Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow another thread on here about another ‘influencer’ (use that word lightly’, who also tried to be a social media manager.. the course she done was a cheapy off of wowcher! Guessing it’s the same here too 🤣
Any clues so I can have a nosey 🤣 the thing is I am never ’influenced’ to purchase anything that they flout. I am my own person and make my own decision, I buy what suits me and my home.

Reactions: 2
Any clues so I can have a nosey 🤣 the thing is I am never ’influenced’ to purchase anything that they flout. I am my own person and make my own decision, I buy what suits me and my home.
Not sure if I’m allowed to say but hey ho! Chloe Todd!

it’s literally like me doing a wowcher midwife course be saying yes! I am now a midwife 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Not sure if I’m allowed to say but hey ho! Chloe Todd!

it’s literally like me doing a wowcher midwife course be saying yes! I am now a midwife 🙄🙄🙄
Got her, they have to have over 10,000 followers to name them 🤭

Have you seen the prices on the packages that she offers 😳

Reactions: 1
I have just found this thread and I need to vent! Grabby grabby GRABBY selfish, spoilt little cow. Raising a spoilt daughter...not with love and attention but with things. The woman is never content, it’s just spend spend spend “I have to have it” attitude. There’s no real point to this other that UGH!

Reactions: 8
I have just found this thread and I need to vent! Grabby grabby GRABBY selfish, spoilt little cow. Raising a spoilt daughter...not with love and attention but with things. The woman is never content, it’s just spend spend spend “I have to have it” attitude. There’s no real point to this other that UGH!
Welcome @Jemima puddleduck you are going to fit in very well on this thread 🤣😆😂 first post and you’ve nailed it spot on 👍🏻 although you did forget narcissistic 🤭

• Heart
Hasn’t the last couple of weeks been lovely, she needs more projects in her life 🙄

Whose waiting for the Garden Glow Up reveal and the pink garage conversion 😂🤣😆

Kindly providing a swipe up to her cheap kitchen utensils, why she has bought them I will never no; surely they are only for people that cook food 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never fails to disappoint 🤣😂 moaning about muddy shoes and socks 🤬 normal for most dog owners.

Now the one thing I wouldn’t be doing Gem, Gems on my daily walk with the dog is letting him run free off the lead as presently he is a liability and an accident waiting to happen.

Personally you need to PAY for the services of a good behaviourist and LISTEN AND ACT on all the advice given to get to the root cause of his problem with other dogs, in the mean time may I suggest a long line very similar to what the police force use with their very well trained dogs. This will enable him to run free and you will be able to control him more appropriately.

No need to thank me, at the end of the day it’s common sense & positive reinforcement when you own a dog.

Attachments

She doesn’t deserve a dog
I couldn’t agree more, it’s used as a prop. Wheeled out for the daily dental stick, sleep on the sofa and then wheeled out again for his play with the postman. He comes alive when the postman arrives in the afternoon, under stimulated dog; such a shame.

Reactions: 3
She needed a handbag dog, that needs short walks etc. My boxer was never allowed off the lead, she had a long lead and we regularly rented a field. It was for her own good. And I tried several behaviourists. Sox makes me sad

She needed a handbag dog, that needs short walks etc. My boxer was never allowed off the lead, she had a long lead and we regularly rented a field. It was for her own good. And I tried several behaviourists. Sox makes me sad
You were a responsible dog owner, I would be the same and rent a field; you can’t be too careful.

Can you imagine her screaming and shouting today, while sloshing around in her wet socks and probably new trainers 🤣😂😆 while Kyle does his normal henpecked look, oh to have been there and witnessed this 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Her daughter is a spoilt brat! I just cannot get over the way she behaves....mind you with a mother like that no wonder

Her daughter is a spoilt brat! I just cannot get over the way she behaves....mind you with a mother like that no wonder
Like mother, like daughter; throwing copious amounts of money at your daughter breeds a spoilt brat. What she needs is for her mother to stay off her phone and social media and spend quality time with her. Gemma has hissy fits if things do not go her way, am not surprised Grace is like she is. Her dad and step mum sound very good with her and spend time with her.

My boxer was spoilt but I wouldn’t have dreamt of giving her a whole basically pure sugar mr whippy. Idiot.
Honestly she is a terrible dog owner, she hasn‘t a clue. Buying cheap Scooby snacks/dental sticks from Home Bargains, probably Chinese imports; no way would I feed my dog this rubbish. For starters the ingredients are crap, full of sugar & colouring.

Honestly she is a terrible dog owner, she hasn‘t a clue. Buying cheap Scooby snacks/dental sticks from Home Bargains, probably Chinese imports; no way would I feed my dog this rubbish. For starters the ingredients are crap, full of sugar & colouring.
Have you seen the cupboard full of treats? Instead of buying bag and bags of crap just buy a few quality ones. Dogs shouldn’t have that many treats anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.