Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 90s cruise is Marella the tui cruiseline I’m going on it my self
You will hear her before you see her, that cackling, witchy laugh making out that she’s living her best life 🙄 with Kyle bumbling behind her with the ring light in tow 🤣😆

Yes that’s who I meant. I only caught the back end of it in the news earlier.

They don’t to cruises to my knowledge, they do have overnight cabins for night crossings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my daughter was that much of a slob I’d be checking her room BEFORE she left and she’d be going nowhere till she’d sorted it!! Mess is one thing but bleeping food is another! 🤮

Who’s done this 😂
WOW! How the duck has she still got the following she has ?!! She is one gross bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just had to stop watching the stories. To go through your daughters laundry basket when she’s not home and post to 390k (🤥🤔) strangers is actually so degrading to her daughter. Who does that?

Reactions: 8
I just had to stop watching the stories. To go through your daughters laundry basket when she’s not home and post to 390k (🤥🤔) strangers is actually so degrading to her daughter. Who does that?
I felt the same. How embarrassing for her daughter if her school friends are watching. So degrading for her

Reactions: 6
I lost for words that she’s done that to her daughter. Messy or not, it’s her private space and should not be plastered all over the internet!!

Reactions: 4
Ewww, she only changes her bed every other Friday and there’s three of them sleeping in it, I just can’t go there 😳

Why do you need notice for ingredients that are a staple in your food cupboards 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only item that you might not have ready is the frosting. Surely most people have flour, margarine, eggs, baking powder as Larder essentials.

Who buys apple slices all prepared in the packets 🫣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Ewww, she only changes her bed every other Friday and there’s three of them sleeping in it, I just can’t go there 😳

Why do you need notice for ingredients that are a staple in your food cupboards 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only item that you might not have ready is the frosting. Surely most people have flour, margarine, eggs, baking powder as Larder essentials.

Who buys apple slices all prepared in the packets 🫣
I can’t imagine her cupboards or fridge full of ingredients to be honest. She’s too lazy to cook. The last time she probably bought any was when she advertised that thermomix. Complete waste!

• Haha
What is the point of prettying everything up if you’re not even going to change your sheets? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
When all else fails….pull out the dog!! Good god verruca, your content is awful 😴

Their lifestyle doesn't suit dog ownership, they are barely at home 🤬

Meals out
Working
Football
Ski lessons
B & M
The Range
Home Bargains
Holidays
Days out

A beautiful day like today and Sox would have benefitted with a good couple of hours walk in the woods. But no, pub lunch; followed by football and then home probably to watch them in the hot tub 🤬

Their lifestyle doesn't suit dog ownership, they are barely at home 🤬

Meals out
Working
Football
Ski lessons
B & M
The Range
Home Bargains
Holidays
Days out

A beautiful day like today and Sox would have benefitted with a good couple of hours walk in the woods. But no, pub lunch; followed by football and then home probably to watch them in the hot tub 🤬
No wonder he gets so excited when he sees the postman, it’s probably the most entertainment he gets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“What are you doing Im not taking a picture” she said to her mother, in an awful tone, her mother should have smacked in the gob for speaking like that to her. She is one horror.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just seen this on my local buy and sell page....7 figure earnings !!!!!
Wait, wait, wait! That actually reads like she is trying to set up an MLM...do well, build a team! All I'm going to say is go and watch LulaRich on Amazon Prime if you have it and see how LulaRoe went from a small business, one man band selling to a handful of people, to an MLM facing huge lawsuits. And well there is plenty anti-MLM content out there on IG and YouTube to show the shady practices involved in all those '3d triangle-shaped business models'.

Anything that suggests 'recruiting' and building teams to earn is just 'questionable'

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.