Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it funny they show off the food and he's getting hot dogs and fries and tit like that. Even when he was in Florida I'm fairly certain he was eating the most basic things like chicken nuggets lmao.
He known for having dry hot dogs, doesn't like any ketchup or mustard. Basic bastard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d honestly never noticed his teeth until I read this forum. Charlotte in the other hand you can’t exactly miss them! Teeth aside though, she’s actually quite pretty. If she got her gnashers fixed Shaun would be punching. Shame she’s dull as duck though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d honestly never noticed his teeth until I read this forum. Charlotte in the other hand you can’t exactly miss them! Teeth aside though, she’s actually quite pretty. If she got her gnashers fixed Shaun would be punching. Shame she’s dull as duck though
Charlotte needs a reverse lobotomy. They need to put back in what was at some point taken out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Shawn is used to going to parks on his own and just talking at the camera constantly - don’t get me wrong he’s a natural presenter but when the camera is on both of them he either needs to shut up and let her speak for more than 5 seconds or she needs to keep quiet (preferably with her mouth closed 😂). Trying to talk over each other with Charlotte coming out with the odd parrot rambling does not work, it’s very irritating 😅

Reactions: 4
Fell on TPW about 5 years ago and respectfully, would not have been to Park Warner, Portaventura and DLP if it wasn't for watching these vids. However, the behaviour of these two at times make me want to stab my own eyeballs out with a rusty knife. I mean, I just don't know where to start tbh. My eyes are still bleeding from watchin his mam's top riding up on one of the water slides (what chuffin dignity!) and I am forever scarred by watching mushed up grub swirl round Charlottes open gob like a bloody washing machine when she's eating (which she seems to like doing a lot). Don't even get me started on what Superchin is even doing sat on kiddie rides - wtf is that about? Cred count, my arse. Bribing (grooming) young kids to sit next to him on rides with ice cream?! T'old nodding dog Charlotte who seems completely oblivious to his incessant gaslighting and by the way, I am almost 100% sure that they spoke about being engaged waaaay before Disney??! Reading some of these posts though... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can't believe I've only just found this thread I watch tpww on and off agree with everything already been said found the proposal very odd and awkward was she crying with happiness or fear 🤣
if you think Shawn is loud and annoying on rides jump over to coaster crazy he's on another level and moans constantly, he even said on a wawick castle vlog it needs a theme park in the grounds like wtf. Oh and they have a dog apparently not that he ever mentions it 😆

• Haha
if you think Shawn is loud and annoying on rides jump over to coaster crazy he's on another level and moans constantly, he even said on a wawick castle vlog it needs a theme park in the grounds like wtf. Oh and they have a dog apparently not that he ever mentions it 😆

You're on the telly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't believe I've only just found this thread I watch tpww on and off agree with everything already been said found the proposal very odd and awkward was she crying with happiness or fear 🤣
They have a dog?! Who looks after it when he/they are going on theme park trips constantly? He is never at home and I assume she is working during the day

They have a dog?! Who looks after it when he/they are going on theme park trips constantly? He is never at home and I assume she is working during the day
He lives with his parents still I believe so I imagine it’s with them

My partner spends his life watching Shawn's vids. Last week we went to a theme park and he spent the whole day saying "oo there's a big drop coming!" and "hold on tight this bit is the scariest!" ruining every bloody ride! Felt like he was copying Shawn by spoiling them all. We had a right barney about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine these two having a trunk filled with fancy dress outfits. Anyone for doctors and nurses? Airtime, airtime, airtime!

Perhaps less airtime if the parents are in the next room.

Reactions: 2
Off to France now. Is YouTube this guys only job? He’s always pissing off somewhere.

• Haha
Off to France now. Is YouTube this guys only job? He’s always pissing off somewhere.
Maybe you missed a trick but yeh. Its his full time job and atleast you gotta give it to him. He is consistent with uploading unlike some of the half asses 'youtubers'

Maybe you missed a trick but yeh. Its his full time job and atleast you gotta give it to him. He is consistent with uploading unlike some of the half asses 'youtubers'
Nah fair play to him. I didn’t think he got enough views to afford to live and go on all those trips but what do I know. Good for him..

