Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Shawn faces the camera towards himself on a ride and says ‘woo’ it gives me the ick.

The way he infantalises Charlotte and speaks to her / about her like she’s a child also drives me spare. Doesn’t help that she just parrots whatever he’s said back to him in a childish voice!

Someone remind me why I watch these two!

Reactions: 6
When Shawn faces the camera towards himself on a ride and says ‘woo’ it gives me the ick.

The way he infantalises Charlotte and speaks to her / about her like she’s a child also drives me spare. Doesn’t help that she just parrots whatever he’s said back to him in a childish voice!

I do enjoy some of his vlogs mainly out of interest for some of the Theme Parks more off the beaten track that I had never heard of before. I always turn the volume down before starting a vlog because of his 'YOU ARE WATCHING THEME PARK WORLDWIDE'. I have no idea how he has so much energy and can spend all day at a theme park, pretty much, every day plus travelling etc. I am just knackered after one day at a theme park! Plus surely it must be exhausting being so 'enthusiastic' and 'on' for the camera for a lot of the day.

I noticed during his last lot of Florida vlogs with Brett that at one point he got rather condescending towards him. It was at Legoland near the now covered lego model exhibit. He was banging on about it now being covered as if he had given them the idea. He was filming round the exhibit and he said 'oh Brett's all the way at the other end'. I thought not surprised he's probably had enough of your arrogant and condescending tones towards him. I think the only reason Brett was even there was as a taxi for the week.

Reactions: 4

Wasn't Charlotte 16 when he got with her? Then his mate gets done up for noncery.

His insistence on blathering on constantly, between his daft little 'woops', during the on-ride footage drives me up the wall. In that Hoppings one he's chatting shite about it not being open in the past couple of years while he's being flipped around at 50mph. Just enjoy the ride ffs, the people sat next to him must be thinking he's a lunatic

Reactions: 5
His insistence on blathering on constantly, between his daft little 'woops', during the on-ride footage drives me up the wall. In that Hoppings one he's chatting shite about it not being open in the past couple of years while he's being flipped around at 50mph. Just enjoy the ride ffs, the people sat next to him must be thinking he's a lunatic
He often gets funny looks from people in the q lines and on the rides as he looks like he is talking to himself when he's talking to 'us' via the GoPro!!

I genuinely think todays ‘the Hoppings’ video was Charlotte’s worst dramatics/acting ever. Throwing herself around that spinning ride and then ‘blacking out’ on another?! The faces of the people on the spinning ride - mortifying.

• Haha
I genuinely think todays ‘the Hoppings’ video was Charlotte’s worst dramatics/acting ever. Throwing herself around that spinning ride and then ‘blacking out’ on another?! The faces of the people on the spinning ride - mortifying.
Oh god I don’t watch any videos with her in her as literally can’t stand her but I think I’m going to have to hate watch this one by the sounds of it 😂

Reactions: 1
I must say that one vlog a few months ago when they went to the inside fair and Charlotte fell into the people next to her had me HOWLING.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The rapids ride at Drayton Manor,
it looked as though the lady that was on the ride really didn’t want to be filmed

Also the kid throwing up on the ride at Hoppings ,
He could of just said what happened without him showing the poor kid
I wonder if he asks them first

• Sick
The rapids ride at Drayton Manor,
it looked as though the lady that was on the ride really didn’t want to be filmed

Also the kid throwing up on the ride at Hoppings ,
He could of just said what happened without him showing the poor kid
I wonder if he asks them first
I just came here to say this.. why the F did Shawn film that poor child gagging and keep mentioning 'oh no he's gonna be sick on me' who gives a monkeys if he is sick on you.. its a child at the end of the day..surely Shawn takes spare clothes with him and should be mature enough to go change his clothes if he did get sicked on? At the end of the day his job is filming these rides surely he would of thought about that before...

Reactions: 3
I was crying laughing. The way he was cracking up , offering no sympathy or help. It was funny though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Either Charlotte is doing it for attention/because they think it will get more views - or she needs some help.

It's really not healthy to pretend to black out on a ride and to push yourself out your seat to make it look like you've fallen over on a tagada.

I really used to like the videos but have to give the ones with Charlotte a miss now as it's pretty horrible watching over the last month or two.

I doubt he pays rent, he's never at home!

Just watched Charlotte being thrashed around on the ride at Hoppings, that was very funny!
Charlotte pushed her self from the seat on the tagada. I've got no clue about the passing out on ice jet but i took my 9 year old niece on it last year and even she didn't act like Charlotte did. If she did pass out.. Shawn didn't seem to be bothered about it, didn't hold her head so she wouldn't pull her neck or anything all he was bothered about was not dropping the gopro. Charlotte also seemed very unbothered by it after.. if that was me and i passed out for that length of time I'd of freaked out a bit n just gone home.

Reactions: 6
why the heck are they riding around on a bloody toddler rollercoaster 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
surely we don’t need a go pro POV of a ride that goes round at 2 mph 😂😂😂

Think they are both definitely playing up Charlotte being "funny" on the rides as a way to get more views or try and go viral.

She's gone from naturally not really liking water rides to screaming and flailing all over the place now. It's too obvious

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.