getting smaller and smaller for the kids. Her priority's are bang on too. All fur coat no knickers as per