Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY did she wear that effing purple anorak with the hood up to ride Sik for the first time at flamingo land :ROFLMAO: and claim she’s ‘soaked’ afterwards:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHY did she wear that effing purple anorak with the hood up to ride Sik for the first time at flamingo land :ROFLMAO: and claim she’s ‘soaked’ afterwards:sleep:
To be fair, I'm at the point where I think Charlotte actually sleeps in that purple anorak. Gettiing East is East vibes with the coat....haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to re-watch the 'Summer trips' vlog where he talks about the trips coming up over the summer and he said that their Scandinavian trip would be early July Well we are almost in the middle of July, yet they haven't gone yet as he was walking round Alton Towers doing a live.

Also noticed his less than 48hours flight booking to Dublin (without Charlotte) and then scraping barrel content of POVs and showing his Mum on the waterslide at Siam Park over the last few days to try and fill a gap! Makes me think there might have been an unintended postponement of the Denmark/Sweden trip by a couple of weeks for some reason. Perhaps Charlotte caught Covid? Or postponement so that they could attend and cash in on the SIK launch day?

I am surprised how neither of them seemed to have caught COVID and had to cancel/postpone a trip over these past 2 years!

Reactions: 4
I went to re-watch the 'Summer trips' vlog where he talks about the trips coming up over the summer and he said that their Scandinavian trip would be early July Well we are almost in the middle of July, yet they haven't gone yet as he was walking round Alton Towers doing a live.

Also noticed his less than 48hours flight booking to Dublin (without Charlotte) and then scraping barrel content of POVs and showing his Mum on the waterslide at Siam Park over the last few days to try and fill a gap! Makes me think there might have been an unintended postponement of the Denmark/Sweden trip by a couple of weeks for some reason. Perhaps Charlotte caught Covid? Or postponement so that they could attend and cash in on the SIK launch day?

I am surprised how neither of them seemed to have caught COVID and had to cancel/postpone a trip over these past 2 years!
Good point. For most of covid the theme parks were close though and Shawn did alot of other content.. they could of had it any time then and not annouced it. They could of also had it and not known too.. they may of just been very lucky and not had it.. i havent yet and a few people i know

Reactions: 2
Good point. For most of covid the theme parks were close though and Shawn did alot of other content.. they could of had it any time then and not annouced it. They could of also had it and not known too.. they may of just been very lucky and not had it.. i havent yet and a few people i know
The theme parks handled Covid pretty well to be fair. At least every time we went. Only my youngest son has had it, very early on, the rest of us tested regularly and luckily avoided it completely

Reactions: 2
Absolutely died laughing at Charlotte on the tagada in The Hoppings vlog. What a d*k!
I hate the way Shaun makes that stupid noise on coasters before a big drop. euuuhhhhhUHHHHH
STFU 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's (rightly) a lot of focus on the purple coat. But never enough focus on the same 4 tshirts Shawn has been wearing for years.

• Haha
While we're talking about outfits what is with that drawstring bag he used to wear with the strings over his shoulders. Just seems uncomfortable and if you're in a themepark for half your waking hours you'd just invest in a really nice bag?

I still think about when he proposed and he set up the camera and took Charlotte's hands in a very weird way and then stood there with some sassy pose. Just how awkward he is, with that, the constantly yelling into the camera, clicking his tongue when he speaks, etc. I think he really does get off on the attention of it all. Doesn't look like he would've been the most popular kid in school. Reminds me of Chicken Little with some avian disease.

• Haha
I still think about when he proposed and he set up the camera and took Charlotte's hands in a very weird way and then stood there with some sassy pose. Just how awkward he is, with that, the constantly yelling into the camera, clicking his tongue when he speaks, etc. I think he really does get off on the attention of it all. Doesn't look like he would've been the most popular kid in school. Reminds me of Chicken Little with some avian disease.
Milky bar kid but not cute 😅

He has that strange mix of being a bit awkward but having an unlimited supply of confidence. Makes for some very cringy moments in vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish he’d take her out of shot when he’s rambling! Her with her stupid dumb grin, she looks demented!

• Haha
Why does he talk so much when he's on the rides compared to just letting the experience speak for itself? Imagine going to a theme park only to be put next to or around some twit with a camera giving his color commentary and ruining your experience.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.