ThemePark Bazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how about some beautiful lush green houseplants to soften up that grey? I noticed they have two out by the pool but you can bet your life they’re plastic.
Maxine probably wouldn't be able to care for real plants properly what with her hectic work and social life...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bazza hey Bazza!!! duck off with the ‘Bucks’ and not Dollar's - you are not American - I repeat you are not American!!!! You sound like a knob!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a boring vlog! watching them slouching through Walmart...yes we know its expensive in Orlando, its bloody expensive here too! They seems to have a trolley load 🧐😉 plenty of bottles rattling around
Funny how they skipped through the frozen veg aisle at high speed 😂 I gave up after that....I need to watch some paint dry

Reactions: 4
Lazy Max has started to get some American inflections in her accent. You can tell she‘s very full of herself, striding round Walmart in her pedal pushers. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
skipping through the veg aisle cos “eww, devils food” with his shaking finger. Tosser he is. Grown arse man, referring to broccoli as the devils food, like he’s a fussy eating 5 year old. And her screwed up mouth and face knocks me sick, resting smug cunty face.

• Haha
Still remember when they vlogged going to Publix to buy the fried chicken (cue Maxine saying “fried chicken”
in a racist manner) because they had some salad to use up. Wonder if they even ate the salad.

God, their vlogs are boring and smug.

• Wow
You just know they have to remember to hide their MAGA hats before pressing record.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So Bazza's, if you eat salmon, you should know salmon. Coho, sockeye, king, pink, etc. are all species of salmon. Google yourself the best to worst.

Reactions: 1
I’m setting up a Gofundme to help them recover from this if anyone’s interested? Server probably wasn’t quick enough bringing out the drinks bought by the sheep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, not been on here in months but cannot believe how much weight Maxine has put on. Jeeze what a site.
See some of the sad Lodgers at the last meet up with Braggers.
So far up their own arses, the amount of crap they churn out, cant wait to gate crash their meet up in the next few months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3