Theme Park Express #2 Stuffing my face on cruises for views.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title was mine.
The last thread took FOREVER...lol

There's not too much new going on as far as I can see. I personally stopped watching his videos some time ago, but will occasionally pop on there to see something mentioned here on Tattle. It seems for sure he's become more of a cruise channel, though still pops in theme parks occasionally. Perhaps a channel name change to Vacation Express would match up better at this point.

He's also been on Wegovy from reading in the last thread. I know it works differently for different people, but how he can continue to eat as much as it seems while on the max dose must mean it's not working. I'm on the max dose of Ozempic (same medicine, different name and slightly lower dosage than Wegovy), and I get full on portions meant for children most of the time. I don't even get urges to want anything outside the 1.5-2 meals I eat at this point. I don't know how he can have 3 meals, plus likely snacks, a day on these cruises. I'd have threw it all up (which I heard he did at least once).

Well, anyone else feel free to bring us up to date on the latest.

Also, if a moderator can create a tag for ThemeParkExpress, so that their threads can be linked, I'd appreciate it. I tried, but it said I couldn't create new tags.

Reactions: 4
I have no real hatred for Adrian, which makes him an anomaly amongst his peers, but I wish he’d either commit to getting healthier or just accepting the limitations which come with being his size if he doesn’t want to change.

From our previous thread here are some tidbits as of todays date...

- Adrian is on (what i'm assuming is) injection based weight loss medication, he's down 40lbs and can finally fit on roller coasters at Universal Orlando after not being able to fit the last two years from regaining his weight back that he lost being on a previous weight loss journey 💀

- Adrian has been on this "new" weight loss journey for roughly 6months, has changed medication, and is now on a plateau

- Sine his massive weight gain and not being able to fit on rides at theme parks/media events/ride openings, the last two years, he switched his channel to focus on food binging, cruise trips, and LIVE grifting for superchats

- There hasn't been an aggressive gift-a-thon lately which can leave one to assume there isn't a cruise trip in the works but i'm sure once there is the grifting will commence.

Reactions: 2
My brother says he works out so he can eat whatever he wants. Difference is, my brother is SLIM. He's 5'11" and 160 pounds. Adrian seems to think being on the medication will magically make the food just disappear from his body no matter how much he eats.

Reactions: 3
My brother says he works out so he can eat whatever he wants.
I work out so I can be fuckable.

We all have our things.

I honestly do feel badly for Adrian. He’s got a lot deeper issues than just his weight. I can’t help but think that working through things with a therapist would be as necessary for making changes as being on Ozempic. I’ve never taken one of the GLP-1 drugs, but I have friends who have, and they basically describe a complete lack of hunger after eating just a little. I‘m not going to violate the Goldwater Rule by attempting to diagnose him, but it seems pretty clear that his issues with food consumption aren’t just medical.

Out of all the vloggers in this space, even though he does have his downsides, he’s a lot less objectionable than most. If he truly wants to get healthier, I wish he’d make it easier for me to cheer him on.

You guys are more kind to him than I am. Granted I don't watch many of his videos, but occasionally one will show up in my recommendations if I happen to be watching other theme park videos, and I don't think he's all that different from the rest of those grifters.

If you want to put your vacation videos on YouTube, that's cool. If enough people enjoy watching those videos that their ad revenue can pay for your vacation, even better for you. But if the numbers aren't there and you have to beg your viewers for money to subsidize your life of leisure? Screw you; go get a real job like the rest of us!

I feel like his "Is this ride 'fat friendly'?" schtick could be a valuable niche for some viewers who are in a similar situation to him, but his cruise videos aren't anything special.

Does his daughter beard fiancé still carry around that Baby Yoda doll like a toddler?

