Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought i had read here they were going with other people including crump. Be intresting to watch!
He has mentioned in his vlog that he is staying with friends but no mention of who

Reactions: 1
They don’t even hide it anymore that he still goes to the theme parks with them….He looks absolutely revolting 🤮
D2BC50DE-D268-40B4-862C-E61DC0D1451F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw! Hes not someone i would want to share a room with tbh. (Alex, not shawn)
I was thinking more awkward if they are staying with another couple. Theres a few of them there. 🤣 not my idea of a holiday sharing with another couple.. maybe thats their thing though 🤷‍♀️🤣

I dip in and out of TPW videos if he's going somewhere interesting (who wants videos of a travelling funfair?) and always appreciated how detailed and informative Shawn can be. But seeing him back hanging around with Crump, which I didn't realise until I saw this thread, and keeping it secret from the viewers is pretty awful to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Just having a quick search of themepark worldwides twitter confirms that the picture is from this time. I liked this comment regarding Alex.. so from my understanding Shawn thinks it's completly acceptable to take Alex and others along with him but just cut them out of the vlogs and only show Charlotte and 'occasional special guests' (Brett and his mum n dad). Terrible to see they support Alex. I mean i don't agree cutting your friends off completely because maybe 1 day you will need them but there is evidence of what Alex has done all over.. he certainly should NOT be going to places with him. supporting him in the background whatever. The fact that Shawn doesn't even follow Alex on his instagrams either makes it sus where as the others do follow Alex's private accounts.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Watched the latest video. What's up with her over the top reactions to getting splashed on a water ride. A family sitting next to her trying to enjoy themselves while she screams n sulks. Must have thought, what the hell wrong with this stupid woman with the tusks sticking out her big gob.

Watched the latest video. What's up with her over the top reactions to getting splashed on a water ride. A family sitting next to her trying to enjoy themselves while she screams n sulks. Must have thought, what the hell wrong with this stupid woman with the tusks sticking out her big gob.
She seems to think it’s funny to react that way to getting wet….its not funny in the slightest, she’s annoying as duck. She adds nothing to the channel, all she does is repeat everything Shawn says, too dull to have an opinion of her own 🙄

She acts like a 12 year old most of the time, it's a bit weird. Just no personality and never seems to have anything to say, not a fan of making her such a big part of the channel.

Just watched one of the Port Aventura vlogs and the noise she was making on the water ride was genuinely unpleasant and weird, not even normal screaming anymore. All the losers in the YouTube comments are always saying how hilarious it is so Shawn is probably encouraging her to exaggerate it now.

my youngest is theme park / funfair ride obsessed, and i’ve always found them harmless enough , although sometimes makes me cringe.

I do wonder if he thinks before he posts with other kids on the ride though?
i mean i know in the background may be different as it’s family attractions etc
but it made me think a few weeks ago he filmed himself on a ride and a young lad was sat next to him, he just seemed as though he didn’t realise the kid was there?? i wonder if he’d asked permission before he posted? as he didn’t say anything and didn’t seem to acknowledge he was sat next to him
I however had severe anxiety as just before the ride took off the boy leant out of his restraint bars!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

my youngest is theme park / funfair ride obsessed, and i’ve always found them harmless enough , although sometimes makes me cringe.

I do wonder if he thinks before he posts with other kids on the ride though?
i mean i know in the background may be different as it’s family attractions etc
but it made me think a few weeks ago he filmed himself on a ride and a young lad was sat next to him, he just seemed as though he didn’t realise the kid was there?? i wonder if he’d asked permission before he posted? as he didn’t say anything and didn’t seem to acknowledge he was sat next to him
I however had severe anxiety as just before the ride took off the boy leant out of his restraint bars!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
I always think that! I don't like the filming of kids tbh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.