ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meet up gets me wondering if US immigration was on a day off how on earth did they all get in. I know care homes do outings amazing that they managed to coordinate them all for the same day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t stand to watch it after the point where they arrived at the stargazer bar with all the sycophants sitting around and Bazza lording it up “working the room”. His fans all have a look about them and I find them depressing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bad back Max? Can't blame it on what's up front - excercize to increase your core muscles. Can't see that happening, it's only going to get worse

Reactions: 2
Bazza perving over every young girl walking past him by filming their arse or chest in the new area. This bloke should be on a register 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And he wants kiddies to bring their bathing suits!
Max should shut her gob when she's eating.And just why are you two worried about a 300 calorie ice lolly for? You drink more than that at lunch.
Horrible posture while driving - no wonder someone has a bad back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Maxine is only about 55 years old but she looks bleeping shocking!!!! Big fat lump with a pat butcher hair do. Her dress sense is bleeping shocking. My mam is only 62 and looks half Maxine’s age. And this might sound cruel but as a grown woman myself, if my mother started dressing like Maxine, had her hair do like that and chewed her food with a gob like Maxine’s and then filmed it and put it on YouTube, I’d be having a chat… woman to woman, mother to mother… I love ya mam but sort your bleeping image out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
lived in Florida for 15 years plus , and still looks like her garms have come from BonMarche

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was quite liking Katie but now she’s been sucked into the Bazza’s and probs soon the LodgeTwats too.

I have just seen this on their FB page and posted on TLG page that their nose will be put out of joint when they see this - Bazza's have a new best friend 😂

• Haha
Their latest video explaining how to retire at 58. Bazza talking about his financial greatness while Mrs Baz nods along in the background.

Reactions: 6
If you get a work visa for the US and take your fam with you, is your spouse allowed to work? I think they are, so what is Lazy Max’s excuse for contributing absolutely duck-all to the retirement pot whilst systematically eating her way through the savings?

Reactions: 6
If you get a work visa for the US and take your fam with you, is your spouse allowed to work? I think they are, so what is Lazy Max’s excuse for contributing absolutely duck-all to the retirement pot whilst systematically eating her way through the savings?
In fairness if he’s coining it in and happy for her to sit on her arse I can’t blame her for going along with it.

It depends on the type of visa but they’ve been green card holders then citizens for years so she could have worked, yeah. If he’s earned enough to retire now then she probably never needed to though. She doesn’t seem to contribute much else, though, unless you count hearing up a bag of Trader Joe’s orange chicken now and again.

I mean, well done and all that but what a pair of smug cunts, eh?

I do feel quite envious of the Bazzas they seem to be very comfortable financially. He makes it sound as if anyone could do it but not everyone is a CEO of a company. Back to the grind and the rain for me!

I do feel quite envious of the Bazzas they seem to be very comfortable financially. He makes it sound as if anyone could do it but not everyone is a CEO of a company. Back to the grind and the rain for me!
I don’t think you have to be a CEO, many people n standard jobs retire before state pension age. What he said about pensions and debt were spot on. If you want to retire early and independent of the state pension you have to start putting that plan in place decades earlier, ideally as soon as you start earning a wage.

I don’t think you have to be a CEO, many people n standard jobs retire before state pension age. What he said about pensions and debt were spot on. If you want to retire early and independent of the state pension you have to start putting that plan in place decades earlier, ideally as soon as you start earning a wage.
Yes he was savvy. We hope to retire early but sadly can’t stretch to a place in Florida. Might have been better placed if I hadn’t taken years out having kids but will never regret that time. I was lucky I was able to.