Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think she's actually bothered about rides n parks. Only seems genuinely interested when it's hotels, food and gift shops.

Reactions: 1
I must say that one vlog a few months ago when they went to the inside fair and Charlotte fell into the people next to her had me HOWLING.
Take this comment back because the hoppings one had me CRYING. If it was done for views then I'm sorry but it's worked on me.

Reactions: 4
Shaun was recently at Alton Towers the same day as us - never got to see him though!

Been watching their channel on/off for years so haven't really got a clue what went on, but there used to be loads of them didn't there? I remember Alex and a pretty dark haired girl - what happened to them? Sorry if it's been asked a million times

Reactions: 2
Shaun was recently at Alton Towers the same day as us - never got to see him though!

Been watching their channel on/off for years so haven't really got a clue what went on, but there used to be loads of them didn't there? I remember Alex and a pretty dark haired girl - what happened to them? Sorry if it's been asked a million times
I think they broke up, charlottes still friends with her based in insta. Alex was exposed as a creep after messageing younger fans and stalking one of them!

I miss the older vlogs with the rest of the lads, it always seemed like a good group of friends way back in the day.

I think they broke up, charlottes still friends with her based in insta. Alex was exposed as a creep after messageing younger fans and stalking one of them!

I miss the older vlogs with the rest of the lads, it always seemed like a good group of friends way back in the day.
Oh my no way Alex turned out to be a creep!

They really did seem like a lovely group. The videos don't seem the same being just Shaun and CHarlotte

The vlog from hoppings had my OH and I In genuine stitches, especially Charlotte on the Tagada, it was very funny imo regardless of whether it was genuine or done for views.

Honestly I like this channel despite all the drama of the past. I don’t think Charlotte is as much of a natural on camera like Shawn is which is probably why she comes across the way she does at times but I don’t find her that annoying personally. I do think she’s into theme parks, definitely coasters, but Shawn’s theme park enthusiasm is on another level.

Reactions: 6
Take a shot every time he said 'Thought we would try something different' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t see who Shawn and Charlotte see in their private life has anything to do with their YouTube channel. They said moving toward it would be just them on TPW but said nothing about friendship off camera.
No offence had ever to my knowledge been reported to the police, just the court of social media. I am not saying these terrible things didn’t happen though.

Random question but if you were ever at a theme park and you seen Shawn & Charlotte, would you approach them and say Hi?

Just having a debate with my husband haha. I don't think I would (out of nervousness but he said he would say hiya!)

I don’t see who Shawn and Charlotte see in their private life has anything to do with their YouTube channel. They said moving toward it would be just them on TPW but said nothing about friendship off camera.
No offence had ever to my knowledge been reported to the police, just the court of social media. I am not saying these terrible things didn’t happen though.
Personally when I flip the circumstances, if multiple friends of mine were accused of harassing young girls, my moral compass would be shouting NOPE at me. That’s why I find it so sour that he’s standing by these people, whether it be on or off screen, whilst profiting from the platform that allowed them to do it. Granted I do see your point about the court of social media, but I want to believe victims in every capacity as it is so difficult for abusers to be successful charged.

Random question but if you were ever at a theme park and you seen Shawn & Charlotte, would you approach them and say Hi?

Just having a debate with my husband haha. I don't think I would (out of nervousness but he said he would say hiya!)
That being said, I have said hi to Shawn when I’ve seen him around a few years ago and he was very engaged and asking my opinions on things 😂

Reactions: 3
And the sunglasses

Can imagine him being very friendly! Could see Charlotte being a bit more stand backish though.
I haven’t spoken to Charlotte before but when I’ve seen them around together in groups of people, he is definitely the social butterfly of the two😂

I honestly wonder whether these two will actually make it down the aisle. Charlotte seems to be going backwards in maturity, they still don’t live together… it’s very strange. I know they’ve been together for a long time but I feel popping the question was perhaps premature. I can’t ever imagine them doing normal things like cleaning, IKEA trips!

Reactions: 5
I honestly wonder whether these two will actually make it down the aisle. Charlotte seems to be going backwards in maturity, they still don’t live together… it’s very strange. I know they’ve been together for a long time but I feel popping the question was perhaps premature. I can’t ever imagine them doing normal things like cleaning, IKEA trips!
I didn't realise they didn't live together! Are they both still with their parents or have their own separate places?

Personally when I flip the circumstances, if multiple friends of mine were accused of harassing young girls, my moral compass would be shouting NOPE at me. That’s why I find it so sour that he’s standing by these people, whether it be on or off screen, whilst profiting from the platform that allowed them to do it. Granted I do see your point about the court of social media, but I want to believe victims in every capacity as it is so difficult for abusers to be successful charged.

That being said, I have said hi to Shawn when I’ve seen him around a few years ago and he was very engaged and asking my opinions on things 😂

I don’t know what I would do in the circumstance with my friends. It’s tough, but can you blame Shawn when none of the girls spoke to the police, just used social media to declare someone guilty without due process. I am not saying they didn’t happen though.

I didn't realise they didn't live together! Are they both still with their parents or have their own separate places?
I think shes moved in to his parents. Shes been in so many videos recently she cant be in birmingham still surely!
Although he has just put up a video today about his collection moving somewhere else so i think they have bought somewhere together.

Reactions: 3
I think shes moved in to his parents. Shes been in so many videos recently she cant be in birmingham still surely!
Although he has just put up a video today about his collection moving somewhere else so i think they have bought somewhere together.
I thought that but he was very secretive about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.