Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality difference in the solo videos and Charlotte videos is quite profound I think. I really can't get through most videos when she is involved, end up watching 15 installments and turning it off. She's almost unnerving the way she looks in the camera and the way she reacts to things, she seems a bit... not all there. Almost like a child in a lot of her behaviour.

Was honestly gutted when they announced she'd be full time on the channel

Reactions: 10
It's difficult to know what to say confused me most about the new TPW video about his childhood drawings. Hmm.

Firstly, Shawn kept saying he was 'little' when he drew them, he said about 7 years old, but the drawings include Spinball Whizzer (opened when he was 11 years old) and Rita (opened when he was 12 years old), so he either can't do basic maths or he is lying for some reason - and of course he could have drawn them when he was older than 12 so he could easily have been a teenager, but he definitely wasn't 7.

Secondly, Shawn said that every drawing is better than the previous one but if you compare the drawings of rides and coasters in the first one to the last they are basically the same, the only difference was the size of the paper. Here's a challenge, look at a drawing, close your eyes for 10 seconds whilst he brings the next 'improved' one into shot, and open your eyes again, you wouldn't even realise it was a different piece 😂 But I liked how Charlotte now and again in the background said, 'yeah, that's quite good,' whilst Shawn spoke non-stop for half an hour about his favourite subject - himself 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shawn's drawings from when he was in his early teens (that he said was from when he was 7) are absolutely bonkers.

They feel like something from a serial killer's Netflix true crime documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I quite like Charlotte when she does her baking videos and think she should vlog independently more often to build confidence. Even in the relaxed house vlogs Shawn goes into presenter mode😅

Reactions: 3
I quite like Charlotte when she does her baking videos and think she should vlog independently more often to build confidence. Even in the relaxed house vlogs Shawn goes into presenter mode😅
Him tasting the cakes though isn't nice o_O

Reactions: 1
She’s just done the 5k at Alton Towers and he zoomed in a bit too much of her camel toe 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll be interested to see if/when his garden museum ever happens. As far as I can tell there's no current or approved planning permission for it so either he's just going to go for it without or maybe that won't be happening for ages... I don't know the planning rules too well but I would have thought he'd have needed permission for his big shed he moved there from his old place, it is pretty massive 😅

If baking with Charlotte is going to be a ‘thing’ (that nobody asked for) - why does she insist on using instant packet mix?

She’s like a child I can’t cope

Update - the baked cake is still raw in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If baking with Charlotte is going to be a ‘thing’ (that nobody asked for) - why does she insist on using instant packet mix?

She’s like a child I can’t cope

Update - the baked cake is still raw in the middle
i watched the Bakewell cake video and I was actually so confused. It’s a packet mix and then decorated BADLY.
i then looked at the comments.I could not believe my eyes. People actually like it?????

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Shawn to be honest he’s got a passion and no doubt would still be doing it if YouTube wasn’t a thing.

His parents must be over the moon to get rid of all his shite from their garden though haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So here we go then let's run around Alton towers5k,so here we go then it's the half marathon,so here we go then good luck Charlotte,so here we go then and we are off with dodgy singing running around the park,so here we go 80 portaloos ,so here we go passing nemasis,nice medal probably go in theme park museum with rest of tat,here we go then time for the rides

• Haha
Are we supposed to be impressed that she can do a 5k?! 3 miles whoopee 🙄the video should be titled “so here we go”.

Reactions: 5
I mean I haven’t watched the video but it can’t be a bad thing promoting a healthy lifestyle and running 5k. She might get into it and run further in the future but you gotta start somewhere
Are we supposed to be impressed that she can do a 5k?! 3 miles whoopee 🙄the video should be titled “so here we go”.

Reactions: 7
Baking is a bit strong!! Who uses cake mix and claims it’s baking.

What even was that video? A cake mix for the most simple cake to bake?! Also, she said she was going to line the cake tin but only greased it. Also what made the cake cherry Bakewell? Where’s the cherry jam????? It was just an almond sponge

That cake looked burnt on the sides, the fudge….I’ve seen 7yr olds on junior bake off do better.

Howling at the Christmas lights video. They’ll end up with a suntan after an evening in front of that tree

• Haha
I am genuinely so shocked that Charlotte left her job to go "full time" on the channel. If the vlogging channel is anything to go by they won't have an audience much longer.

Reactions: 4
I am genuinely so shocked that Charlotte left her job to go "full time" on the channel. If the vlogging channel is anything to go by they won't have an audience much longer.
I'd love to know how much they actually earn from it, I know from my own experience Social Blade is massively incorrect with it's estimate range. Example, for their main channel the range for yearly earnings is £4K - £64.4K. Over £60k difference! Wonder how much of that Charlotte gets as well. Presumably more than her job was or surely she wouldn't do it :confused:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.