Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is back 🤩 more interested in showing us Sox in his Santa outfit 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is one hell of a vile person and a douchebag.

Her shopping trip today was so bloody pointless.
i was just going to say and finally poor Grace is back.
poor kid looked so awkward whilst that thing she called her mother filmed her.

yep agree out all day just to buy some air fresheners.
notice Grace wasnt with them today

can Gemma actually smile as she just looks so flat in the face if that makes sense 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 1
i was just going to say and finally poor Grace is back.
poor kid looked so awkward whilst that thing she called her mother filmed her.

yep agree out all day just to buy some air fresheners.
notice Grace wasnt with them today

can Gemma actually smile as she just looks so flat in the face if that makes sense 😂
She really embarrassed her, hasn‘t seen her for nearly a week and can’t even have a civil tongue with her; witch.

Enjoy your vanilla air fresheners, Sox‘s poor nose must be going into overdrive with all the crap that she sprays around that pink boudoir 😂🤣😆

No Gemma cannot break a smile and her face is flat, also noticed her nose isn’t straight 🤥 #restingbitchface

Did you clock all the freebies she has been sent while she was away 😳 bedding for Graces bed, wax tart advent calendar and a bouquet of flowers.

Also the Tower swipe ups, she is definitely on the beg for that air fryer 🤬😡

Reactions: 2
She really embarrassed her, hasn‘t seen her for nearly a week and can’t even have a civil tongue with her; witch.

Enjoy your vanilla air fresheners, Sox‘s poor nose must be going into overdrive with all the crap that she sprays around that pink boudoir 😂🤣😆

No Gemma cannot break a smile and her face is flat, also noticed her nose isn’t straight 🤥 #restingbitchface

Did you clock all the freebies she has been sent while she was away 😳 bedding for Graces bed, wax tart advent calendar and a bouquet of flowers.

Also the Tower swipe ups, she is definitely on the beg for that air fryer 🤬😡
yeah i know i thought she was very off with poor Grace.

shes so excited for her new tacky wreath but still cant crack a smile 😂😂

yeah defo after a Tower collab

She really is a stupid little spunktrumpet

Moaning about how busy she is and how boring it is.. you absolute tool, there are people in the country who’s businesses won’t survive lockdown and would love to be busy. A best case scenario for them is that they only lose 20% of their wages compared to completely losing their job.

She then have a big reveal of a wreath when most people can’t even put food on the table.
I mean she was never going to relate with free school meals for kids during the holiday as she doesn’t even feed her own daughter, instead palming her off so she can go away but for god sake you moron open your eyes to something further than your badly decorated tit show of a home

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I could honestly smack her and then give her a bloody good shake, she is coming across as a spoilt, entitled brat.

As you say @Paperdoll23 moaning about her boring day, well aren‘t you the lucky one that people are still ordering tat from your crappy website. Honestly she would be beside herself if the orders dried up, I sincerely doubt that Kyle could afford the mortgage, bills and her excessive spending on pink tat from his salary.

What is it with the wreaths, they are like bloody sheep on IG, one gets something and then they all follow 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma cook 😆🤣😂 heaven forbid if she were to make a mess in the clinical kitchen which is just for show. She probably doesn’t even know how to turn the hob on, so there’s no hope for the cooker 🤪

If it‘s not about Gemma she’s not interested, people going hungry, free school meals, all water off a ducks back to her.

She really is a stupid little spunktrumpet

Moaning about how busy she is and how boring it is.. you absolute tool, there are people in the country who’s businesses won’t survive lockdown and would love to be busy. A best case scenario for them is that they only lose 20% of their wages compared to completely losing their job.

She then have a big reveal of a wreath when most people can’t even put food on the table.
I mean she was never going to relate with free school meals for kids during the holiday as she doesn’t even feed her own daughter, instead palming her off so she can go away but for god sake you moron open your eyes to something further than your badly decorated tit show of a home
i wish my job was as easy as sticking labels on cheap Chinese tat 😂😂, maybe get a proper job Gemma

that wreath is the most unchristmassy colours ever its tacky af.

• Haha
Her lifestyle just screams loaded in debt to me, all the constant cruises, holidays etc with chubby hubby aren’t fooling anybody! Nobody is impressed by your 5 day cheap ass holiday to a tit all inclusive in Tenerife gem

The Instagram account shes made for Grace is hilarious, one of the captions is “my mum takes me to the most amazing places” obviously Gemma as no 11 year old would think a boring cruise ship full of old dears is an amazing place! Maybe stop shipping your daughter off for 4 holidays a year Gem, we all know you can’t afford it and it just makes you look like a crappy parent

She blows me away with her parenting skills and not in a good way either, when you have a child and you meet a new partner you come as a package; you should never cast your child aside in favour of the newest man in your life. Kyle is so young and soppy he hasn’t the balls to stand up to our Gemma, he really is as bad as her as he knew Grace was part of the package!

