Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house isn’t particularly large, where on earth does she keep the crap she buys from her quite literally daily hauls!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The house isn’t particularly large, where on earth does she keep the crap she buys from her quite literally daily hauls!
By the sounds of it, all the crap is buried in the garage 🤣😂😆 chubby hubby was banished to the garage for the 2nd tree today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine her actually asking him if she could have 4 trees!?
As if, she speaks and he jumps; have you not noticed the thumb indentation on his head 🤣😂 It’s all what Gemma wants she gets, doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks; their opinion doesn’t count 🙄

As if, she speaks and he jumps; have you not noticed the thumb indentation on his head 🤣😂 It’s all what Gemma wants she gets, doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks; their opinion doesn’t count 🙄
The poor guy living in a pink and rose gold fairy grotto. Even the child is colour coordinated

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The poor guy living in a pink and rose gold fairy grotto. Even the child is colour coordinated
How to emasculate a man 🤣😂 the child will be Grace, who is way down the pecking order in that home, Sox the dog comes before her ☹ always shipped off to her dad’s and left home while they her and the chubster holiday without her.

Chubby hubby braved the garage of crap and the 2nd tree is up, she just needs to edit the videos 🙄

When my daughter was young, she used to love to decorate the tree and faff with the ornaments, no mention of of Grace helping; we used to make it a family affair with hot chocolate, Xmas music and choccies.

OMG 😳 Shits well and truly hit the fan 😂🤣😆 Gemma will be home schooling Grace for 2 weeks 😳 as one of her friends has tested positive for Covid. Tears all round me thinks in the Markland household 😉

Today has been mega stressful for our Gemma as she has been trying to sort a replacement car for chubby hubby, busy with packing tat and then Grace being sent home from school. Me thinks she might need a chill in the hot tub watching Corrie 😉 pissing the neighbours off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just popping on to post this @Fairypop 😁

The look of pure relief on our Gemma’s face, she doesn’t have to bother with Grace all day; just how our princess likes it.

Out of sight and out of mind, that poor girl must know she’s an inconvenience ☹ how sad for her.

On a lighter note, she might be included in the trimming up of the tree for her bedroom 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poor grace!
I couldn’t agree more, couldn’t even be bothered to take her on holiday during half term. They went to a zoo and swam with sea lions, posted on her IG account for her daughter to see. How selfish is that as a mother and I use the word loosely 🤬

Afternoon Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ Enjoying what your reading here? I’m giving you content for your IG, loved the mother & daughter bonding over the tree trimming. This is what mum’s do with their daughter’s, it’s fun and the girls normally love it; it’s also great to involve them and not treat them as an inconvenience 🤨

Cringey Gemma is now posting pictures of Grace on her stories with pink hearts.

FFS, who is she kidding; she is no earth mother. Doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Now, if it was a puppy, that would be a different story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.