Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably wise as Iโ€™m sure Gemma has created a fake profile and is posting on this very thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi Gemma! ๐Ÿ‘‹
which one is Gemma?

Not up to our Princesseโ€˜s usual standard of accommodation, she must be having withdrawal symptoms regarding her pink and rose gold home.

Has her cage been rattled at what sheโ€™s reading on Tattle ๐Ÿ˜ณ how DARE someone come forward on this thread and state that they know her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
haha she does seem awkward so maybe its getting to her .
hotel must be bad as she hasnt done a room tour yet.
see she still isnt missing Grace!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
which one is Gemma?

haha she does seem awkward so maybe its getting to her .
hotel must be bad as she hasnt done a room tour yet.
see she still isnt missing Grace!!

Iโ€™d like to know who Gemma is as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I bet Kyleโ€™s had a right ear bashing about this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

You enjoy the unreallllll weather Gemma and chill to your hearts content ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hotel looks ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

She hasnt given Grace a second thought ๐Ÿ˜– Sox on the other hand has featured ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Iโ€™d like to know who Gemma is as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I bet Kyleโ€™s had a right ear bashing about this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

You enjoy the unreallllll weather Gemma and chill to your hearts content ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hotel looks ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

She hasnt given Grace a second thought ๐Ÿ˜– Sox on the other hand has featured ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Kyle is probably secretly on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

hotel looks awful

come on Gemma give Grace a mention

• Haha
She doesnโ€™t need to mention Grace she has everything she needs in life remember... Sun and Smarties ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

For someone who is not creative itโ€™s nice to see her creativity skills have improved to flipping the photo of her bedroom today for a change up ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Seriously - get some better content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I canโ€™t say for sure if itโ€™s Gemma on here but thereโ€™s deffo a lurker with a similar writing style to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesnโ€™t need to mention Grace she has everything she needs in life remember... Sun and Smarties ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

For someone who is not creative itโ€™s nice to see her creativity skills have improved to flipping the photo of her bedroom today for a change up ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Seriously - get some better content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I canโ€™t say for sure if itโ€™s Gemma on here but thereโ€™s deffo a lurker with a similar writing style to her
mmmmm intrigued now, il defo keep a lookout ๐Ÿ˜‚.

now shes promoting people travelling during a pandemic, Gemma hun you are in a Tier 3 area stop trying to spread the bloody virus more.

p.s i doubt people have asked where you are staying as it looks a shithole.
still no missing Grace post, disgusting!!

QUOTE="Harvey27, post: 2768751, member: 14366"]

now shes promoting people travelling during a pandemic, Gemma hun you are in a Tier 3 area stop trying to spread the bloody virus more.

[/QUOTE]

Iโ€˜m not Gemma ๐Ÿคฅ need to get my ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ hat on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

She really is the gift that keeps giving, Iโ€™ll say it again Gemma as obviously it didnโ€™t sink in the first time hun! We are in a PANDEMIC with COVID, hospital wards are filling up again, people are DYING, NHS front line staff are being put at risk yet again.

My daughter is a front line NHS worker who has had COVID, itโ€™s not a nice thing to have Gemma; yet she is back at it again treating patients as this is her job. Of course I worry as her mother, but it is what it is, then we have you Gemma; desperate to get away without your daughter at every opportunity you selfish little mare.

I am not remotely interested in the cost of your hotel, maybe a large donation to the NHS workers that are constantly being put at risk treating COVID patients would be more beneficial. Maybe something for you to think about, while your chilling by the pool without your lovely daughter Grace.

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Harvey27, post: 2768751, member: 14366"]

Iโ€˜m not Gemma ๐Ÿคฅ need to get my ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ hat on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

She really is the gift that keeps giving, Iโ€™ll say it again Gemma as obviously it didnโ€™t sink in the first time hun! We are in a PANDEMIC with COVID, hospital wards are filling up again, people are DYING, NHS front line staff are being put at risk yet again.

My daughter is a front line NHS worker who has had COVID, itโ€™s not a nice thing to have Gemma; yet she is back at it again treating patients as this is her job. Of course I worry as her mother, but it is what it is, then we have you Gemma; desperate to get away without your daughter at every opportunity you selfish little mare.

I am not remotely interested in the cost of your hotel, maybe a large donation to the NHS workers that are constantly being put at risk treating COVID patients would be more beneficial. Maybe something for you to think about, while your chilling by the pool without your lovely daughter Grace.
[/QUOTE]
im not Gemma either ๐Ÿ˜‚

i just dont get how she thinks 4 holidays during a pandemic is acceptable
as you stated people are dying, but Gemma doesn't give a tit and is still telling people to go on Holiday.
and its quiet Gemma cos unlike you people arent going away cos they arent selfish self centred jumped up chavs.

im not Gemma either ๐Ÿ˜‚

i just dont get how she thinks 4 holidays during a pandemic is acceptable
as you stated people are dying, but Gemma doesn't give a tit and is still telling people to go on Holiday.
and its quiet Gemma cos unlike you people arent going away cos they arent selfish self centred jumped up chavs.
[/QUOTE]

Honestly she has her head up in the clouds, itโ€™s not acceptable regarding all these holidays; no we are not jealous Gemma we are realistic and following government guidelines.

