Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted stay, and messing with the pint and she asking did he split the E?! 🤢 I’m sure the hotel will be delighted with that!

Reactions: 2
Free night away for the anniversary sure tis a great life! Stuck to the phone getting content instead of celebrating ur anniversary with ur husband ffs.. something ever so fake n false with her all the time!
I'd say she'd much prefer her witch man there than Dan. Did you see him eating off the plate with his black finger's 🤔 She's known for the boozin, loud, Monday clue life, so why country hotels think she fits that category I don't know.

Reactions: 1
I'd say she'd much prefer her witch man there than Dan. Did you see him eating off the plate with his black finger's 🤔 She's known for the boozin, loud, Monday clue life, so why country hotels think she fits that category I don't know.
Defo trying to be someone she’s not the local boozer be more suited!! Yet again more vids of child wi dirty face

Defo trying to be someone she’s not the local boozer be more suited!! Yet again more vids of child wi dirty face
Honestly that pisses me off so much I'd say them chap's don't see water to often, and now the beggin beings for Free stuff for Evie. Wonder will Evie get the big solo trip and big flash birthday party like daisy did.
---
If she was to pay for a night away I'd say a tent in Wexford be on the card's, another one who pays for nothing that involves her children. They go no where unless it's free, she's as good as faces by Grease for that, and Sarah burke for getting free clothes from people for her lad. This one gets Denise from pelos young ones clothes.

Gifted stay, and messing with the pint and she asking did he split the E?! 🤢 I’m sure the hotel will be delighted with that!
I wasn’t sure if she said E but she did 😂 Dan the man only has the one shirt it seems too

• Haha
Evie is what 5/6 years old?

Why in the name of god is she in a car with no high back booster?

Evie is what 5/6 years old?

Why in the name of god is she in a car with no high back booster?
I thought the very same, if there is a car seat in the car anytime it's no cover on it just the black plastic looking out. But it's perfectly normal in her house to prioritize nights out, bottles of wine on a school night and stupid outfits than the girlos.
---
I wasn’t sure if she said E but she did 😂 Dan the man only has the one shirt it seems too
That's because he's not being gifted any free clothes. Him eating like a cave man black dirty hands on him. Sure remember vagas she was stoned out of it 90% of the time.

Does she own an iron n a shower...Iron the child's clothes u lazy duck 🙄

• Haha
Daisy in the back 4 years old and no car seat being strangled by the seatbelt… even if she had to stop fast that child’s internal organs would be injured….

Disgusting in this day and age, pure neglectful to have not have them in appropriate car seats!

Reactions: 4
Daisy in the back 4 years old and no car seat being strangled by the seatbelt… even if she had to stop fast that child’s internal organs would be injured….

Disgusting in this day and age, pure neglectful to have not have them in appropriate car seats!
Because she's didn't get free one's,but spent on two trips to Disney

She will be going mad as that will put a stop to her going out as he won’t be able to run after the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Going to clean up after lunch" wow riveting content...why do the most basic things we do without a seconds thought become content for these muppets...seriously boils me...so sick of seeing all these thicks being giving free this n that for wot cleaning up after lunch....I'm out working full time in a good job,my husband in a really good full time job and I'm feeling so guilty fir my little girl that we can't go to certain places as we r working r go on holidays as we can't afford it and these fuckin pricks out living their best free lives in hotels n adventure places n I'm just starting to get really annoyed wit it n upset 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
"Going to clean up after lunch" wow riveting content...why do the most basic things we do without a seconds thought become content for these muppets...seriously boils me...so sick of seeing all these thicks being giving free this n that for wot cleaning up after lunch....I'm out working full time in a good job,my husband in a really good full time job and I'm feeling so guilty fir my little girl that we can't go to certain places as we r working r go on holidays as we can't afford it and these fuckin pricks out living their best free lives in hotels n adventure places n I'm just starting to get really annoyed wit it n upset 🤬🤬🤬
Oh I hear you...but look you've a roof over your head majority of these don't look at this one living in a mobile home 5 of them squashed to the brim, and a big dog in the mix. Yes grand short term but she's in this since Evie was born. Look at Sarah Burke she's homeless pregnant all fur coat no knickers the lot of them and the thing is one that the arse will fall out of this influencers world then what they've noting. But yes I get where you're coming from don't know if you follow mylife_withfive_ this one is mad for the followers and free stuff and she stood by her partner after he was charged with grooming a 16 girl she went on to have 3 more kids with him so my point is they've absolutely no shame .

Reactions: 5
Oh I hear you...but look you've a roof over your head majority of these don't look at this one living in a mobile home 5 of them squashed to the brim, and a big dog in the mix. Yes grand short term but she's in this since Evie was born. Look at Sarah Burke she's homeless pregnant all fur coat no knickers the lot of them and the thing is one that the arse will fall out of this influencers world then what they've noting. But yes I get where you're coming from don't know if you follow mylife_withfive_ this one is mad for the followers and free stuff and she stood by her partner after he was charged with grooming a 16 girl she went on to have 3 more kids with him so my point is they've absolutely no shame .
SPOT ON !!!