Gemma we have different opinions on what you call stock 🙄, we the Tattlers are not wrong in calling it cheap Chinese imports which you stamp with cheap initials and flog to unsuspecting people; just my opinion hun. I could tell you where to stick it, but it’s not very classy and I consider myself to be a lady with class.

Well @bl0wingbubbles apparently she is on track for one million worth of sales as per a newspaper article she has done. Her accounts are due next July so we shall see if she achieved this anticipated turnover.

She spends like it’s going out of fashion, the other day she spent £150.00 on a table decoration for her Xmas table, it’s all for the gram. Lord knows whose cooking the Xmas dinner as our Gemma doesn’t appear to know where the kitchen is in her home.

Grace’s account has only been set up for the GIFTED/ADPR/COLLABORATION FREEBIES, no other reason, poor girl has to earn her keep 🤣😂😆

Attachments

I could honestly smack her and then give her a bloody good shake, she is coming across as a spoilt, entitled brat.

As you say @Paperdoll23 moaning about her boring day, well aren‘t you the lucky one that people are still ordering tat from your crappy website. Honestly she would be beside herself if the orders dried up, I sincerely doubt that Kyle could afford the mortgage, bills and her excessive spending on pink tat from his salary.

What is it with the wreaths, they are like bloody sheep on IG, one gets something and then they all follow 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma cook 😆🤣😂 heaven forbid if she were to make a mess in the clinical kitchen which is just for show. She probably doesn’t even know how to turn the hob on, so there’s no hope for the cooker 🤪

If it‘s not about Gemma she’s not interested, people going hungry, free school meals, all water off a ducks back to her.
shes not entitled, she comes from a councip house background and she will be up to her eyes in credit card debt 😂.

anyone who puts their xmas decs up this month are getting unfollowed by me, its so cringy how they all try and compete w
Sounds about right Gemma 😂😆🤣 you do probably have more dogs as friends than people 🤪 now don’t you be forgetting Grace your one and only daughter hun.

The wreath in itself is lovely, but for Christmas; hell no 🤔
i dont like the wreath at all, it just adds to the tacky pink door.
of course she will forget Grace she always does

Her lifestyle just screams loaded in debt to me, all the constant cruises, holidays etc with chubby hubby aren’t fooling anybody! Nobody is impressed by your 5 day cheap ass holiday to a tit all inclusive in Tenerife gem

The Instagram account shes made for Grace is hilarious, one of the captions is “my mum takes me to the most amazing places” obviously Gemma as no 11 year old would think a boring cruise ship full of old dears is an amazing place! Maybe stop shipping your daughter off for 4 holidays a year Gem, we all know you can’t afford it and it just makes you look like a crappy parent
couldnt agree more with this, no way has Grace written that, we all know Gemma set up Graces insta, Grace would be so bored on a cruise.
defo up to her eyeballs in debt, the Tenerife 5 day crappy break didnt impress anyone as the hotel look awful, notice how we didn't get a room tour 😂😂😂
defo doesnt win best mother of the yr award

couldnt agree more with this, no way has Grace written that, we all know Gemma set up Graces insta, Grace would be so bored on a cruise.
defo up to her eyeballs in debt, the Tenerife 5 day crappy break didnt impress anyone as the hotel look awful, notice how we didn't get a room tour 😂😂😂
defo doesnt win best mother of the yr award

Last edited:
🖐 hi Gemma

and now shes forced Grace to pretend they have discussed trolls in school today
😂😂😂😂 oh Gemma her acting is so bad, maybe send her to Drama school 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hey at least she spent some time with her getting her to practise her lines 😂😂

Do you think the mini roll was the incentive for her acting? (FYI Gemma it’s advice not advise!) Like you would give a dog a treat to perform a trick, maybe Grace got a mini roll for saying she had talked about trolls at school

• Haha
Trolls, trolls & more trolls, where is this coming from? 🤣😂😆 It‘s getting boring now Gemma. Using your daughter on that pathetic story, feeble as 🙄

Do you think we are getting to her, especially now as we have inside info on here 🤔 she hasn’t been quite so full of herself 💪🏻

No need to show your face Gemma, you won’t have been missed as your not that important, go back to unpacking your Chinese tat.

The dogs bored Gemma, he needs more than one walk a day and a play with the postman; need to up your game hun.

Last edited:
Hey at least she spent some time with her getting her to practise her lines 😂😂

Do you think the mini roll was the incentive for her acting? (FYI Gemma it’s advice not advise!) Like you would give a dog a treat to perform a trick, maybe Grace got a mini roll for saying she had talked about trolls at school
haha yeah that is so true!
Grace sweetheart one day you will lookback and realise how your Mother abandoned you to go away on holiday without you.

Trolls, trolls & more trolls, where is this coming from? 🤣😂😆 It‘s getting boring now Gemma. Using your daughter on that pathetic story, feeble as 🙄

Do you think we are getting to her, especially now as we have inside info on here 🤔 she hasn’t been quite so full of herself 💪🏻

No need to show your face Gemma, you won’t have been missed as your not that important, go back to unpacking your Chinese tat.

