Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the freebies have stopped so she is desperately trying to bring sales in and make some money. Aww are you poor Gem. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait, wait, wait! That actually reads like she is trying to set up an MLM...do well, build a team! All I'm going to say is go and watch LulaRich on Amazon Prime if you have it and see how LulaRoe went from a small business, one man band selling to a handful of people, to an MLM facing huge lawsuits. And well there is plenty anti-MLM content out there on IG and YouTube to show the shady practices involved in all those '3d triangle-shaped business models'.

Anything that suggests 'recruiting' and building teams to earn is just 'questionable'
That’s exactly how I read it!

Reactions: 3
7 figures.... she's day dreaming...... she'll wake with a shock one day...

Reactions: 6
7 figure turnover from selling personalised tat from china. No bloody way! I know she does alright but don’t believe those figures for one minute. When she shows her office she has a couple of girls working for her and a few Cricut machines and heat presses. She’d need a bigger set up to be churning out that much stuff to be turning over 7 figures. That just does not add up to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We should all contact taste card who she’s just advertised and inform them of her behaviour

Reactions: 9
Seven figures… I assume she’s including the pennies? ;)

It’s not entirely unbelievable to be honest. I’ve done accounts for a drop shipper who was only selling faux leather belts in 5 designs on Amazon and his turnover was in the low hundreds of thousands. Of course once you take off cost of sales and the fixed overheads there wasn’t a huge amount of profit left.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice all the dog tit in her garden this morning? It's not gonna clean itself up love. Bet her astro-turf stinks in the sun 🤢

• Sick
He is such a tit swaying in the background. And Grace’s hurr! I have no words. Shes like how old 12/13.

• Haha
I'm surprised controlling Gemma has let Grace do anything with her hair, she's not long since had alot of the length cut off either. I thought she was already blonde though tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Let me get this right. Her friends have had a baby and set him up his own Instagram account. Gemmas asking everyone to follow it. A 3 day old baby. Sorry but that’s bleeping weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it went back up for sale on the 1st March which was the same day as her windows got smashed.

The estate agent has definately toned down the pink on their pictures! It looks basic AF, Not instagrammable at all. It just shows how many filters she uses
Your right. It’s looks very basic. It looks very tidy and spacious but it never looks like a home to me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.