Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don't find the age gap irrelevant. There are posts and posts remarking on the childlike antics of Charlotte. It might be a futile debate, in light of the two of them now being older, but it isn't as if her blind innocence isn't going unnoticed. Atop of all this, we have two of Shawn's dear friends allegedly messaging underaged girls.

If it sits right with others, so be it. But it certainly doesn't sit right with me
+ the fact Shawn was a member of staff at Alton Towers at the time. Surely he and Merlin have a responsibility that their staff aren't chatting up 15 year olds...

But I suppose Charlotte's parents didn't care and neither did Shawn's so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Yes completely agree.
What got me was the you tube video where he was at a fair and can’t remember the exact ride but there was a young lad sat next to him that didn’t look too great as the ride was finishing and the poor kid threw up 🤮 can’t believe he filmed it and posted it!!
then the roller coaster he went on where there’s a young lad probably about 10ish sat next to him and he’s talking into his gopro as if the lads not even there it’s so strange
i nearly had a panic attack as the kid looked like he was lifting the shoulder restraint as the ride took off and shaun’s oblivious chatting away 🫣🫣
I do wonder if he’s ever had anyone go up to him and have a word as he doesn’t seem to have any worries about who and where he’s filming
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the video but I recently watched a video on YouTube titled 'Storytime my experience dealing with theme park v worldwide Sean sandbrook Thorpe park 2017', where the guy telling the story says he asked Shawn to delete footage. The guy says he held Shawn up against a wall after he says 'do you know who I am?'. To be honest, I think the guy is talking utter crap and so do the people in the comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His dad was blowing out his arse building that shed.
They also put the windows in back to front by the looks of it as the handle holes were outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always thought Charlotte had some kind of learning difficulties. Very sweet girl and she does seem happy with Shawn. Just hope she wasn’t taken advantage of.

Granted I am a germophobe but Charlotte grabs every rail in any queue and runs her hand the whole way down and it makes me feel so queasy - I had to turn off the Madame Tussaud’s video! definitely probably a ‘me’ problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the video but I recently watched a video on YouTube titled 'Storytime my experience dealing with theme park v worldwide Sean sandbrook Thorpe park 2017', where the guy telling the story says he asked Shawn to delete footage. The guy says he held Shawn up against a wall after he says 'do you know who I am?'. To be honest, I think the guy is talking utter crap and so do the people in the comments!
Probably joining in the Twitter pile on from last year, just a bit late.

Personally, I don't find the age gap irrelevant. There are posts and posts remarking on the childlike antics of Charlotte. It might be a futile debate, in light of the two of them now being older, but it isn't as if her blind innocence isn't going unnoticed. Atop of all this, we have two of Shawn's dear friends allegedly messaging underaged girls.

If it sits right with others, so be it. But it certainly doesn't sit right with me
This completely. 4/5 year age gaps aren’t an issue, it’s when that age gap starts and the fact he met her and started dating her when she was 15. Plus his creepy mate was caught doing creepy tit who he’s still mates with. Makes my skin crawl.

Imagine you've just come back from a holiday & you get indoors at night. The next day in the sunshine you put your washing out on the line. Over the fence you see a massive black shed has appeared in the neighbour's garden & the most un-DIY man waving a drill around whilst his dad films it.

I'd take the washing back inside, pack my bags & go on another holiday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine you've just come back from a holiday & you get indoors at night. The next day in the sunshine you put your washing out on the line. Over the fence you see a massive black shed has appeared in the neighbour's garden & the most un-DIY man waving a drill around whilst his dad films it.

It's so close to the fence and quite a bit taller too. Surely that would need planning permisson... takes up half the garden

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Honestly, if I was the neighbours I would be fuuuming

Couldn't resist joining and posting in this thread. Fully appreciate TPWW content and videos, advice etc. he gives out but have to admit, him and Charlotte fascinate me, ha!

Love how in the Winter Wonderland vlog, he's clearly narked at paying £3/3- for a hot chocolate, £3.80 for a Shandy etc. yet happily shells out £180 on Christmas tree lights... and then at the same time, will buy all the knock off brands at Lidl/Aldi judging by the fridge. No hate to those supermarkets, just shows to me the priorities are super skewed to what Shawn wants! Also - that slice of pizza and chips at Winter Wonderland for £10 - it's like they literally seek out the most blandest food they can, there are definitely better options there than that. It's all pricey there, but live a little, come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn't resist joining and posting in this thread. Fully appreciate TPWW content and videos
I joined for the same reason. If you haven't, I suggest going back and just reading the entire thread from page 1. Some comments here are absolutely hilarious 🤣

I joined for the same reason. If you haven't, I suggest going back and just reading the entire thread from page 1. Some comments here are absolutely hilarious 🤣
Don't worry about that, I'm fully up to speed! This thread is quality of Bolliger & Mabillard proportions, ohmigod.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to add - think one of my favourite moments of recent times was moaning about the BA food options on their USA flights, suggesting they should do "something like fish and chips". We flew BA to Canada this year (economy) and thought their food was spot on to be honest - don't think Shawn is a fan of such things as rice, cous cous etc. - has to be good old chips or nothing. Their faces when they were served the food on the plane were like spoilt brats! Heaven forbid eating something that isn't deep fried or beige...

Reactions: 8
Sorry for triple post - new vlog of Christmas shopping in London - calling it now it'll be looking at things in London, not buying anything and saying how expensive it is :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.