Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant even open a pkt of crisp or bar of chocolate because my dog wants them, she isnt allowed them so I have to do without because I feel guilty eating them in front of her. 😩

Reactions: 2
Oh great time for that poor dog to start getting a sugar laden ice cream every day for the next six months. He’s a dog Gem, stop feeding him human food!
He‘s a raw fed dog, no way should he be eating all the crappy treats, human foods & ice cream that she feeds him. It is so irresponsible, he should be having sprats, puffed chicken feet, chicken wings, tendons, ears to name but a few. A lovely ostrich leg or a deer leg would go down a treat for Sox, you can thank me later Gemma.

Reactions: 5
He‘s a raw fed dog, no way should he be eating all the crappy treats, human foods & ice cream that she feeds him. It is so irresponsible, he should be having sprats, puffed chicken feet, chicken wings, tendons, ears to name but a few. A lovely ostrich leg or a deer leg would go down a treat for Sox, you can thank me later Gemma.
Good raw food shop in Leigh too sells all the stuff you have named. Mine is a grain free dog but cries for a wotsit, breaks my heart 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Does she actually own anything with any colour? I feel like my eyes have gone funny when I see her reels

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet the bots can hardly contain their excitement for the full details of what she’s done 🤣 hardly breaking news. You’ve stuck a few panels up and been to IKEA. How original 👌

• Haha
I’ve messaged WoodUpp informing them of her historic tweets and behaviour ✌ Just so they know not to engage back!

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t possibly just show it, it had to be a ✨ReVeAl✨
Shittest reveal I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop laughing when she asked if she’d missed anything to let her know. There was only the mirror, wood and desk to ‘reveal’ 🤣🤣

Just goes to show how crap reveals are when they aren’t full of gifted stuff!

• Haha
Alot of money really. I mean. Could have stuck a range mirror up and shoved a few cheapy drawers in there for all the bots care.
I hope woodupp dobt engage or where ever that mirror was from. Didn't tap as didn't want to give her free money for my tap lol

Reactions: 3
Alot of money really. I mean. Could have stuck a range mirror up and shoved a few cheapy drawers in there for all the bots care.
I hope woodupp dobt engage or where ever that mirror was from. Didn't tap as didn't want to give her free money for my tap lol
Amazon mirror. I deleted my Amazon app, viewed on private browsing on safari and then deleted cache and cookies lol. Something stupid like £280 mirror. Must have been a £500 ‘glow up’

Reactions: 1
Amazon mirror. I deleted my Amazon app, viewed on private browsing on safari and then deleted cache and cookies lol. Something stupid like £280 mirror. Must have been a £500 ‘glow up’
🤣😂 a cheap glow up! But in reality Gemma prefers the ‘Glow Up’s’ that are gifted from the companies that she has contacted.

It’s gonna hurt that she has had to put her hands in her purse and PAY for the items, let’s face it she hasn’t paid for anything in the last 2 years.

Does anyone know which cruise line she’s using for the 90’s theme? A cruise line has laid hundreds of people off today. Wonder if it’ll affect her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.