Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlotte looks lovely, dress could’ve maybe been a bit longer but that’s just me. Could’ve atleast changed your trainers Shawn 😂
Charlotte's dressed like she's going clubbing in 2003 and Shawn's dressed like he's in year 6 and going to a school disco in that photo. Is anyone else getting swinger vibes? Maybe it's all the cruises...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. Honestly I think Brett is the best on camera park goer that I’ve watched with him.
Charlotte’s parody character now is terrible.
The occasional personal thing is fine. The initial Christmas thing was fun but these YouTubers just try to replicate anything moderately successful.
Brett was excellent value in vlogs. Definitely the best companion.

Someone said they got together when Charlotte was 15 and Shawn was 19 so if he turns 31 this year then she will be 27 this year.

Reactions: 1
Someone said they got together when Charlotte was 15 and Shawn was 19 so if he turns 31 this year then she will be 27 this year.
Which if they met now the age difference isn't a big deal, but 19 to 15 is.

Reactions: 2
He'll not buy/hire a suit. Probably wear his old school uniform and get Mum to take the badge off the blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Charlotte looks lovely, dress could’ve maybe been a bit longer but that’s just me. Could’ve atleast changed your trainers Shawn 😂
Don't bend over love, Shawn will get an eyeful and he will taking a snap for the OnlyFans page!

• Sick
After watching the florida travel vlog I think I know this announcement. My guess is visiting all the Disney parks this year. He's down it she hasn't.

He said something about kicking of the year in wdw

Imagine buying a house and just never ever being in it, it would of been cheaper to have a room at their parents as they’re never home anyways.

Reactions: 5
After watching the florida travel vlog I think I know this announcement. My guess is visiting all the Disney parks this year. He's down it she hasn't.

He said something about kicking of the year in wdw
I hope they do visit all the parks, a trip to the Asian Disney parks is surely a must after 7 odd years!

She would have stuck out like a sore thumb on a Disney cruise in that god awful too tight mini dress emphasising her gut. You see all shapes and sizes on board but you don't see people walking around the ship dressed like they just stepped out of an episode of Booze Britain.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8