ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a guy called theme park Bazza, he hasn’t done a theme park video this year. Should call his channel “Egotistical narcissist Bazza and gruffalo Mrs Bazza”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor bazza he hasn’t had a break/ holiday since before Christmas!!! so he’s going to visit lady carrots , what a hard life he leads , bloody not,

mind you prick won’t be happy, no wonder he’s saying he hates winter in the U.K., he will be seething

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hardly seems worth it for Maxine to bob around in every now and again, does it?

Reactions: 2
That entire vlog was a massive brag from Mr I’ve Got A Tesla.
Look what we’ve spent, you could not possibly afford it. And the pool company they were calling Cowboys three weeks ago are now the source of amazing discounts.
They really are bleeping vile, entitled human beings.

Reactions: 6
You couldn’t pay me to live in that taste-free house. It looks like it’s on a 1960’s overspill estate in Motherwell or similar.

No one is jealous of the house, your lifestyle or your bleeping Halloween mask faces.

Reactions: 4
He is super smug. He priced up an equivalent pool installation in the UK. Why? Traditionally we do not have pools attached to houses in the UK. Just another boasting exercise really.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So they sat in a restaurant, filming themselves talking into a camera. If I was there, I certainly would have a talk to management. At least he didn't film his wife eating with her mouth open, again.

He had to correct himself when he said he deserved a drink for paying for the pool, quickly changed it from “I” to “we”. No you were right first time Bazza, lazy Max does duck all apart from stomping around merch shops and eating fish and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’ll start charging their weirdo fans to use his pool I bet. $50 gets you an hour in the pool and one go on Mrs Bazzas tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What an absolute shite vlog!

The house renovations are beyond boring now, watching clamping shelves together FFS probably the same clamps the caravan cunts use on their nipples when they stay there 🙃

He couldn't possibly have dragged out the price of the pool any more if he tried, turned off and cheers to here we see how much it cost 👌

Unsubscribed ✅️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He is an absolute twit of the highest order. Her too. No surprise that when the renovations were going on they were scratching around for cheap AirBnB’s. In all of that time they didn’t get anyone in Orlando offering them a stay over for a few days. Not even “crazy Scottish neighbour“ next door.
They're awful, they’re common, they have no taste and they have no real friends.

Reactions: 5
they’re common, they have no taste and they have no real friends.
This is like most vloggers. Generally, most would be in the "defo bullied at school" category. Vloggers surround themselves by other vloggers, but would all stab eachother in the back at the first opportunity. If anyone spoke to either of their former work colleagues, school friends, that kinda thing, I imagine "Tosser" and "Ego" would be used a lot.