Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he talk so much when he's on the rides compared to just letting the experience speak for itself? Imagine going to a theme park only to be put next to or around some twit with a camera giving his color commentary and ruining your experience.
I know, I always think that!
Imagine queuing an hour for a ride and then you end up next to Shawn, who talks the whole way through.
It makes me laugh when he's on a massive looping coaster and he's just talking about something really trivial like the weather.

Reactions: 5
I would love to see Shawn and Charlotte do a proper food video.

Given that Shawn has an aversion to eat anything that isn't beige and deep fried and that they thought mushroom pasta was exotic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve always wondered what their relationship is like outside of a theme park, Charlotte seems to just repeat what Shawn says in a different tone and grin really big. I’m not sure what they would talk about IRL.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always wondered what their relationship is like outside of a theme park, Charlotte seems to just repeat what Shawn says in a different tone and grin really big. I’m not sure what they would talk about IRL.
The cost of dentists.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching the Liseberg vlog and am now distracted by their teeth! I'm not going to knock them for that though as I have wonky front teeth which got straightened by braces but decided to start moving out of position again thanks to me not wearing my retainer!

Reactions: 2
Why would you not smile with your mouth closed though? I generally have issues with people smiling with their teeth thou 🤣🤣

God their teeth are bleeping awful. I don't think everyone should have a fake porcelain smile but they need sorting. Probably have the money for it too.

Shawn has a black dot on his front row teeth that I can't not see now

Reactions: 6
God their teeth are bleeping awful. I don't think everyone should have a fake porcelain smile but they need sorting. Probably have the money for it too.

Shawn has a black dot on his front row teeth that I can't not see now
I've noticed for some time he has some rotten looking teeth that likely need pulling. And then poor Charlotte with her two giant snaggle teeth. Tragic.

Reactions: 3
Those teeth Charlotte has, my son had and we saw the dentist and they pulled them, something like, those teeth are not properly bedded in and they are easy to pull so it took less than 5 minutes and my son said a filling hurt worse. She needs to get them pulled honestly.

the latest vlog
the lady in front on that rollercoaster, her hair gave me serious anxiety!!
😵😵😵

Theres honestly no wonder Shawns teeth are bad. Years of constantly eating tit at the theme parks you never seeing him eating vitamin filled foods.

Reactions: 2
Theres honestly no wonder Shawns teeth are bad. Years of constantly eating tit at the theme parks you never seeing him eating vitamin filled foods.
I always find it funny they show off the food and he's getting hot dogs and fries and tit like that. Even when he was in Florida I'm fairly certain he was eating the most basic things like chicken nuggets lmao.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.