Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what Charlotte was like before she met shawn. It is like she has no personality and nothing going on inside her head. Lights are on but no one is home. She also comes across very immature and babyish

Reactions: 9
I do wonder what Charlotte was like before she met shawn. It is like she has no personality and nothing going on inside her head. Lights are on but no one is home. She also comes across very immature and babyish
I never really saw how bad this relationship was until my daughter pointed it out. He does make her do a lot of stuff she doesn’t want to do and feels like it’s “for laughs” she’s the butt of the jokes and she IS the joke. But she’s to stupid to realize it. She seems like she was raised very sheltered.

Reactions: 5
I never really saw how bad this relationship was until my daughter pointed it out. He does make her do a lot of stuff she doesn’t want to do and feels like it’s “for laughs” she’s the butt of the jokes and she IS the joke. But she’s to stupid to realize it. She seems like she was raised very sheltered.
I’m sure I read somewhere that Shaun met her when she was 15/16, while he was 5 years older? I might be wrong, but that’s a young age, allowing him to impose himself

And we know the Crumpy company he keeps

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They met when she was 16, they met in line while waiting for a new ride at Alton towers. I forgot what ride it is but he always mentions it and Charlotte was at the park with her dad. Shaun started a conversation with them and they been together ever since. He told the story on one of his Q&As.

(However thinking about it she must of been 15 or just turning 16 because they have celebrated their 10 years together and I think she is only 25 so it does not add up and he was 19 at the time.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
They met when she was 16, they met in line while waiting for a new ride at Alton towers. I forgot what ride it is but he always mentions it and Charlotte was at the park with her dad. Shaun started a conversation with them and they been together ever since. He told the story on one of his Q&As.
It was during the smiler construction.

Reactions: 8
He so doesn't have planning permission for that shed, checked the local planning applications and nothing on there but there is loads of 'erecting new garden shed' so clearly need it for a big she'd like that! Hope his neighbours get him in trouble!

Reactions: 3
Is he hiring out that shed for weddings,size of the thing ,bet neighbours loving him with his mega structure sat in garden,be more fun once his 15ft tree goes up with disco lights, probably have a glitter ball hanging from shed ceiling

• Haha
My Mum met my Dad when she was 16 and he had just come out of the army after doing his national service. I don’t think a 4/5 year age gap is too weird. From some of the ad lib stuff Charlotte has said, she seems to have a good sense of humour. I think they both have an ‘on camera’ personality.

The shed vlog has just come up on my youtube how big is that thing?! Must take up about half their garden!

Reactions: 1
My Mum met my Dad when she was 16 and he had just come out of the army after doing his national service. I don’t think a 4/5 year age gap is too weird. From some of the ad lib stuff Charlotte has said, she seems to have a good sense of humour. I think they both have an ‘on camera’ personality.
I agree! When me and my son met them she seemed really normal!

I’m sure he said that it won’t actually be open to the public.
He’ll probably just take his sleeping bag in there and salivate over his collection
I’m positive in a video about moving / future he said it’d be open to the public, like within the past few months

• Wow
He so doesn't have planning permission for that shed, checked the local planning applications and nothing on there but there is loads of 'erecting new garden shed' so clearly need it for a big she'd like that! Hope his neighbours get him in trouble!
I did the same thing the other day for his address on the map you can browse for all current/previous planning permission and there's nothing (other when when the houses were built) also did a surname search for current plans and nothing. As the comment below mentions though, I am also not 100% sure if it needs planning permission. Be surprised if it doesn't though given the size, but not sure. If his neighbours really are fine with it as he says I suppose it's no harm done (maybe he asked them first) but it could be an issue if any new neighbors complained for some reason later on I suppose.

I’m positive in a video about moving / future he said it’d be open to the public, like within the past few months
I thought he did too, but in his live stream the other day he did say it won't be until they move it/make a new location elsewhere. Really don't see that happening though, no way can he afford to rent a space and open it up to the public. The costs would be astronomical for someone in his position. I appreciate his effort he puts in and he's clearly passionate about it which is good, but I think he's getting a bit ahead of himself sometimes (most of the time?). It's one thing building a huge shed but opening up a dedicated space for the public to visit would just be a nightmare. He'd just lose money and probably won't have the time for it anyway. Legal nightmare. I'm surprised they can afford as much as they do to be honest.

I agree they act up for the camera. Which makes sense to do, but maybe they haven't quite nailed it yet lol. And yes I'm surprised at the amount of comments about the age gap, it's unclear whether she was 15 or 16 when they met or got together officially but I think people forget 16 in the UK is the age of consent so it's completely legal if she was 16 which I think she probably was by the sound of it. Shawn said they met during smiler construction, not sure when her birthday is but people say now she's 25 and the smiler opened 9 years ago, and she would have been 16 that year. The Smiler even opened late that season so for all we know they met that year anyway. The age gap is pretty irrelevant now anyway I'd say given they are both in mid to late 20s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Personally, I don't find the age gap irrelevant. There are posts and posts remarking on the childlike antics of Charlotte. It might be a futile debate, in light of the two of them now being older, but it isn't as if her blind innocence isn't going unnoticed. Atop of all this, we have two of Shawn's dear friends allegedly messaging underaged girls.

If it sits right with others, so be it. But it certainly doesn't sit right with me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.