ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t mind him and his wife at the beginning but now since becoming friends with the 2 chancers from Yorkshire, his videos are going downhill, at least he hasn’t got patreon yet!!!!

Reactions: 6
I actually didn’t mind him and his wife at the beginning but now since becoming friends with the 2 chancers from Yorkshire, his videos are going downhill, at least he hasn’t got patreon yet!!!!
His last couple of months of output has been dire so boring and repeating everything every other Florida Vlogger has already done

Reactions: 5
I forgot we had a dedicated thread for the Bazzas...I posted this over on TLG but I'll copy it here to get this thread going.

The Bazzas are so far in over their heads with this house renovation they're doing and the problems they've uncovered. Spending tens of thousands of dollars to upgrade what is a pretty basic house by American standards, they're throwing money at it that they're never going to get back. They've only just started and they don't seem to have any control over the contractors, I think it's all going to go tits up. Cannot wait to see the tit show unfold!

Reactions: 8
I forgot we had a dedicated thread for the Bazzas...I posted this over on TLG but I'll copy it here to get this thread going.

The Bazzas are so far in over their heads with this house renovation they're doing and the problems they've uncovered. Spending tens of thousands of dollars to upgrade what is a pretty basic house by American standards, they're throwing money at it that they're never going to get back. They've only just started and they don't seem to have any control over the contractors, I think it's all going to go tits up. Cannot wait to see the tit show unfold!
It’s not looking great so far!

Reactions: 3
Pair of boring bastards. Who wants to follow Mrs Bazza, in her slogan t-shirt and broad matronly bra, round Walmart? duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pair of boring bastards. Who wants to follow Mrs Bazza, in her slogan t-shirt and broad matronly bra, round Walmart? duck that.
Things should speed up with the contractors as she has let them have a couple of her bras to shift rubble with

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Barry The Leach Lynch has his own thread.
His friends the Lodge Cunts will be proud of him.
When life gives you lemons get Buzza to suck them. Hakuna Matata you bleep.

Bazza will be panicking that his hoose won't be ready in time to provide sanctuary to his heroes in their time of grief.

• Haha
Oh the latest home reno episode is just hilarious .. the two of them trying to figure out what to buy to stick the backsplash tile on with after having to return the tile trim they bought.
How about let your contractor buy the supplies? They know exactly what to do and use but Bazza thinks he knows best lol
Also he actually complained about the car he parked next to at the store having a dent so he proceeded to take a picture and show on the video the car licence plate just in case they damage his precious car if they leave before him … if your that bothered don’t park there move your car!!!!
he’d be pissed if someone showed his licence plate.
Oh god here’s another one wanting to share their and his partners health issues.
I see he’s gone the P&P route with cameras and watching what the contractors are up to on and checking the door opening times, he must be a nightmare client.

• Wow
Oh the latest home reno episode is just hilarious .. the two of them trying to figure out what to buy to stick the backsplash tile on with after having to return the tile trim they bought.
How about let your contractor buy the supplies? They know exactly what to do and use but Bazza thinks he knows best lol
Also he actually complained about the car he parked next to at the store having a dent so he proceeded to take a picture and show on the video the car licence plate just in case they damage his precious car if they leave before him … if your that bothered don’t park there move your car!!!!
he’d be pissed if someone showed his licence plate.
Oh god here’s another one wanting to share their and his partners health issues.
I see he’s gone the P&P route with cameras and watching what the contractors are up to on and checking the door opening times, he must be a nightmare client.
He's a pathetic, vile little twit.
The next time he is back in the Uk complaining about rude people I hope he gets his comeuppance.

Reactions: 2
My Christ the finger tapping, they’ve definitely bought a pig in a poke of a house

Reactions: 1
I would hate to be their contractor! Constantly complaining and micro managing, do it your blood self if you’re that fussed.

Reactions: 2
I would hate to be their contractor! Constantly complaining and micro managing, do it your blood self if you’re that fussed.
It’s her more than him, can you imagine that poor contractor seeing their number popping up, plus how snobby were they about the plasterer coming with his family after hours

It’s her more than him, can you imagine that poor contractor seeing their number popping up, plus how snobby were they about the plasterer coming with his family after hours
They make the perfect couple as they are both horrendous, entitled people.
Buzz off.

Reactions: 1
to be fair max does have some experience in the building game. After leaving the prison service in 1992 where she single handedly quelled the strangeways prison riots by charging into them truncheon drawn she found work on building sites. She became one of britains top hod carriers and worked on many prestigous projects in the London area such as The Shard, The houses of parliament refurb and Danny Dyers kitchen extension. on her way home from work on the train one day she met Barry who was returning from a Larry Grayson fanclub meeting. After winning British Brick shifter of the year in 1999 she was approached by the Sunday Sport newspaper to pose topless within its pages. This brought her to the attention of a safety equipment manufacturer who made her an offer to use her ample bosoms as a mould for their safety helmets, these can be seen in use on many building sites today and the proceeds funded their new life in the USA. So if you think max looks a little sour faced at the contractors work on her house she does know what she is talking about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
to be fair max does have some experience in the building game. After leaving the prison service in 1992 where she single handedly quelled the strangeways prison riots by charging into them truncheon drawn she found work on building sites. She became one of britains top hod carriers and worked on many prestigous projects in the London area such as The Shard, The houses of parliament refurb and Danny Dyers kitchen extension. on her way home from work on the train one day she met Barry who was returning from a Larry Grayson fanclub meeting. After winning British Brick shifter of the year in 1999 she was approached by the Sunday Sport newspaper to pose topless within its pages. This brought her to the attention of a safety equipment manufacturer who made her an offer to use her ample bosoms as a mould for their safety helmets, these can be seen in use on many building sites today and the proceeds funded their new life in the USA. So if you think max looks a little sour faced at the contractors work on her house she does know what she is talking about!
This deserves a round of applause

• Heart
Reactions: 7