ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t the sheep just look exactly as you would imagine. These are the same crowd who dote on the caravan turds. Absolute old desperados whose only purpose is to try and shower their wanker idols with freebies, drinks and gifts to prove who are the bestest of best sheep and get noticed and maybe if they are really lucky they get a shout out from Mrs lazy arse bulldog eating a wasp fish and chip loving fatso. Freaks.

P.S is that See Shaun on the left of the pic in his trademark Bazza face Hawaiian shirt? bleeping sad bleep. He’s always out there licking his master’s ring piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered if that was him. Another who’s always on holiday. That channel of his just will not take off will it? Gets his nose in so many people’s videos but no one ever gives him a shout out, probably because they know what he’s up to. He took the Bazza’s a load of British sweets a few months ago and they still didn’t mention it.

Bazza hasn’t retired. Latest slog is him on a work trip to big new job in Canada. CEO of something or another.

Reactions: 5
Bazza hasn’t retired. Latest slog is him on a work trip to big new job in Canada. CEO of something or another.
At the end of the vlog he says he's handed in his notice in and that was his last trip to the company HQ in Canada (that's why he was spilling all about the job cause he's left it now) and him and Max and moving on to their next chapter. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What’s his next chapter? Paying 2k a month for their health insurance and living off donations from needy twats at their VIP social events?

Reactions: 4
At the end of the vlog he says he's handed in his notice in and that was his last trip to the company HQ in Canada (that's why he was spilling all about the job cause he's left it now) and him and Max and moving on to their next chapter. 🤷‍♀️
Oh I see! I must have dozed off by then 😀. Thank you 🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
What’s going on here then - they have spent thousands on the house - they don’t have enough subs to make a living- he had previously said not old enough to retire yet - ( not unless patreon is going to be unleashed ) he said there is a hint on tonight’s slog

Reactions: 1
What’s going on here then - they have spent thousands on the house - they don’t have enough subs to make a living- he had previously said not old enough to retire yet - ( not unless patreon is going to be unleashed ) he said there is a hint on tonight’s slog
They’re clearly a lot more minted than previously revealed. The fact that Max has done nothing but sit on her fat arse for 20 years is evidence of that.

Reactions: 7
No way is he retiring and no longer having the excuse to duck off somewhere for a few days a week without Mrs Bazza. Anyone would go mental being with her 24/7

• Haha
Salaries in the U.S are crazy compared with the U.K. cost of living is higher I think but nobody seems to be earning less than six figures.

Reactions: 2
Salaries in the U.S are crazy compared with the U.K. cost of living is higher I think but nobody seems to be earning less than six figures.
Thats true. Our US project managers appear to dwarf the UK PMs salaries on the face of it, however the things they have to pay out for that we don't kinda balances it out.

People do earn more in the US but the cost of living is much higher. Having said that, we have a better lifestyle over here than we did in similar jobs in the UK

The Bazzas will be paying at a minimum $1k each for health insurance every month if they no longer have employer contributions (though these may continue for a while after he leaves). He must have plenty of money if he thinks they can continue to have a decent standard of living without an income. Good for him and all that, maybe they can spend some money on some decent clothes.

Reactions: 4
People do earn more in the US but the cost of living is much higher. Having said that, we have a better lifestyle over here than we did in similar jobs in the UK

The Bazzas will be paying at a minimum $1k each for health insurance every month if they no longer have employer contributions (though these may continue for a while after he leaves). He must have plenty of money if he thinks they can continue to have a decent standard of living without an income. Good for him and all that, maybe they can spend some money on some decent clothes.
You forgot decent furniture as well

Someone just told me online that he’s been bragging about obtaining pass holder preview tickets to Universals DreamWorks land. It’s for kids! The coaster and many of the attractions have signs stating you can’t ride without a child. Are they going to grab a child? The shriek coaster is off the menu, as is the Kung Fu Panda section. Should result in a “fun” slog.

• Haha
Someone just told me online that he’s been bragging about obtaining pass holder preview tickets to Universals DreamWorks land. It’s for kids! The coaster and many of the attractions have signs stating you can’t ride without a child. Are they going to grab a child? The shriek coaster is off the menu, as is the Kung Fu Panda section. Should result in a “fun” slog.
wouldn’t put it past the bleeping nonce

• Haha
he will probably take the man baby, bald caravan twit, hes a child so maybe get away with it

In the latest slog the perv was back to filming down that young girls top when in the diner 🤬🤬

• Angry