The dogs bored Gemma, he needs more than one walk a day and a play with the postman; need to up your game hun.
100 % getting to her now, which Gemma makes us laugh more and more 😂.
how childish did she sound with Grace.
we need more insider info, she will be shitting herself, and do you know whats even funnier is, she is following most of us on here and she has zero idea who we are.
i msg her yesterday, infact we have chatted a few times but still has no idea who i am.

p.s Gemma must be such an intellectual job sticking stickers onto a cheap bauble, for your so called bezzie mate 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Harvey27 🙌🏻 👏🏻oh my 😂🤣😆 that is so funny, mind you she doesn’t appear to have many brain cells.

Back at it again, Kia is in the firing line for taking a business down today; the engine in Kyle’s company car has “POOF IT’S DEAD” her words not mine; bitching and moaning as usual, absolute hole.

She’s going through to Bolton to help Kyle with the car situation, he needs his hand holding. Silver linings and all that as Kia is next to Home Bargains and she might have to go in, what a tool.

Everyone is asking about her Lashify lashes, so kindly provided a swipe up, no mention of an AF link; I cannot for the life of me Gemma helping others without financial gain.

Also another gifted bed set has arrived today, Gemma you are a greedy, grabby, selfish witch, the amount of pink tit bedding you have is insane 🤬 cheap bedding = doesn’t last in my opinion.

Attachments

@Harvey27 🙌🏻 👏🏻oh my 😂🤣😆 that is so funny, mind you she doesn’t appear to have many brain cells.

Back at it again, Kia is in the firing line for taking a business down today; the engine in Kyle’s company car has “POOF IT’S DEAD” her words not mine; bitching and moaning as usual, absolute hole.

She’s going through to Bolton to help Kyle with the car situation, he needs his hand holding. Silver linings and all that as Kia is next to Home Bargains and she might have to go in, what a tool.

Everyone is asking about her Lashify lashes, so kindly provided a swipe up, no mention of an AF link; I cannot for the life of me Gemma helping others without financial gain.

Also another gifted bed set has arrived today, Gemma you are a greedy, grabby, selfish witch, the amount of pink tit bedding you have is insane 🤬 cheap bedding = doesn’t last in my opinion.
damn you beat me to it tonight 😂
So Kia is next on the hit list, although Gemma take them on and you probably wont have a house left let alone a business but hey crack on
12k for a 3 yr old Kia engine f**king hilarious who you kidding Gemma.

anyone else notice on her essential trip to HomeBaragains that poor Grace wasnt there, surely she isnt back at her dads after just 2 nights back home

Gemma leaving Sox outside whilst the fireworks are going off, are you stupid??
selfish cow

• Angry
@Harvey27 go me 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻😂🤣

A 3 year old Kia wouldn’t even be worth £12,000, what planet is she on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ahh Grace, well we’ve had 2 stories starring her this week, Gemma won’t like sharing the limelight with her; only Sox is worthy of sharing 😂🤣

Hot tub night as it’s been a stressful day for our diva princess, she was not impressed with the Kia debacle; her face was 👌🏻 She doesn’t have much empathy regarding Sox, laughing in the hot tub; bloody childish 🤬

Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ we are giving her content for her stories 🙄 I mentioned cheap bedding - rubbish quality.

Grace has declared that the bedding that was gifted from Hampton & Astley for her bed is 👌🏻 She feels like she is wrapped in silk; obviously as she is so well travelled and used to 5* she knows what silk sheets feel like 🤔🙄😆

Why can she not go more than a couple of hours without adding a story, coming across as so insecure 🤪

@Harvey27 go me 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻😂🤣

A 3 year old Kia wouldn’t even be worth £12,000, what planet is she on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ahh Grace, well we’ve had 2 stories starring her this week, Gemma won’t like sharing the limelight with her; only Sox is worthy of sharing 😂🤣

Hot tub night as it’s been a stressful day for our diva princess, she was not impressed with the Kia debacle; her face was 👌🏻 She doesn’t have much empathy regarding Sox, laughing in the hot tub; bloody childish 🤬
her face with no make up on omg Gemma please dont post again with no face on, its not a good look hun.
and yet we didn't see either Kia or chubby Hubby last night just her trip to Home Bargains.....mmmmmmm me smells a rat Gemma

Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ we are giving her content for her stories 🙄 I mentioned cheap bedding - rubbish quality.

Grace has declared that the bedding that was gifted from Hampton & Astley for her bed is 👌🏻 She feels like she is wrapped in silk; obviously as she is so well travelled and used to 5* she knows what silk sheets feel like 🤔🙄😆

Why can she not go more than a couple of hours without adding a story, coming across as so insecure 🤪
yep if you count its around 12 stories a day, yet thought her million pound empire is booming, how she has the time to work and post 12 stories a day is beyond me. Gemma your life is dull and boring, spend time with Grace instead of sitting on your phone all day

@DebbieF i have something i want to show you but cant post on here as it will reveal my insta id. how do i send you it?

• Haha
distinct lack of posts today. 🖐 gemma see you read my thread regarding your silly amt of daily stories. glad you have taken note hun!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.