Reactions: 1
Nah fair play to him. I didn’t think he got enough views to afford to live and go on all those trips but what do I know. Good for him..
I think tis been discussed on this thread before.. he definitely makes enough. He still lives at home too. He pays minimum for flights n hotels, he has annual passes and he gets pais entry alot of the time.

Also he is tight with his money, his latest Paris video he was saying this trip was pricey but I think a flight to Paris and 6 night for three hundred quid is great value I live in Australia so that might be expensive to you UK people. He always mentioning his bargain flights and deals.
Besides all that I am going to enjoy watching his Paris trips, it makes such a difference when Charlotte not there I do not know why but when she around I can not watch his videos.

He's very tight-fisted. In the old videos there was a regular crowd that appeared in his videos. As the channel took off, they fell out cause he refused to share any earnings, kept it all for himself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Very much agreed that the videos with Charlotte are harder to watch. Didn't get through 10 minutes of the Denmark travel one so swerved the rest of the series as well. Back involved with the Paris ones, he's still a bit of a cringer but I do like Sean's enthusiastic oddball energy when he's on his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hello, long time reader, first time commenter 😂

Does anyone else get enraged by Shawn's grammar? I feel like I watch his vlogs but his terrible grammar makes me so angry I can't believe I bother. Let me give a few examples:

1. He says the word 'what' instead of 'that' nearly all the time. Like he'll say, and I am paraphrasing here, 'All the rides what are here are brilliant'. Who speaks like that?

2. The Americanisms he spouts are so frustrating to listen to. He now ALWAYS calls a 'lift' an 'elevator'. And when he says the opening times of a park or a ride etc. he even gets American English grammar wrong. Like in the Fantasy Island vlog from the other day when he says at the beginning, ''They are actually running a fireworks display, with the rides open THROUGH UNTIL 10pm.' WHAT IS THAT? THROUGH UNTIL? Not only using 'through' in the American way, instead of 'to' or 'until', he puts through and until together to make it even more painful to listen to :rolleyes:

There are loads of other examples but I feel I have written too much already! I know it sounds pedantic but good God, did he leave school when he was 8 years old? It doesn't put me off watching his vlogs though, as I said, but he really needs a tutor to stop him embarrassing himself. Especially when he films on a water ride with random people and his appalling grammar is shouted out for all to hear!

Hello, long time reader, first time commenter 😂

Does anyone else get enraged by Shawn's grammar? I feel like I watch his vlogs but his terrible grammar makes me so angry I can't believe I bother. Let me give a few examples:

1. He says the word 'what' instead of 'that' nearly all the time. Like he'll say, and I am paraphrasing here, 'All the rides what are here are brilliant'. Who speaks like that?

2. The Americanisms he spouts are so frustrating to listen to. He now ALWAYS calls a 'lift' an 'elevator'. And when he says the opening times of a park or a ride etc. he even gets American English grammar wrong. Like in the Fantasy Island vlog from the other day when he says at the beginning, ''They are actually running a fireworks display, with the rides open THROUGH UNTIL 10pm.' WHAT IS THAT? THROUGH UNTIL? Not only using 'through' in the American way, instead of 'to' or 'until', he puts through and until together to make it even more painful to listen to :rolleyes:

There are loads of other examples but I feel I have written too much already! I know it sounds pedantic but good God, did he leave school when he was 8 years old? It doesn't put me off watching his vlogs though, as I said, but he really needs a tutor to stop him embarrassing himself. Especially when he films on a water ride with random people and his appalling grammar is shouted out for all to hear!
And, yes, I know that 'through until' is very infrequently used but I have never heard it in conversation in the UK and I have never read it either. I have one more example that I need to say because it made me laugh the most, he said in the Denmark travel vlog the other week, 'We're off to see some deers'. DEERS, with an s! And he said it half a dozen times ffs. I wonder if he and Charlotte say 'sheeps'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.