• Haha
Allegedly he "works" for his family's business, but they are apparently super generous with allowing him time off. Basically, he gets ALL of the time off.
Don't forget, he also lives on his family's "compound" in a separate house too. Even if he pays some rent and utilities, it's definitely a whole lot less than if he was renting an apartment somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Kota looks pregnant in the newest video 😐
---
You guys are more kind to him than I am. Granted I don't watch many of his videos, but occasionally one will show up in my recommendations if I happen to be watching other theme park videos, and I don't think he's all that different from the rest of those grifters.

If you want to put your vacation videos on YouTube, that's cool. If enough people enjoy watching those videos that their ad revenue can pay for your vacation, even better for you. But if the numbers aren't there and you have to beg your viewers for money to subsidize your life of leisure? Screw you; go get a real job like the rest of us!

I feel like his "Is this ride 'fat friendly'?" schtick could be a valuable niche for some viewers who are in a similar situation to him, but his cruise videos aren't anything special.

Does his daughter beard fiancé still carry around that Baby Yoda doll like a toddler?
This freaks me out. He talks to her like she's a child too it's bizarre

Came across this grifter recently, and watched a few of his cruise vlogs. 🙄 Adrian thinks he is some sort of cruise expert, and he clearly is not. What is with him constantly needing to go to first seating dining? Is it so his daughter fiance is not up her bedtime?
Where do I begin with Koda? 🫣 she seemed more excited about those ducks she makes onboard than her engagement in on the Alaska cruise.

How is he managing to eat like that on Ozempic?
He is determined to eat as much as he can get down. For "content", you know. Homeboy has to make a living, those multiple giant meals every day won't pay for themselves.

• Haha
He is determined to eat as much as he can get down. For "content", you know. Homeboy has to make a living, those multiple giant meals every day won't pay for themselves.
I guess I understand the motivation, but I don't understand how he's physically doing it. My friends who have taken Ozempic or Mounjaro have told me they get full extremely quickly.

I have no particular hatred for Adrian, but homeboy has deeper issues with food than just the obvious.

I guess I understand the motivation, but I don't understand how he's physically doing it. My friends who have taken Ozempic or Mounjaro have told me they get full extremely quickly.

I have no particular hatred for Adrian, but homeboy has deeper issues with food than just the obvious.
He’s stated before he hasn’t changed the way (and apparently what) he eats so it’s clear he’s missing the point of this whole thing yet again. While he’s leaning HEAVY on the medication to do the work for him, him mentioning that he’s now in a plateau means it’s now time for him to take some accountability and change some things but we all know that ain’t gonna happen.

He’s stated before he hasn’t changed the way (and apparently what) he eats so it’s clear he’s missing the point of this whole thing yet again. While he’s leaning HEAVY on the medication to do the work for him, him mentioning that he’s now in a plateau means it’s now time for him to take some accountability and change some things but we all know that ain’t gonna happen.
The last I heard, he was down about 30 pounds? For someone on medication that was well above 300 pounds, that is not much. I think he’s squeezing in every bit of food he can and it’s all high calorie.

He's also only 5'4". So 340 would be obese for someone of average height but for someone that short it's even worse.

He and Koda travel to see the eclipse and stop at Buc-ees and Hershey's World. I'm guessing they didn't get salads.
My goodness, Koda is getting bigger and bigger. Pretty soon she won't be able to fit on rides either.
Why do these young people do this to themselves? They're way too young to be sending themselves into diabetes, heart disease and skeletal issues.

• Haha
Why do these young people do this to themselves? They're way too young to be sending themselves into diabetes, heart disease and skeletal issues.
Oh, it's too earlier for me to have a rant about the Healthy At Every Size crowd.

Let me get my coffee first.

My brother says he works out so he can eat whatever he wants. Difference is, my brother is SLIM. He's 5'11" and 160 pounds. Adrian seems to think being on the medication will magically make the food just disappear from his body no matter how much he eats.
He's fortunate because that's not how it works for most people, especially when we age and metabolism slows. There is a broad misunderstanding of how much effort it actually takes to burn a significant amount of calories, particularly when you eat whatever you want.