Yes it will be quiet you stupid twit as people are being furloughed again with only 60% of their wages, homes will be repossessed, bills unpaid and families going hungry.

Will Gemma give them a second thought, not a chance; sheโ€™s probably sat around the pool today working out when her and Chubby Hubby can have another break without Grace.

How riveting is their holiday, crazy golf night again, for such a young couple they are so bloody boring; old before their time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Cut loose Gemma, go and enjoy your evening; get pissed and put your phone away for once.

How riveting is their holiday, crazy golf night again, for such a young couple they are so bloody boring; old before their time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Cut loose Gemma, go and enjoy your evening; get pissed and put your phone away for once.
i know and the fact she gets so excited to go!
starting to actually feel sorry for Kyle now, he must be in such a boring marriage, his mates will mock him for not only the Barbie house but for being married to her or is it pronounced HUR

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i know and the fact she gets so excited to go!
starting to actually feel sorry for Kyle now, he must be in such a boring marriage, his mates will mock him for not only the Barbie house but for being married to her or is it pronounced HUR
Itโ€˜s HUR, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† hur life is very empty, no friends, no hobbies (shopping for tat) I could go on and on.

They probably do rib him, bloody pink everywhere, heโ€™s not even got a room he can escape to.

Gemma, sort/beg/collaborate/freebie a man cave for Kyle in the garden, I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m giving her content for her IG account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Are they joined at the hip, he seems to be dragged everywhere with her when heโ€™s at home. Kyle, put your foot down and do something with your mates when the Covid restrictions are lifted, you might even enjoy yourself; getting passed will be a start ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€˜s HUR, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† hur life is very empty, no friends, no hobbies (shopping for tat) I could go on and on.

They probably do rib him, bloody pink everywhere, heโ€™s not even got a room he can escape to.

Gemma, sort/beg/collaborate/freebie a man cave for Kyle in the garden, I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m giving her content for her IG account ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Are they joined at the hip, he seems to be dragged everywhere with her when heโ€™s at home. Kyle, put your foot down and do something with your mates when the Covid restrictions are lifted, you might even enjoy yourself; getting passed will be a start ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
defo has no life, they are joined at the hip, i do feel sorry for him getting dragged round B&M etc.

agree Kyle tell her your painting a bedroom in blue for your mancave ๐Ÿ˜‚.
cant believe we get a walking to the plane video how dull

id be pulling you a dirty look too if you had your camera in my face!!

Screenshot_20201031-135921_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
That poor womanโ€™s face, probably listening to Gemmaโ€™s waffle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

All areas of her life, all for the gram; how cringeworthy.

Sheโ€™s back in England ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜– off to her mums to pick up the puppy dog and then a chippy tea; as thatโ€™s what the princess is craving ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

Absolutely no mention of her daughter Grace, honestly for once I am stuck for words ๐Ÿฅบ

That poor womanโ€™s face, probably listening to Gemmaโ€™s waffle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

All areas of her life, all for the gram; how cringeworthy.

Sheโ€™s back in England ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜– off to her mums to pick up the puppy dog and then a chippy tea; as thatโ€™s what the princess is craving ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

Absolutely no mention of her daughter Grace, honestly for once I am stuck for words ๐Ÿฅบ
oh was she speaking at the airport i had her muted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
yep await that dry shriveled manky chippy tea, cos remember Gemma wont cook!!
how long we betting till Grace comes home?

• Haha
oh was she speaking at the airport i had her muted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
yep await that dry shriveled manky chippy tea, cos remember Gemma wont cook!!
how long we betting till Grace comes home?
No she wasnโ€™t speaking when she was filming for the gram, probably going for it before as she canโ€™t keep her gob quiet.

Monday morning for Grace, just in time to change into her uniform and then off to school; just how mummy dearest likes it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

No she wasnโ€™t speaking when she was filming for the gram, probably going for it before as she canโ€™t keep her gob quiet.

Monday morning for Grace, just in time to change into her uniform and then off to school; just how mummy dearest likes it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
see shes now calling Sox Puppy, haha she keeps nicking your words

Hi Gemma ๐Ÿ–

i bet she won't see Grace till Monday teatime after school.
yet another boring haul to go through. get off your phone and go and get your poor daughter ffs.

• Haha
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก OMG, it still hadnโ€™t sunk in yet; PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought the same, goes away, sits on a plane full of germs then comes back spreading said germs around 10 shops.
Gemma the advice is essential shopping xmas decs are not essential.

oh and still no sign of poor Grace ๐Ÿ™„
rather go shopping than pick up her daughter, how vile is she ๐Ÿ˜ก

Grace is back ๐Ÿคฉ more interested in showing us Sox in his Santa outfit ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
i thought the same, goes away, sits on a plane full of germs then comes back spreading said germs around 10 shops.
Gemma the advice is essential shopping xmas decs are not essential.

oh and still no sign of poor Grace ๐Ÿ™„
rather go shopping than pick up her daughter, how vile is she ๐Ÿ˜ก
She is one hell of a vile person and a douchebag.

Her shopping trip today was so bloody pointless.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.