Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nemesis is my fave ride at towers so seeing the huge fuss made about the retrack was great! Although i had to skip parts of the vlog, way to maby ride shots for one video.

Shawn Hypocrisy #1

Shawn keeps berating the marketing team at Alton Towers in every vlog recently for their promo material saying Nemesis is closing. At the same time he creates clickbait video titles like this...

Shawn Hypocrisy #2

He moans about merchandise at parks when things aren't embroidered and when he thinks they are overpriced. Yet he sells cheaply made clothes & mugs, that are the same as everything he despises, for prices that are more than the majority of theme parks.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We all give them a load of tit for the beige food they eat but I don't think enough is said about how beige their music taste is.

Normally I'd just say that it's their own taste and everyone is different, but the moaning about the soundtrack to the AT fireworks was hilarious.

The soundtrack was really balanced, a different genre for each coaster. Meticulous put together. Would love to hear the crowd go mild for Shawn's version with the Wickerman soundtrack and black eyed peas.

Shawn Hypocrisy #1

Shawn keeps berating the marketing team at Alton Towers in every vlog recently for their promo material saying Nemesis is closing. At the same time he creates clickbait video titles like this...
Completely agree. I dont think he even realises that AT intentionally haven't said it's reopening to feed the story of the ride closing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He moaned about the Scarefest music last year, said he doesn’t think heavy rock fits. This year Charlotte is dancing along to Metallica at some event and says she loves it. Make yer mind up !

Reactions: 1
He moaned about the Scarefest music last year, said he doesn’t think heavy rock fits. This year Charlotte is dancing along to Metallica at some event and says she loves it. Make yer mind up !
She loves it because of Stranger Things? Because I'm sure they HATE heavy music. They like dance music?

I don't know the rules in detail but surely that second huge shed he's building in the garden needs some sort of official permission or has to be approved by the neighbours?

Reactions: 2
I don't know the rules in detail but surely that second huge shed he's building in the garden needs some sort of official permission or has to be approved by the neighbours?
I did think the same, with it being so big it has to be a certain distance from the fence line especially if it overshadows the neighbours garden?

🙄 those poor neighbours!
Honestly, every time he says the “British theme park museum” I cringe. He’s in a residential area where the houses are close together, with neighbours/families around. I genuinely hope someone reports his inconsiderate ass to the council eventually.

It’s also the sheer amount of people he wants to open it up to. I am not sure if they’re stupid or just deluded at this point.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, correct me if i’m wrong but he’s just bought a house on a fairly new build estate by the looks, probably families with kids etc.
average sized garden and he’s wanting to open a theme park museum 🫣🫣🤯
he won’t be too popular of a neighbour if he has stuff imposing on the neighbours houses , or starts filming away and his neighbours suddenly see there homes on his you tube channel, we’ve seen he’s not bothered if kids are in the background and he will carry on filming even though you can see in the background sometimes people aren’t impressed 😳

Reactions: 8
Sorry, correct me if i’m wrong but he’s just bought a house on a fairly new build estate by the looks, probably families with kids etc.
average sized garden and he’s wanting to open a theme park museum 🫣🫣🤯
he won’t be too popular of a neighbour if he has stuff imposing on the neighbours houses , or starts filming away and his neighbours suddenly see there homes on his you tube channel, we’ve seen he’s not bothered if kids are in the background and he will carry on filming even though you can see in the background sometimes people aren’t impressed 😳
Yeah, exactly. I really feel for their neighbours at this point and I’ve also brought up the filming kids thing before. I hate this “I’m a YouTuber” response/excuse, but Shawn’s equivalent is shouting “Theme park world wide on YouTube” at people. I’ve seen a lot of YouTube channels go out of their way to protect privacy of people around them, especially kids. Even beard meets food keeps his camera off people and points it at himself. This Shawn show style mantra is getting pretty old.

Yeah, exactly. I really feel for their neighbours at this point and I’ve also brought up the filming kids thing before. I hate this “I’m a YouTuber” response/excuse, but Shawn’s equivalent is shouting “Theme park world wide on YouTube” at people. I’ve seen a lot of YouTube channels go out of their way to protect privacy of people around them, especially kids. Even beard meets food keeps his camera off people and points it at himself. This Shawn show style mantra is getting pretty old.
Yes completely agree.
What got me was the you tube video where he was at a fair and can’t remember the exact ride but there was a young lad sat next to him that didn’t look too great as the ride was finishing and the poor kid threw up 🤮 can’t believe he filmed it and posted it!!
then the roller coaster he went on where there’s a young lad probably about 10ish sat next to him and he’s talking into his gopro as if the lads not even there it’s so strange
i nearly had a panic attack as the kid looked like he was lifting the shoulder restraint as the ride took off and shaun’s oblivious chatting away 🫣🫣
I do wonder if he’s ever had anyone go up to him and have a word as he doesn’t seem to have any worries about who and where he’s filming

I just watched the most recent Animal Kingdom vlog from September and when they're on the rapids ride (cue Charlotte acting like an embarrassing 3 year old and shrieking) there's 4 other couples in the same dinghy that he's just filming. It's really awkward as they don't seem to be saying anything while Shawn just blathers on constantly. I'd hate that as it'd be distracting from my enjoyment of the ride, both the filming and the non-stop bollocks he comes out with

I do wonder if he sits down in the boat and just shouts "I'm going to film this ride" without really getting permission from anyone.

Reactions: 5
Love BMF!
I don't like the filming of children in any respect. When he filmed that little boy on that rollercoaster a little while ago? If that was my child I would of honestly said to stop filming.
Is he actually opening his 'museum' to the public 😂

Love BMF!
I don't like the filming of children in any respect. When he filmed that little boy on that rollercoaster a little while ago? If that was my child I would of honestly said to stop filming.
Is he actually opening his 'museum' to the public 😂
Museum… shed in the garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Been watching his Asian Disney blog from 2017,in China where not allowed YouTube or Facebook etc he is constantly shouting to Chinese girls or guys "theme park world wide on you tube ,get a VPN ,these people probably looking at him saying wtf he on about,dancing and playing bongos,his friend Alex driving around on mobility scooter ,cringe fest best of time

• Haha
Did anyone else see the tweet that was going round with the photo of Shawn with Alex at Towers over Scarefest? Having them on social media I knew they were both still very close friends (and previously having posted on here that Alex was on holiday with Shawn even though Shawn hid it from his videos!), but it's interesting to see lots of people still aren't happy with Shawn for spending time with Alex after all the allegations (as well as other things).

Also, it cringes me out so much watching their vlogs and Charlotte just stood there smiling at the camera and only repeating what Shawn says- the videos would be no different without her. When they're not filming vlogs and just being their natural self, Shawn is still friendly and very passionate, but Charlotte is no where near as friendly as she portrays in the vlogs- I get the impression she doesn't like Shawn talking to other females. I've spent short amounts of time with them at theme parks with mutual friends, as well as in a professional setting, and there's something about Charlotte I really don't like..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.