Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price of those lights,Christ Wilko chepos will do me,he would bore me rigid with his well tekky crap about Xmas lights,there lights there on or off ,I don't need a tutorial on how to put lights on a flaming Xmas tree ,spends hundreds on lights,no good if WiFi goes off down or blows a bulb,400 on indoor tree,best wear Ur shades,did he really say 15ft tree for garden 😱 neighbors going to love him when lights go on at night

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Price of those lights,Christ Wilko chepos will do me,he would bore me rigid with his well tekky crap about Xmas lights,there lights there on or off ,I don't need a tutorial on how to put lights on a flaming Xmas tree ,spends hundreds on lights,no good if WiFi goes off down or blows a bulb,400 on indoor tree,best wear Ur shades,did he really say 15ft tree for garden 😱 neighbors going to love him when lights go on at night
They will soon be getting switched off when there first electric bill comes through

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I quite like Charlotte when she does her baking videos and think she should vlog independently more often to build confidence. Even in the relaxed house vlogs Shawn goes into presenter mode😅
If she baked from scratch I’d watch but she opens a box! 😂

Shawn Hypocrisy #1

Shawn keeps berating the marketing team at Alton Towers in every vlog recently for their promo material saying Nemesis is closing. At the same time he creates clickbait video titles like this...

Shawn Hypocrisy #2

He moans about merchandise at parks when things aren't embroidered and when he thinks they are overpriced. Yet he sells cheaply made clothes & mugs, that are the same as everything he despises, for prices that are more than the majority of theme parks.
Do people actually pay these prices for this crap!!! 😱

The quality difference in the solo videos and Charlotte videos is quite profound I think. I really can't get through most videos when she is involved, end up watching 15 installments and turning it off. She's almost unnerving the way she looks in the camera and the way she reacts to things, she seems a bit... not all there. Almost like a child in a lot of her behaviour.

Was honestly gutted when they announced she'd be full time on the channel
That bloody tooth!!! How can anyone make videos on you tube knowing full well they have a hideous snaggle tooth is beyond me, that needs extracting, it’s awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Him explaining how to put the tree in the tree skirt and not once saying the easiest way to do it is by putting the skirt in place first before putting the whole tree together. He has no logic… thought he was a Christmas expert?

• Haha
did he really say 15ft tree for garden 😱 neighbors going to love him when lights go on at night
Not just that, the roots of the tree if it’s planted, those gardens are not that large for that size of tree. Will probably wreck all the pipes!

£180 quid for tacky looking Christmas lights?! They saw you coming, Shawn mate. And he's got two sets of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They really are the dumbest people. So I bated my daughter I to watching the last Grono lund video (she has never seen the show)… her first reaction: “is he making her go in something she doesn’t want too?! That seems abusive. She looks scared to death… or is this an act? What wrong with her teeth? Omg he’s a dork, I can’t stand the way he talks, normally I like Brit’s but I can’t stand this idiot”.
My daughter is 16 BTW.

I mean I haven’t watched the video but it can’t be a bad thing promoting a healthy lifestyle and running 5k. She might get into it and run further in the future but you gotta start somewhere
Watch the video first…

• Haha
Shawn's drawings from when he was in his early teens (that he said was from when he was 7) are absolutely bonkers.

They feel like something from a serial killer's Netflix true crime documentary.
That confirmed to me the charlottes the only girl friend hes ever had. These drawings were clearly from his early teens

Reactions: 8
They are about to go live. Surely he won't be able to put that massive Christmas tree in the garden as it will be a visible and light nuisance?

I can't believe how much money has given to these pair of idiots and Charlotte is still just sitting there like a ventriloquist doll

• Haha
I can imagine the wedding of Shawn and Charlotte,

'I, Charlotte Indeed Watch This Space Mensa, take thee, Shawn Pronunciation Helix Elevator Sanbrooke, to be my lawful wedded husband.'

• Haha
I can imagine the wedding of Shawn and Charlotte,

'I, Charlotte Indeed Watch This Space Mensa, take thee, Shawn Pronunciation Helix Elevator Sanbrooke, to be my lawful wedded husband.'
Wow what a incredible themed area....
Ummmm Mr sanbrooke is that a I do
Yes ofcourse it is themepark worldwide on youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow what a incredible themed area....
Ummmm Mr sanbrooke is that a I do
Yes ofcourse it is themepark worldwide on youtube
Vlogging camera in hand, remember. The altar festooned with leaflets from parks they have visited together. The music playing when they walk down the aisle their favourite - And the wedding guests standing up because they are dressed as various park mascots and cannot fit in the church pews.

• Haha
1668728815912.png

The best man (right) and other guests waiting in the queue line at the church

1668728917362.png
charl

The happy couple

1668729098094.png

Even Harry Turnstiles has made an appearance (after all these years)!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be interested to see if/when his garden museum ever happens. As far as I can tell there's no current or approved planning permission for it so either he's just going to go for it without or maybe that won't be happening for ages... I don't know the planning rules too well but I would have thought he'd have needed permission for his big shed he moved there from his old place, it is pretty massive 😅
I’m sure he said that it won’t actually be open to the public.
He’ll probably just take his sleeping bag in there and salivate over his collection

• Haha
Giving last nights live stream a view. Shawn at the start talking about charlotte joining the channel full time and how great its been. He then throws in "something a bit different for you" to charlotte 🤣 what is she, an old woman that needs a change of scenery with a day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure he said that it won’t actually be open to the public.
You're right he did say that yesterday. I think it was a long time ago (long before they moved in together) he said he wanted to open it to the public but perhaps he realised that wasn't such a good idea 😅 I think he wants to eventually move it to a standalone location so it can be opened up but I don't see that happening. Someone on the live stream last night asked if the neighbors have mentioned his shed to him (possibly someone here?) And he said they don't mind it! Wonder what they'll think of his museum though lol. He's started it without planning permission anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.