ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to be savvy with money when you’re earning plenty, not so when you’re just getting by, like most people.

Still, the downside is they have to look at each other’s faces all day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My 60 yo pal, endlessly wangs on about his great retirement plan, driving around in his Porsche, flying to his holiday properties. Truth is he got very lucky, right place, right time. Think Bazza is a bit similar. Bazza spoke of regrets about missed time with his kids in that secret job video. They’re barely in his and Maxs life now, which is telling.

Reactions: 10
I mean good for them if that's what they want, it just left me thinking "what are you going to do all day" especially with the house finished. There's only so much time you can spend sitting round your pool or mooching through Disney parks surely. I just can't imagine sitting on my arse at 58 living off the savings when I'm still healthy and could still be earning. I think a lot of people who have a dream to retire as early as possible really hate their job and can't wait to get out at the first chance.

Reactions: 3
Imagine having to spend every minute of the rest of your life with Buzza.

• Haha
Just caught up with the secret job and retirement videos. Wow I know it's was suspected but he's been absolutely coining it in with his career. Kudos to him. Clearly done very well in life and no doubt will have a fantastic retirement fund ready at 62 being a ceo/svp.

Easy to be savvy with money when you’re earning plenty, not so when you’re just getting by, like most people.

Still, the downside is they have to look at each other’s faces all day now.
As they say money goes to money!

when your less fortunate it seems like you leak money! You think your on your feet and the next unexpected expense hits!

i don't get who the video was aimed at? Most of his 'networking' event followers all look well into or near retirement age! i don't think he has a age group that his video would be beneficial for! you don't see many 20/30 something at the cult meetings!

Reactions: 5
It is slightly annoying that they go on like they’re going to have to scrimp and save to afford his retirement. They are clearly shitting money.

Reactions: 5
Their target audience seem to be ordinary people doing alright but who have to save up for their Florida trips and for whom retirement in their 50s is a pipe dream. Not sure why they felt the need to explain how savvy and fortunate they have been financially, it all comes across as smug and cunty and absolutely irrelevant to their channel. “We saved up” would have covered it.

Reactions: 6
I hope all his renovation contractors watch the latest vlog. The carpet with the high pile will show every footstep.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why they won’t be seeing their daughter til Christmas at the earliest? Seems a bit weird when she only lives in Virginia.

Reactions: 1
After seeing all the before and after shots the house looked much lighter and brighter before imo, they have definitely made some improvements but all that grey is too dull and dingy, their bedroom looks soulless, as does their lounge
---
Wonder why they won’t be seeing their daughter til Christmas at the earliest? Seems a bit weird when she only lives in Virginia.
I thought they were visiting her now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That house is crying out for some colour. It looks so bare. Especially the bedrooms.

After seeing all the before and after shots the house looked much lighter and brighter before imo, they have definitely made some improvements but all that grey is too dull and dingy, their bedroom looks soulless, as does their lounge
Soulless is exactly the word. Kitchen and bathrooms fine but the living spaces and bedrooms are so bare and cold. Then there’s the Union Jack crap everywhere. So, so naff. Nothing wrong with being patriotic (despite not choosing to live and pay taxes in your “beloved” country) but there are a million ways to express that without that sort of gift shop tat.

Also, how about some beautiful lush green houseplants to soften up that grey? I noticed they have two out by the pool but you can bet your life they’re plastic.

Some nice art and some chunkier pieces of furniture, especially in their master bedroom . I do love their bathroom though.

---

I thought they were visiting her now?
They were but posted a message saying speaking along the lines of “Bye Chloe, see you at Christmas hopefully” a few days ago on the socials