Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, on disney cruises the restaurants are all included and themed which is why I think they would try them, some are interactive etc so make decent content.
So, then they're on it now? I've been on DCL, and yeah, that's the only reason is that it's included. Are they seated with other people for dinner? If so, I feel sorry for them. I'd ask for another table.

Reactions: 2
So, then they're on it now? I've been on DCL, and yeah, that's the only reason is that it's included. Are they seated with other people for dinner? If so, I feel sorry for them. I'd ask for another table.
Yer on it now. No idea if they sat with other people but based on other vloggers I've watched I'd imagine they are.
No vlogs have gone up yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yer on it now. No idea if they sat with other people but based on other vloggers I've watched I'd imagine they are.
No vlogs have gone up yet.
Those poor people sat with them. Imagine trying to just have a conversation.

I suppose he can still eat at the buffet on the ship and limit himself to pizza, chicken tenders and nuggets. What a waste though, with so many options elsewhere in the restaurants. He will want to see the shows so let's see how he copes with actual adult food.

I suppose he can still eat at the buffet on the ship and limit himself to pizza, chicken tenders and nuggets. What a waste though, with so many options elsewhere in the restaurants. He will want to see the shows so let's see how he copes with actual adult food.
Yes, but he can't record the shows. DCL run an announcement a bunch of times before the shows and the cruise director will mention it to right before the show starts.

Now that the snails have been tasted, it'll be back to chicken tenders and fries for the rest of the cruise.

This long, breathless answer from Shawn and Charlotte's fascinating thoughts sum up the TPW partnership perfectly -

• Haha
Staggering arrogance in the Q&A. Him going on that he wouldn't want to work in park management as they'd steal his ideas(!), he left AT because he was 'the face of the park' (read: working as an operator on the Postman Pat ride) and didn't agree with management decisions, and he has hopes to open his own attraction in the future. No wonder AT keep him at arm's length these days.
---
Watching there Q&A so Shawn met Charlotte when she was 15 and he was 19? How creepy
Introduced by her dad too. I bet he's regretting that one now she's about to marry him.

He has the same chin as Postman Pat, so I suppose he would have been the face of the park! In CBeebies world anyway.
Delusions of grandeur Mr Sandbrooke

Staggering arrogance in the Q&A. Him going on that he wouldn't want to work in park management as they'd steal his ideas(!), he left AT because he was 'the face of the park' (read: working as an operator on the Postman Pat ride) and didn't agree with management decisions, and he has hopes to open his own attraction in the future. No wonder AT keep him at arm's length these days.
---

Introduced by her dad too. I bet he's regretting that one now she's about to marry him.
He's delusional, but who knows maybe he will open a theme park up in his back garden and have the garden shed (museum) attached to it... now AT can't beat that 🤣🙄

Yes, but he can't record the shows. DCL run an announcement a bunch of times before the shows and the cruise director will mention it to right before the show starts.
You can film the dinner shows, unless every vloggers breaking a huge rule. The theater shows must be the non recordable ones as I've never seen those.
---
---

Face of the park?? Outside of youtube, the normal everyday public wouldn't have had a clue who he was. Wasn't the rumor that he was fired??

You can film the dinner shows, unless every vloggers breaking a huge rule. The theater shows must be the non recordable ones as I've never seen those.
Correct. They play a recorded announcement like every 5 mins. before the show and the Cruise Director comes out and chats to the audience and says it again literally as the show begins.
We were on a sailing when Rogue One got released. They showed it on the ship at midnight of the release day. You couldn't bring ANYTHING with you to the theatre. If you had anything in your hands, they told you to put it back in your cabin.

Feel like I’m probably in the minority but I miss the days where it was mainly just Shawn visiting the parks and Charlotte would come along now and again. I’m also not interested in their wedding or personal life, I get that some people are, but…yeah I’m not fussed.
---
Yeah, some will say he makes a good bit from YT (and cameo), but I don't think he makes that huge amount of dough. And now that's for both of them and they have the costs of doing the trips. He's tight unless it's something he wants or wants to do. Aside from the occasional video, his views are OK, but not great. I see some channels that regularly get more views who have other jobs in addition to YT.
I feel like one or both of their parents have helped them either in purchasing the house or some other way. With both versions of the shed museum, the work that was decent on them seemed to be from his dad.
I’ve often wondered about their house if it was even worth buying because they are barely ever there. I have also thought that he must have been earning enough for her to quit her job and go on all these trips with him.

Reactions: 6
Feel like I’m probably in the minority but I miss the days where it was mainly just Shawn visiting the parks and Charlotte would come along now and again. I’m also not interested in their wedding or personal life, I get that some people are, but…yeah I’m not fussed.
---

I’ve often wondered about their house if it was even worth buying because they are barely ever there. I have also thought that he must have been earning enough for her to quit her job and go on all these trips with him.
I agree. Honestly I think Brett is the best on camera park goer that I’ve watched with him.
Charlotte’s parody character now is terrible.
The occasional personal thing is fine. The initial Christmas thing was fun but these YouTubers just try to replicate anything moderately successful.

I think Charlotte looks lovely, dress could’ve maybe been a bit longer but that’s just me. Could’ve atleast changed your trainers Shawn 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Charlotte looks lovely, dress could’ve maybe been a bit longer but that’s just me. Could’ve atleast changed your trainers Shawn 😂
I thought the same, for the other cruise it would have been fine but a Disney one I feel less efforts needed

I think Charlotte's dress is a little short, especially for a Disney cruise where there are little kids. Shawn looks like he just finished his shift stocking at the grocery store.

Reactions: 7