Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @Harvey27, good to see you posting

I would love to know how much Gem, Gems donated to Bully’s fund.

How many new followers has she amassed since last week unreal

Even the balloons for her milestone 200,000 followers were gifted does this woman ever pay for anything

OMG an 11 year old who was struck off from a dentist for failing to attend appointments, what a waste of the NHS resources that she cannot be bothered to make sure her daughter attends. Somebody else could have had her appointments, someone who was waiting a long time to be seen; how disgusting is that I certainly wouldn’t be airing that fact on my stories, she should be ashamed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
haha thanks

im still awaiting pics of said dog we can all post dog pics and pretend we need money

this doesnt really prove anything as the dog is at home in its bed
It’s gone really quiet on the stories regarding Bully, the last I heard he was in hospital. Her target changed to £5.500, the just giving page shows £4,760 has been raised; considering her huge platform of over 200,000 bought/loyal followers I’m really surprised she hadn’t raised the money needed.

Still hiding the AFF links, bottom left hand corner. Gemma you already know that you NEED to clearly mark your stories accordingly as per the ASA rules.

Attachments

why is Gem Gem spraying aerosol air freshener on her sofa? also close to Sox who has now inhaled it

yeah those mugs have just paid for Gem Gem and fat boys next cruise
oh @DebbieF ive missed this

Reactions: 2
why is Gem Gem spraying aerosol air freshener on her sofa? also close to Sox who has now inhaled it

yeah those mugs have just paid for Gem Gem and fat boys next cruise
oh @DebbieF ive missed this
You have been missed poor old Sox is permanently comatosed with all the free/gifted shit that she sprays around. He’s zonked out on the bed as we speak, apparently didn’t want to go for a wee in the snow

Imagine going on a cruise and bumping into Gemma and chubby hubby trailing behind her like a puppy dog oh my days, doesn’t bear thinking about

haha awww thanks
hes zonked out cos hes been sprayed with Febreeze the fumes have got to his head, poor thing.
if we were on holiday and saw them we would be taking the piss out of those teeth, straight away

when she washes her hair on Friday, its lank and greasy now Gem Gem you need to wash it now eeewww
I must be missing something as she is excited to use these oroducts as per all the insta huns that have purchased.

Why Friday if she tugs those rats tails one more time I swear I will chop her hands off

i thought Friday’s were for her Chippy supper, which is life in that house.

The two big kids in the house went out to play in the snow, desperate to use her snow scooter and sledge; the upside is the dog got lots of exercise instead of sofa surfing with boredom.

Also on her stories today she has Pink Stuff toilet cleaning liquid down the loo and then decides to throw in a foaming toilet/tablet from Astonish. Now even I know that you don’t mix cleaning products, stupid bint promoting unsafe cleaning practices

Attachments

can you imagine one day shes sat tugging the lanky rat tails and one comes out in her hand .
the highlight of her dull week clearly having a wash

i really dont find the inside of someones shit stained toilet hood content personally

Woo hoo @Harvey27 Popped out for shopping and is so excited that the Hunch has a range in Tesco’s, frantically tagging her to get noticed

Oh dear, obviously the Facebook group is fed up with her and the constant bragging/posting of her home

Posting last year on a Facebook group asking for advice on how to clean her grout, urmmm doesn’t chubby hubby work for a tile retailer. Also the other week she posted a story on her platform recommending a grout cleaner that Kyle got her from work

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i saw the mrs hinch begging for a notice tag, so cringe.
you got a mention i see in her rant the Debbies .
Hi Gem Gem nice to see you are still reading on her and that @DebbieF is still getting to you.

i saw the mrs hinch begging for a notice tag, so cringe.
you got a mention i see in her rant the Debbies .
Hi Gem Gem nice to see you are still reading on her and that @DebbieF is still getting to you.

Morning Gem Funny thing I didn’t message her about her dirty skirtings or nails, to who did, I don’t even follow her!

I had a look at the Facebook group and she was always posting pictures of her pink Manor, she just loved all the adoration; personally I don’t get the pink and rose gold theme and well done Carla Before you jump Gemma I have a lovely home all paid for by me and hubby, not begged for off companies and boy does that feel good for the soul.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've literally only just discovered her account. Her house reminds me of Malibu Barbie, its so dated and extreme. Her husband looks like his balls have been removed. Shes weird. I hope she reads here.

Reactions: 3
I've literally only just discovered her account. Her house reminds me of Malibu Barbie, its so dated and extreme. Her husband looks like his balls have been removed. Shes weird. I hope she reads here.
Welcome @Homebird44, you are going to fit in just

She definitely reads here, we give her content for her platform

The pink migraine inducing home that is known as Markland Manor.

Chubby hubby is the best, follows behind our Gemma like a puppy dog

welcome. yep does she not realise that copper gold is so outdated.
chubby hubby sadly has no balls and needs to grow some, or find someone else to shag behind her back, if he isnt already doing so

Welcome @Homebird44, you are going to fit in just

She definitely reads here, we give her content for her platform

The pink migraine inducing home that is known as Markland Manor.

Chubby hubby is the best, follows behind our Gemma like a puppy dog
just remember it was life goals to add some more kitchen units to the utility room, what a sad sour faced bint she really is

Forgot the stunning utility units, I am slacking

Nah, can’t be @Harvey27 he’s always at B & M, Homebargains and the pound shops with her as not allowed out on his own I reckon she trapped him, even though he doesn’t have any

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.